CDZ The Race - Polls, Odds,....

CowboyTed

Platinum Member
Sep 22, 2014
Ireland
Just a Thread on the Race... This is not about who you want or remarks about who is better this is about the race...

At the Moment:
Clinton is sitting on Lead of 4.3

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample MoE Clinton (D) Trump (R) Spread
RCP Average 9/26 - 10/6 -- -- 48.1 43.8 Clinton +4.3
LA Times/USC Tracking 9/30 - 10/6 2632 LV 4.5 44 46 Trump +2
Economist/YouGov 10/1 - 10/3 911 RV 3.9 48 43 Clinton +5
Reuters/Ipsos 9/29 - 10/3 1239 LV 3.2 44 37 Clinton +7
CBS News 9/28 - 10/2 1217 LV 4.0 49 43 Clinton +6
CNN/ORC 9/28 - 10/2 1213 LV 3.0 51 45 Clinton +6
The Atlantic/PRRI 9/28 - 10/2 609 LV -- 47 41 Clinton +6
NBC News/SM 9/26 - 10/2 26925 LV 1.0 50 44 Clinton +6
FOX News 9/27 - 9/29 911 LV 3.0 49 44 Clinton +5
PPP (D) 9/27 - 9/28 933 LV 3.2 49 45 Clinton +4
Gravis 9/27 - 9/27 3386 RV 1.7 50 50 Tie

I think the Gravis Poll down the bottom could be dropped and that will bring her to +4.8...

The controversial LA Times/USC Tracking poll (Which has value in showing where the race is going quickly) looks like it is skewed and its overall number could be removed....

That would put the race at Clinton +5.6...

Just compare Obama was +5.5 on the 7th Oct 2008 but was +7.8 by Oct 11th.... I presume that was the second debate boost...

So there is still a lot to play for Trump could come out and nail the debate on Sunday... I think if he doesn't he won't be in a position by the final debate to rehaul Clinton.
Clinton got a bump of 2% on Sunday, Trump has a mountain to climb but if Trump manages to get a win the race could be 3 pts again...

The one thing is they are starting to run out of undecided actual voters... Johnson and Jill Stein are leaking badly, loosing close to 40% and 50% of their vote from a few weeks ago.. I say they could that again by polling day... Clinton is just picking up more of them at the moment....

This is all great, but what will the turnout be like...

It's looking like an electoral landslide according to Nate Silver (the best prognosticator in the biz).

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Nate would be the first to tell you he is doing, if the election was today odds....

But the election is in November, Clinton supporters would take the Election tomorrow... Trump is looking for something. I say Clinton will use this on Sunday, she will have a few more like the former Miss Universe...
Trump could get desperate and attack Bill's affairs and if he does that, I think he is toast....
Clinton's answer is ' Did you blame your wives when you had affairs with younger women?'....

It's looking like an electoral landslide according to Nate Silver (the best prognosticator in the biz).

Nate would be the first to tell you he is doing, if the election was today odds....

But the election is in November, Clinton supporters would take the Election tomorrow... Trump is looking for something. I say Clinton will use this on Sunday, she will have a few more like the former Miss Universe...
Trump could get desperate and attack Bill's affairs and if he does that, I think he is toast....
Clinton's answer is ' Did you blame your wives when you had affairs with younger women?'....

Indeed, I've never been more on the edge of my seat watching television than when Trump said "I was going to say something very rough"....

Oh please do it, Donny....PUH-LEASE make her day.......

Indeed, I've never been more on the edge of my seat watching television than when Trump said "I was going to say something very rough"....

Oh please do it, Donny....PUH-LEASE make her day.......

You also know Clinton has a few more disgruntled people from Trump's past (former hairdresser would be funny)... I just don't see what Trump is coming with...

Forum List

Back