The Rats Can't Possibly Win In 2020

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
It's as if they no longer care how crazy they look to the American electorate. How can this be? My bet is they believe they've got our voting system hacked and regardless of the LANDSLIDE Trump actually gets, it will be negated by dirty computer totals. So what do we do about this? Simple.....Trump makes their darkest nightmare come true and refuses to leave the WH and the Presidency and the Pentagon backs him. Congress is dissolved and the Supremes are locked out of chambers until the deceit is exposed and corrected. This is much better for America than the shooting civil war that would follow a Rat election theft at this critical juncture in our country's future. So let them continue pulling down their pants and showing us their filthy asses....they can't cheat their way into power again....not now, not ever again.
casty.gif

be-aware-hacker-attack-mixed-260nw-635529080.jpg

At least not legitimately, but you know there will be hordes of dead people with their ballots being counted in democrook strongholds, along with the cast every Disney cartoon, The entire NFL and half of mexico's citizens.

At least not legitimately, but you know there will be hordes of dead people with their ballots being counted in democrook strongholds, along with the cast every Disney cartoon, The entire NFL and half of mexico's citizens.

Agreed. Never say the other side cannot win, that is how the Dims LOST in 2016. Instead, understand your strengths while exploiting your opponent's weaknesses! And boy have they got weaknesses.
  1. Their continued to this day belief that Trump is so utterly flawed a candidate that he can't possibly win. The rules simply do not apply to him.
  2. Their continued belief to this day that popular votes count for anything. They know they cannot win 30 states.
  3. Their arrogant disdain for the resolve of Trump supporters and total underestimation for how much America wants a non-PC no-cardboard cutout president!.
  4. Their swiss cheese front that on the surface, they parade their ridiculous candidates so confidently while demonstrating in their every action they have even less confidence in them then we do!

• Banned
Agreed. Never say the other side cannot win, that is how the Dims LOST in 2016. Instead, understand your strengths while exploiting your opponent's weaknesses! And boy have they got weaknesses.
  1. Their continued to this day belief that Trump is so utterly flawed a candidate that he can't possibly win. The rules simply do not apply to him.
  2. Their continued belief to this day that popular votes count for anything. They know they cannot win 30 states.
  3. Their arrogant disdain for the resolve of Trump supporters and total underestimation for how much America wants a non-PC no-cardboard cutout president!.
  4. Their swiss cheese front that on the surface, they parade their ridiculous candidates so confidently while demonstrating in their every action they have even less confidence in them then we do!

I'm saying it with complete confidence....they can't possibly win. They look like characters from the Walking Dead. They sound like raving mental patients intent on scaring the bejeebers out of their past voting blocs. They've run off the Jews, a large percentage of blacks and hispanics, union members, , hunters in the upper midwest with their gun-grabbing, old-school liberals who no longer recognize their party.....the kids they've cultivated are too lazy to get off their smart phones and actually vote. Our only remaining problem is the computer hacking they are NO DOUBT planning to do, and we'll have to be ready to use extreme measures to counter it.

I'm saying it with complete confidence....they can't possibly win. They look like characters from the Walking Dead. They sound like raving mental patients intent on scaring the bejeebers out of their past voting blocs.
To you and I, but the Left are totally insane and actually like these people and think they make sense!

• Banned
Now factor in what AG Barr will present as evidence and indictments to the coup planners.....a plan that if not hatched in Obozo's WH, was certainly guided from there. Wait until that hits with Comey, Brennan, et al are taken in leg-chains and then start squealing to save their hides. Don't bet the farm Barry will spend the next twenty years at his palace by the sea....I see Leavenworth in his future.

30 - 40 Million Illegals voting in an election Illegally is a Rigged Election

I'm not prepared to say 30-40 million------ that would be half of all democratic votes! But I can easily see a few million, well within the margin of error for the claimed popular vote edge Hillary had up to maybe 6 or 8 million! The fact is, this should not even be an issue: by authenticating every vote with a valid ID, it would forever render the issue MOOT.

But the democrats will hear nothing of it.

Do not underestimate the stupidity of the GOP establishment to seize defeat from the jaws of certain victory. Just saying. Then there's the new method of cheating Dem's used in the mid terms, "ballot harvesting".

Do not underestimate the stupidity of the GOP establishment to seize defeat from the jaws of certain victory. Just saying. Then there's the new method of cheating Dem's used in the mid terms, "ballot harvesting".

Exactly....I doubt they've won a fair election in this century. They damn near lost to Gerry Ford after he pardoned Nixon..Jimmy Peanut was probably the last dem to ever win a fair election, if he did, just sayin. Truman was pretty much a shoo-in given his weak competition....ol Harry even asked Ike if he could serve as his VP. Bush41 was so weak a serial rapaist and his shyster wife supposedly won the WH in '92. When paper ballots disappeared, Rats started winning...bring back the paper ballots!

Exactly....I doubt they've won a fair election in this century. They damn near lost to Gerry Ford after he pardoned Nixon..Jimmy Peanut was probably the last dem to ever win a fair election, if he did, just sayin. Truman was pretty much a shoo-in given his weak competition....ol Harry even asked Ike if he could serve as his VP. Bush41 was so weak a serial rapaist and his shyster wife supposedly won the WH in '92. When paper ballots disappeared, Rats started winning...bring back the paper ballots!

POINT IS: . . . . If Democrats believed that supporting / pushing for Voter ID would strengthen their position (or weaken the GOP), they'd be all up on it all over it every day in and out demanding it, calling for it!

Don't take an Einstein to read what THAT tells you!

POINT IS: . . . . If Democrats believed that supporting / pushing for Voter ID would strengthen their position (or weaken the GOP), they'd be all up on it all over it every day in and out demanding it, calling for it!

Of course they don't want voter-id cards.....the POINT is they don't give a shit what the real total is if they've got the system compromised (turning Trump votes into Rat votes) The OP is about what we do about it....I've said what I'd support.

Of course they don't want voter-id cards.....the POINT is they don't give a shit what the real total is if they've got the system compromised (turning Trump votes into Rat votes) The OP is about what we do about it....I've said what I'd support.

One Dem operative was caught on tape bragging that they have been bussing voters from Ohio up into Michigan to vote for decades, shocker.

When the Democrat wins he becomes potus when sworn in by the Chief Justice. At that point Trump is no longer potus, and will be removed from the WH.

Prepping to excuse disappointment, I see.

LMAO Dem's will be utterly destroyed in 2020 and I'll be here laughing and rubbing salt in the left's wounds just as I did for months after Trump's 2016 win :eusa_dance:

I think Trump is more popular now, than in 2016, just because I see more people getting behind him now that he has proved to be in to win.

Plus hitlery came off as more moderate than the meat puppet faggot had turned out to be. The DNC clown car currently has nothing in there but hardcore moonbat lunatics. So if my perception is correct the electoral map may be even more red than in 2016.

1280px-2016_Nationwide_US_presidential_county_map_shaded_by_vote_share.svg.png

Bush won by a bigger margin in 2004, so if Trump can repeat that some bed wetters might actually live up to their promises and get the fuck out of our beloved republic.

Democrat fraud and cheating with be off the charts in 2020

Forum List

Back