The race war is on

Spare us white boy. The race war started on 7-4-1776.
fuck off boy, you should be glad we brought you to America otherwise your ass would still be building huts out of elephant dung to scare off the lions

I doubt that since Africa had cities that equalled or surpassed the shitholes your ancestors ran away from.
Since you're so miserable living here, why don't you move to some place you like better.
I was born here so I have the right to demand improvements. If you don't like like that, leave.
You're the enemy within. You need to be ignored and left on the ash heap of history along with the rest of the commie trash.

Body-camera footage released by police on Saturday shows the armed man attempting to get inside the police officer's vehicle. The driver can be heard screaming at the man, "What are you doing?" and "Stop!" as Royer urged the man to drop his weapon.

This guy was motivated by the rhetoric of the Black leaders and his high on drugs homies in the barbershop.

This is what the war is going to look like, while the 2nd Amendment people wait for the gun confiscation law to be passed before they do anything, the police will be fighting this front.

The article says nothing about being motivated by racial rhetoric.

Sounds like you nuts arent waiting for a race war, like Dylan Roof, you WANT a race war.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I'll agree, the race war started some time ago, but regular white folks have been refusing to participate for almost 50 years, give or take.

You want proof of that assertion?

You're still here.
White folks have been participating in the race war for all 245 years. Many are delusional like you, a personn who spews racism daily while claiming to not be racist.

fuck off boy, you should be glad we brought you to America otherwise your ass would still be building huts out of elephant dung to scare off the lions

I doubt that since Africa had cities that equalled or surpassed the shitholes your ancestors ran away from.
Since you're so miserable living here, why don't you move to some place you like better.
I was born here so I have the right to demand improvements. If you don't like like that, leave.
You're the enemy within. You need to be ignored and left on the ash heap of history along with the rest of the commie trash.
No, that would be you.

Body-camera footage released by police on Saturday shows the armed man attempting to get inside the police officer's vehicle. The driver can be heard screaming at the man, "What are you doing?" and "Stop!" as Royer urged the man to drop his weapon.

This guy was motivated by the rhetoric of the Black leaders and his high on drugs homies in the barbershop.

This is what the war is going to look like, while the 2nd Amendment people wait for the gun confiscation law to be passed before they do anything, the police will be fighting this front.

Sounds like you nuts arent waiting for a race war, like Dylan Roof, you WANT a race war.

BLM, and the Dems are doing everything possible to start a race war. The benefactor being the Chinese who are clearly ordering their agents in the xiden admin to get one going.

Last edited:

No, that would be you.
Be a man, admit you are what you are, a communist.

BLN, and the Dems are doing everything possible to start a race war. The benefactor being the Chinese who are clearly ordering their agents in the xiden admin to get one going.
No, people like you want the race war. For some reason idiots like you think our demands for equality means you lose rights. White males specifically, have a serious entitlement mentality.

No, that would be you.
Opposition to white supremacy is not communism. White supremacy is not democracy. You are a fascist and a racist. Be a man, stop lying about being colorblind.

Recognizing that there are problems in policing does not equal trying to start a race by any rational person.

BLN, and the Dems are doing everything possible to start a race war. The benefactor being the Chinese who are clearly ordering their agents in the xiden admin to get one going.
No, people like you want the race war. For some reason idiots like you think our demands for equality means you lose rights. White males specifically, have a serious entitlement mentality.
That is an interesting point...that the application of rights is a zero sum equation.

Far from it. I believe in what the Great Reverend King had to say. I judge a person based on their CHARACTER. Not their color. You are the opposite. EVERYTHING is about color with you. You are one of the most racist people out there.

Critical race theory is about making whites the enemy. Why? So that you can kill them without feeling bad about it.

You people are pushing a false narratives purely to start the bloodshed.

Recognizing that there are problems in policing does not equal trying to start a race by any rational person.

That is an interesting point...that the application of rights is a zero sum equation.

What RIGHTS are blacks denied right now, here in the USA.

Be specific.

Do you have a list of people here that supported Dylan Roof?

No, that would be you.
Opposition to white supremacy is not communism. White supremacy is not democracy. You are a fascist and a racist. Be a man, stop lying about being colorblind.
You're mentally ill.

can't get nothing past you.

I want to move to the inevitable next step, a peace agreement as to how we are going to allow Black people to show us how to organize good community and just resolution of violations.

I'll agree, the race war started some time ago, but regular white folks have been refusing to participate for almost 50 years, give or take.

You want proof of that assertion?

You're still here.
White folks have been participating in the race war for all 245 years. Many are delusional like you, a personn who spews racism daily while claiming to not be racist.
You have ZERO sense of irony, you racist hypocrite.

Black people's sense of rights and justice is skewed, because of their obsession with racism, and hypocrisy (logic) with use of "******."

Forum List

Back