The psychology that binds Trump to his base

It must be frustrating to the Left. You all work SO HARD to prove Trump is a Racist and the rest of America isn't buying what your selling.

With Trump having lost the popular vote, and his continuing to embarrass himself, every day, I don't think that I have to work that hard to convince independents and Democrats of Donny's racism. Since the GOP has lost every bit of dignity it once possessed, I don't worry about them one way or another. But, even if I was in the minority, I would be proud to be there.
The question is why are you or anyone trying at to paint President Trump as a Racist. The answer? It's simple, TRUMP THE RACIST is the Democratic strategy for taking back power. That is character assassination, it is disgusting and un-American and you should not be proud to be a part of that. If you want examples of REAL racists you could start with "The Squad".

No, we start with Trump and we end with Trump. Trump is a racist. That is a fact.

Your opinion does not equate to fact. I disagree. Now what?
He’s either a racist/bigot

Pretending to be ignorant to political correctness

Really is ignorant and so his racism slips out.

Steve bannon knows how to drive white racists and ignorant poor whites to the polls. I’m seeing it in my personal life. This girl on disability is voting republican because she’s mad that illegals are coming here taking advantage of the same social safety nets. She says “she paid in” well honey you didn’t pay in nearly as much as you’re gonna take out. So I’ll laugh when republicans cut her Medicaid which they already have

It must be frustrating to the Left. You all work SO HARD to prove Trump is a Racist and the rest of America isn't buying what your selling.

With Trump having lost the popular vote, and his continuing to embarrass himself, every day, I don't think that I have to work that hard to convince independents and Democrats of Donny's racism. Since the GOP has lost every bit of dignity it once possessed, I don't worry about them one way or another. But, even if I was in the minority, I would be proud to be there.
The question is why are you or anyone trying at to paint President Trump as a Racist. The answer? It's simple, TRUMP THE RACIST is the Democratic strategy for taking back power. That is character assassination, it is disgusting and un-American and you should not be proud to be a part of that. If you want examples of REAL racists you could start with "The Squad".

No, we start with Trump and we end with Trump. Trump is a racist. That is a fact.

Steve bannon knows how to drive white racists and ignorant poor whites to the polls. I’m seeing it in my personal life. This girl on disability is voting republican because she’s mad that illegals are coming here taking advantage of the same social safety nets. She says “she paid in” well honey you didn’t pay in nearly as much as you’re gonna take out. So I’ll laugh when republicans cut her Medicaid which they already have

No. You’re not a psychologist. He could be be a xenophobe or be a darn good actor who plays the role that will garner him the most votes. If he is racist then so am I. Call me a racist.

Opinions | The psychological phenomenon that blinds Trump supporters to his racism

Washington Post

This goes very far in explaining why Trump's supporters deny Trump's self-evident racism.

The Post is biased. Please cite an unbiased source. WSJ?
Name 3 unbiased sources.
They don’t discuss this stuff

Show me an article from one of them even discussing these thing so I know their opinions

No. You’re not a psychologist. He could be be a xenophobe or be a darn good actor who plays the role that will garner him the most votes. If he is racist then so am I. Call me a racist.
And it really is up to all those people trump offends to show up and vote.

Your side knows how important it is to vote.

If you want pro choice, a liberal to replace rbg, a middle class first economy, black lives to matter, if you want to go green or if you want affordable healthcare and college tuition. If you lik your social security and Medicare. If you want illegal employers to stop hiring illegals. If you are pro gay and not anti immigrant.

If you are no better off than you were four years ago, you better show up to vote.

My fear is those stupid people will show up to vote trump.

Race%20accomplishments-L.jpg

Opinions | The psychological phenomenon that blinds Trump supporters to his racism

Washington Post

This goes very far in explaining why Trump's supporters deny Trump's self-evident racism.
This friend of mine is on disability and she’s a republican. She votes gop because foreigners are coming here and getting to take advantage for social programs she feels she paid for.

And before she was disabled she was against such social Sefer nets.

I can’t wait till republicans cut her benefits

So you must really hate this friend.....
No. People get what they deserve. She will vote republicans and republicans have already voted to cut Medicaid.

She must be really stupid. Her “caregiver” also gets paid. That’s her worthless boyfriend who was sponging off her when she got into the wreck.

I’m sure any one of you republicans would prefer her go get a job and he pay to have someone take care of her.

She sounds legitimately messed up in the head and to be honest I would say she does qualify for disability, and I wouldn’t vote to cut their benefits.

But republicans will. And she’ll deserve it.

Her boyfriend should go get a job. Instead he’s paid to be her caregiver. Maybe for a year but indefinitely? I hope republicans cut him off and force him to go work

So who's fault is it?

Washington Post

Name 3 unbiased sources.

Show me an article from one of them even discussing these thing so I know their opinions

Race Remains the Great Unresolved Issue

Opinion | The Race Card Has Gone Bust

Opinion | Don’t Cry Wolf on Racism

Speaking Up Against Discrimination And Racism In The Workplace

And it really is up to all those people trump offends to show up and vote.

Your side knows how important it is to vote.

If you want pro choice, a liberal to replace rbg, a middle class first economy, black lives to matter, if you want to go green or if you want affordable healthcare and college tuition. If you lik your social security and Medicare. If you want illegal employers to stop hiring illegals. If you are pro gay and not anti immigrant.

If you are no better off than you were four years ago, you better show up to vote.

My fear is those stupid people will show up to vote trump.

If Tulsi Gabbard runs she will get my vote the rest of the field is full of insane idiots.

[QUOTE="AKIP]The "rest" of America is not buying because of their own racism.[/QUOTE]
Ahh.....

Maybe we are calling Trump a racist be cause he IS a racist!
And maybe you are calling Trump a racist because you are being instructed to call him racist. Let's take an example. "Africa is a shithole country". Do you believe that statement proves Donald Trump is a racist? I believe that it is blunt, 100% accurate and not racist at all.

Nope. trump is a racist.

i think the situational ethics are more disturbing than the mob mentality that trump plays on at his rallies....the gop and christians have abandoned their base also...i am amazed at things done under obama were such horrors...golfing...vacationing with mil in tow...wearing a brown suit ....national debt....nipples..were all issues when democrats were in office.....now the gop has no clue which way to go in this chaos of temporary heads of departments etc...

the christians are the amazing ones....they have gone against the teachings of the bible to support trump....i remember glenn beck saying the country will survive the chaos of trump...the church will not....looks like beck called it...i dont see how christian men face their daughters with this purity crap while supporting the pussy grabber rapists

Washington Post

Name 3 unbiased sources.

Then anti semitism is over?

Washington Post

You have to be kidding! The WSJ is owned by Murdock!

Doesn’t matter who owns it. They have consistently been unbiased and it is a must read for all finance majors and finance professionals. Their articles are rarely politically driven. Have you ever read the WSJ?

Washington Post

Name 3 unbiased sources.

Then anti semitism is over?

Racism and anti Semitism are not exactly the same and in the workplace, I would say yes. Just not on the political spectrum where assholes bash Israel.

Forum List

Back