the-psychology-of-conspiracy-denial

Information warfare {infowar}

Information warfare is the use and management of information in pursuit of a competitive advantage over an opponent. Information warfare may involve collection of tactical information, assurance(s) that one's own information is valid, spreading of propaganda or disinformation to demoralize the enemy and the public, undermining the quality of opposing force information and denial of information-collection opportunities to opposing forces. Information warfare is closely linked to psychological warfare.

Also called "cyberterrorism" and "cyberwarfare," it refers to creating havoc by disrupting the computers that manage stock exchanges, power grids, air traffic control and telecommunications. While the term often deals with attacks against a nation, it may also refer to attacks on organizations and the general public. For example, devastating viruses may be considered information warfare.
Information warfare - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

no mention of alex
So...you post on the internet. :lol:

Then what are you doing to correct the injustices you see?

Let me guess: You're "raising awareness" by posting on the internet.

I do what I can do and support others finnacial that are in a position to do more
and yes raising awareness and keeping issues in the mass conciseness is important and every drop in the bucket adds up..this is the age of the infowars

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Moy6tz6Ubps]YouTube - ? The Hundredth Monkey ?[/ame]
So...how's that working out for you?

Looks like massive fail from here.

Very well actually...the fact we are talking about it right now and there similar threads in the top ten on forums across the nation is a "victory"..that so called 9/11 conspiracy theories are still featured and attacked in mainstream news is a a clear indication the" war "..is far from over..thanks for doing your part keeping these threads active and making those that support the official story seem uninformed or dimwitted .. keep up the good work !!

Last edited:
Very well actually...the fact we are talking about it right now and there similar threads in the top ten on forums across the nation is a "victory"..that so called 9/11 conspiracy theories are still featured and attacked in mainstream news is a a clear indication the" war "..is far from over..thanks for doing your part keeping these threads active and making those that support the official story seem uninformed or dimwitted .. keep up the good work !!
And here we have another example of the Troofer mentality:

Being ridiculed on the internet is a "victory". :lol:

I do what I can do and support others finnacial that are in a position to do more
and yes raising awareness and keeping issues in the mass conciseness is important and every drop in the bucket adds up..this is the age of the infowars

YouTube - ? The Hundredth Monkey ?

and thanks to all the uneducated morons for pushing their idiotic conspiracy theories and giving all us sane people something to laugh at!! :lol:

When being ridiculed by uninformed illogical people with no sound rebuttal is

and thanks to all the uneducated morons for pushing their idiotic conspiracy theories and giving all us sane people something to laugh at!! :lol:

fizz how sane could you be trolling a dozen boards exclusively on 9/11 threads
for no other purpose than something to laugh at ??

And I repeat: You will accept nothing but "George Bush did it!!!1111".

Don't even pretend you want debate. You want instant unthinking acceptance.

Not happenin', Skippy. Time to but on your big boy pants and deal with it.

George who ?...when did I mention George? this shit was going on before during and after poor lil retarded George...you really dont pay attention do you..you dont even know what it is you are supposedly debating half the time

That's part of it!

WTF DO you do when YOU KNOW that the earth is ROUND, but everyone keeps believing that it's flat???

We've (supposedly) got it much easier than Columbus did, since it's assumed that EVERYONE has access to basic information, and specifically, Scientific information,

but even when THAT is produced, you're STILL considered a "loon."

The laws of physics aren't something that can be monkeyed around with ~

they ARE what they are.

Even above and beyond THAT, as in the case of the WTC, just look around. Have you seen other buildings that have collapsed? There are parts of them still standing. Even if the TOP collapses, the bottom is still THERE, and there are long lengths of the girders sticking out, or at the very least, to be found in the rubble. How anyone could watch the footage of this disaster and NOT have thought "controlled demolition" is beyond me.

Y'all have seen the Empire State building, right? A B-25 BOMBER crashed into it, the fuel exploded INSIDE the building, and a fuel fire burnt for all of an hour before dying back,

Plane That Crashed Into the Empire State Building

yet it STOOD, and indeed, was REBUILT.

Cripes, the damned thing wasn't completed until 1931, so what about the materials used to build it? Were they BETTER than the materials used for the WTC, which was started in the early '60's?

That's just a layman's observations, taking NO science into account, so when you also add the science of physics to the puzzle, and PROVE, without a doubt, that the official story is just THAT, a STORY,

how can anyone just turn their back on DEMANDING a TRUE explanation?

I don't think the folks that KNOW are doing that, but they're met with jeers and insults for even SUGGESTING that the SCIENCE of the current explanation is in error,

and that's absolutely mind boggling to me.

Last edited:

George who ?...when did I mention George? this shit was going on before during and after poor lil retarded George...you really dont pay attention do you..you dont even know what it is you are supposedly debating half the time
It's not like you lunatics are worth paying much attention to.

So who do you think did it? The Illuminati? The Greys? Freemasons? A bowling league from Des Moines? Who?

Last edited:

That's part of it!

WTF DO you do when YOU KNOW that the earth is ROUND, but everyone keeps believing that it's flat???

We've (supposedly) got it much easier than Columbus did, since it's assumed that EVERYONE has access to basic information, and specifically, Scientific information,

they ARE what they are.

Even above and beyond THAT, as in the case of the WTC, just look around. Have you seen other buildings that have collapsed? There are parts of them still standing. Even if the TOP collapses, the bottom is still THERE, and there are long lengths of the girders sticking out, or at the very least, to be found in the rubble. How anyone could watch the footage of this disaster and NOT have thought "controlled demolition" is beyond me.

Y'all have seen the Empire State building, right? A B-25 BOMBER crashed into it, the fuel exploded INSIDE the building, and a fuel fire burnt for all of an hour before dying back,

Cripes, the damned thing wasn't completed until 1931, so what about the materials used to build it? Were they BETTER than the materials used for the WTC, which was started in the early '60's?

That's just a layman's observations, taking NO science into account, so when you also add the science of physics to the puzzle, and PROVE, without a doubt, that the official story is just THAT, a STORY,

I don't think the folks that KNOW are doing that, but they're met with jeers and insults for even SUGGESTING that the SCIENCE of the current explanation is in error,

Using LOTS of ALL CAPS only makes you look CRAZY. :cuckoo:

That's part of it!

they ARE what they are.

um, smaller plane, plane was MUCH slower, different construction, makes a huge difference

btw, construction of the towers was late 60's and finished in the early 70's

:rofl: Believe it or not, I actually SPEAK that way, in real life! :lol:

Oh, I know I "look crazy," to you,

but what do you look like, refusing to even EXPLORE, learn and come to YOUR OWN conclusion,

not some half-baked "story" of events?

Are there vids you've watched that convince you of your correctness?

Again, not trying to get up in your face, but I'd surely appreciate you sharing them with me, 'cuz the debunking shit I've read is just that ~ shit ~ and I'd LIKE to examine the other side of this coin, but first and foremost,

IT MUST MAKE LOGICAL SENSE, and be backed up with IRREFUTABLE scientific FACT, not just someone's by-guess-and-by-golly opinion, you know?

So who do you think did it? The Illuminati? The Greys? Freemasons? A bowling league from Des Moines? Who?

well only a full and open investigation could determine that with certainty but I would suspect these plans are formulated at the closed meetings of the bilderburg group and the bohemian grove

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdfjsS9Wqk8]YouTube - Continuity of the US government.. TOP SECRET![/ame]

but what do you look like, refusing to even EXPLORE, learn and come to YOUR OWN conclusion,

And how do you know I haven't explored other explanations? Because I don't agree with yours?

Nope. I've looked at both sides. I chose the explanation that fits the facts and the science.

Again, not trying to get up in your face, but I'd surely appreciate you sharing them with me, 'cuz the debunking shit I've read is just that ~ shit ~ and I'd LIKE to examine the other side of this coin, but first and foremost,

IT MUST MAKE LOGICAL SENSE, and be backed up with IRREFUTABLE scientific FACT, not just someone's by-guess-and-by-golly opinion, you know?
Oh, come on. You really expect me to believe that a "seeker after truth" hasn't looked for all sides on her own?

I'd say you've got your mind made up, and you're not interested in contradictory views.

well only a full and open investigation could determine that with certainty but I would suspect these plans are formulated at the closed meetings of the bilderburg group and the bohemian grove

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdfjsS9Wqk8]YouTube - Continuity of the US government.. TOP SECRET![/ame]
Ahhh! The Killer Bs!! I shoulda knowed! :lol:

And how do you know I haven't explored other explanations? Because I don't agree with yours?

Nope. I've looked at both sides. I chose the explanation that fits the facts and the science.

Oh, come on. You really expect me to believe that a "seeker after truth" hasn't looked for all sides on her own?

I'd say you've got your mind made up, and you're not interested in contradictory views.
Occams Razor usually covers it for me

um, smaller plane, plane was MUCH slower, different construction, makes a huge difference

btw, construction of the towers was late 60's and finished in the early 70's

That slow, small plane managed to send one engine hurtling through SEVEN walls, and out the other side of the building.

The other engine fell down an elevator shaft, setting off a major fire in the basement.

The fuel exploded WITHIN the building, sending a fireball of death through several other floors.

If it makes such a difference, then show me the science that proves your statement.

I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours... ;)

Last edited:

Occams Razor usually covers it for me

This assumes the razor is more than a "simple rule of thumb"and that it is always valid , reality, however, can be much more complex

Forum List

Back