The Real Setuation In GAZA..!

did your supposed relatives dance a victory dance when the twin towers fell on 911?

is that really a relevant question given how much excitement we've seen from jews on this very site regarding the deaths of muslims? Hve you ever seen the movie Red Dawn? if so, which side did you identify with?

is that really a relevant question given how much excitement we've seen from jews on this very site regarding the deaths of muslims? Hve you ever seen the movie Red Dawn? if so, which side did you identify with?

I don't really identify and take sides when watching make believe movies.

In Red Dawn the Americans were not indiscriminately targeting Russian civilians. get a life. you can't even do a comparative analysis of a fuckin' movie you get hard over?

---------------------------------------------

Not altogether true. In 1949, when the victorious Israeli army had all the Arab armies on the run, it was America that forced the Israeli government to accept a cease fire before it had captured Jerusalem, and in 1956, when Israel had captured the entire Sinai, it was America that forced the Israelis to retreat and give it back to Egypt, and in 1967, when the victorious IDF again had all the Arab armies on the run and was no more than a day's march from Cairo and Damascus, it was America that forced Israel to halt its advance and later to give back a part of what it had captured from Syria, and again in 1973, it was America that stopped another advance against the defeated Egyptian and Syrian militaries. A few years later, it was Jimmy Carter who forced Israel to stop expanding its West Bank settlements for a while, and later it was Bill Clinton who forced the downfall of the Shamir government because it refused to accept Arafat as the legitimate leader of the Palestinians, and still later it was Clinton who forced the Netanyahu government to accept additions to the Oslo Accords it vehemently opposed.

The US has long been a staunch and generous supporter of Israel, but this support was never without conditions and always involved restrictions on Israel's activities.
i was saying their point of view .

but lets face it.
US always uses veto right in the conflict against palestine ,
not for once did justice to palestinians even when they were right.

In 1951 the US provided aid to Israel, Jews absorbed refugees from Europe and the Arab nations.
US kept aiding them till they grow stronger in the area then US started to reduce the aids.

aside from all military aids they supply Israel,of course.
the whole area were banned of having weapons except for Israel. and go figure.

whenever Israel striked.Bush,Rumsfeld,Rice, siding with Israel and justifying all those killing and protect it in world media. without any limits.

I don't really identify and take sides when watching make believe movies.

In Red Dawn the Americans were not indiscriminately targeting Russian civilians. get a life. you can't even do a comparative analysis of a fuckin' movie you get hard over?

clearly, i've startled your zionist senses. I'll give you a bit to collect yourself.

a white 19 year old that thinks Malcom is cool because he saw a movie? then you use a movie star's image in place of Malcom's?

You have to be white middle class. Your rebellion against your comfortable upbringing is showing

is that supposed to be your ace in the ole or something? calling someone a trust fund baby? asking questions about childhood? gimme a break, zionist. you are about as much an expert on frued as you are ethnic equality.

you stupid fuk, I'm not even anonymous on the web.

:lol:

pssst, I don't hide like some other people I know...:eusa_shhh:

is that supposed to be a challenge or something? posting your pic on the net is probably just like posting your diary! I guess I should be impressed or something but, to be honest.. Im really not. Not that any of that deflection minimizes the joke of your racist opinions though, zionist.

a white 19 year old that thinks Malcom is cool because he saw a movie? then you use a movie star's image in place of Malcom's?

You have to be white middle class. Your rebellion against your comfortable upbringing is showing
dont try to analyze me plz, ur not doing well.

Malcolm x is muslim you know , he stood for sth and died for it.

we palestinians stand for sth and able to die for it if its inevitable.

non of that too. :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back