The psychology that binds Trump to his base

It must be frustrating to the Left. You all work SO HARD to prove Trump is a Racist and the rest of America isn't buying what your selling.

With Trump having lost the popular vote, and his continuing to embarrass himself, every day, I don't think that I have to work that hard to convince independents and Democrats of Donny's racism. Since the GOP has lost every bit of dignity it once possessed, I don't worry about them one way or another. But, even if I was in the minority, I would be proud to be there.

It must be frustrating to the Left. You all work SO HARD to prove Trump is a Racist and the rest of America isn't buying what your selling.
With Trump having lost the popular vote,
Matters about as much as whether Trump lost the dog vote. But you keep hanging onto that "popular vote" thing. BTW, asshat, if you are so SURE Trump LOST the popular vote, let's get Voter ID passed in all 50 states and TEST your theory! Agreed?
and his continuing to embarrass himself, every day,
To who? Not anyone I know!
Since the GOP has lost every bit of dignity it once possessed,
Dignity that the DNC has never had?
I don't worry about them one way or another.
You go right on not worrying about us . . . AGAIN! HaHa

republican_change_map_976_1_dec.png

Opinions | The psychological phenomenon that blinds Trump supporters to his racism

Washington Post

This goes very far in explaining why Trump's supporters deny Trump's self-evident racism.
Trump made a valid point that the Far Left Wing Racist Extremist Democrats are on a mission to destroy our country.
The Democratic Party is pure hate.
Just look at all of the Democrat hate groups
Nation of Islam
La Raza
Klan
Muslom Brotherhood
Aztlan Nationalist
Black Panthers
BLM
Antifa

With Trump having lost the popular vote,
Matters about as much as whether Trump lost the dog vote. But you keep hanging onto that "popular vote" thing. BTW, asshat, if you are so SURE Trump LOST the popular vote, let's get Voter ID passed in all 50 states and TEST your theory! Agreed?
and his continuing to embarrass himself, every day,
To who? Not anyone I know!
Since the GOP has lost every bit of dignity it once possessed,
Dignity that the DNC has never had?
I don't worry about them one way or another.
You go right on not worrying about us . . . AGAIN! HaHa

View attachment 269997

Well, I am sure that there are trump supporters who were not embarrassed by Trump's salute to the Military parade, about how Ft. McHenry held out against the British from 1775 until 1812, and about storming the airports, and ramming the ramparts, but most are somewhat taken aback by his 2,500 lies in 2years.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Opinions | The psychological phenomenon that blinds Trump supporters to his racism

Washington Post

This goes very far in explaining why Trump's supporters deny Trump's self-evident racism.
Trump made a valid point that the Far Left Wing Racist Extremist Democrats are on a mission to destroy our country.
The Democratic Party is pure hate.
Just look at all of the Democrat hate groups
Nation of Islam
La Raza
Klan
Muslom Brotherhood
Aztlan Nationalist
Black Panthers
BLM
Antifa

Personally, I am not a member of any of those groups, but I would have no problem joining any group that was anti-fascist. In fact, those that did that in WW2 are considered heroes today.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Well, I am sure that there are trump supporters who were not embarrassed by Trump's salute to the Military.

Another shitferbrains. Just as worn out horses are turned into glue, you ought to consider just turning yourself in to be processing into Soylent Green. We can use you to feed the hungry immigrants then take the proceeds and donate that to help Gold Star families.

The "rest" of America is not buying because of their own racism.

What you RARELY see is the employment of the psychology profession to glean understanding about race and racism in this country or what the probable and likely impact on black psychology and culture, from over 3 centuries of racism and doctrine of white supremacy. That is why I found the article on point.....because you will not get a better analysis from any profession than you will from psychology and psychologist....who are EXPERTS in human behavior and thinking. Think about it. Why do we RARELY hear from the psychology profession on matters of race and racism and on explaining black behavior in this society as it relates to race? Do you see psychologist ever....on Fox News in regards to issue of race? It's because people don't want the truth out there.

I also mentioned cognitive dissonance, as did the article in the link, in one of my post. Here is how the article defined the phenomenon: "Cognitive dissonance, first described by the psychologist Leon Festinger in the late 1950s, occurs when conflict emerges between what people want to believe and the reality that threatens those beliefs. The human mind does not like such inconsistencies: They set off alarms that spur the mind to alter some beliefs to make the perceived reality fit with one’s preferred views."

When many of this forum, who are racist and deniers of it, read the article (if they even bother because they know it likely will create dissonance....ergo...avoid cognitive dissonance by not allowing yourself to be exposed to knowledge that could create it)...they will deal with the tensions and dissonance by attempting to discredit the profession of psychology. The racist seek to discredit or avoid EVERYTHING that creates their dissonance.

People who are racist do not see what Trump said to be racist.....because that would mean that they are racist too because they agree with and or support Trump and or what he said. Thus, everyone else who is calling it out as racist must be discredited to clear the dissonance in the racist and to prevent the moral injury.

Last edited:

Washington Post

This friend of mine is on disability and she’s a republican. She votes gop because foreigners are coming here and getting to take advantage for social programs she feels she paid for.

And before she was disabled she was against such social Sefer nets.

I can’t wait till republicans cut her benefits

With Trump having lost the popular vote, and his continuing to embarrass himself, every day, I don't think that I have to work that hard to convince independents and Democrats of Donny's racism. Since the GOP has lost every bit of dignity it once possessed, I don't worry about them one way or another. But, even if I was in the minority, I would be proud to be there.
The question is why are you or anyone trying at to paint President Trump as a Racist. The answer? It's simple, TRUMP THE RACIST is the Democratic strategy for taking back power. That is character assassination, it is disgusting and un-American and you should not be proud to be a part of that. If you want examples of REAL racists you could start with "The Squad".

Washington Post

This friend of mine is on disability and she’s a republican. She votes gop because foreigners are coming here and getting to take advantage for social programs she feels she paid for.

So you must really hate this friend.....

The question is why are you or anyone trying at to paint President Trump as a Racist. The answer? It's simple, TRUMP THE RACIST is the Democratic strategy for taking back power. That is character assassination, it is disgusting and un-American and you should not be proud to be a part of that. If you want examples of REAL racists you could start with "The Squad".

No, we start with Trump and we end with Trump. Trump is a racist. That is a fact.

Maybe we are calling Trump a racist be cause he IS a racist!

No, we start with Trump and we end with Trump. Trump is a racist. That is a fact.

Than why did he date one for two years?

Maybe we are calling Trump a racist be cause he IS a racist!
And maybe you are calling Trump a racist because you are being instructed to call him racist. Let's take an example. "Africa is a shithole country". Do you believe that statement proves Donald Trump is a racist? I believe that it is blunt, 100% accurate and not racist at all.

Washington Post

Do you believe she didn't pay for the social benefits she now receives? Let's say she didn't pay. Do you believe illegal immigrants are more entitled to benefits than a disabled American citizen?

Washington Post

So you must really hate this friend.....
No. People get what they deserve. She will vote republicans and republicans have already voted to cut Medicaid.

She must be really stupid. Her “caregiver” also gets paid. That’s her worthless boyfriend who was sponging off her when she got into the wreck.

I’m sure any one of you republicans would prefer her go get a job and he pay to have someone take care of her.

She sounds legitimately messed up in the head and to be honest I would say she does qualify for disability, and I wouldn’t vote to cut their benefits.

But republicans will. And she’ll deserve it.

Her boyfriend should go get a job. Instead he’s paid to be her caregiver. Maybe for a year but indefinitely? I hope republicans cut him off and force him to go work

Your opinion does not equate to fact. I disagree. Now what?

Forum List

Back