the-psychology-of-conspiracy-denial

wtc7 had huge diesel tanks that got damaged too
and it had parts of the tower do huge damage to it

nist states damage and stored fuel played no significant role in the collapse once again divecon is in contradiction with the theory he claims to support
how many times do you have to be told that i dont give a rats ass what nist said
'

yes.. You are a dwiveconspiracist just a hodge podge of random
misinformation and denial...a real maverick

nist states damage and stored fuel played no significant role in the collapse once again divecon is in contradiction with the theory he claims to support
how many times do you have to be told that i dont give a rats ass what nist said
'

yes.. You are a dwiveconspiracist just a hodge podge of random
misinformation and denial...a real maverick
you are a delusional fucking moron

believe whatever you want ~ i've proven that i'll accept logic over my own opinion ~ case in point, one of the eugenics threads, where i had to fall back, regroup and bow to the greater logic.

Show me, with irrefutable proof, and i'll stand up and say i was wrong.
why should i bother wasting my time?

He cant, Mr science is not even aware of the official nist conclusions or how the reached these conclusion

No, why should I waste my time presenting material that will be immediately rejected without consideration?

The last thing Troofers want is the truth. You want validation for your insanity.

Unless y'all have discovered some heretofore unheard of laws of physics ~

and NOW would be the perfect opportunity to dazzle us with 'em ~

I'll rely on the irrefutable facts that science can provide,

and the SCIENCE says that what we've been told is bullshit, plain and simple.

What you're arguing is that 1 + 1 DOES NOT EQUAL 2,

but you call anyone that thinks it does, loons or crazy.

I just don't get that.
The "science" Troofers use is not science. Do you really think paper rings and washers are an accurate engineering model for the WTC?

Why should I bother wasting my time?

Perhaps because you have some sort of leg to stand on,

like I do?

Perhaps because YOU're willing to put a little effort into a debate you freely joined, and are willing to provide some citations for your proof?

We HAVE proof; we're more than willing to scour the webz for citations for you, and all you have to do is READ or listen to them.

Your only "proof" seems to be that others don't believe the facts, none of whom seem to understand the laws of physics, and none of whom care to invest the time to LEARN some basic, fundamental premises of science.

If you only knew how stupid you sound with your fingers in your ears,

screeching out "LOONS", and "CRAZIES",

while you sit there, acting as if supporting your opinion is just SO beneath you.

Cripes.

If ALL you have to share with us are your insults at our curiosity,

GTFO!
You say "Jump!", I say, "Kiss my ass!" :lol:

Stop pretending. All you want is something that agrees with your lunacy. Anything else is summarily rejected.

I used to spend hours crafting responses to Troofers -- links, videos, the whole works. The
Ttroofers made it clear they weren't interested.

So I see no reason why I should waste my time. Your minds are made up, and nothing's going to change them.

Enjoy your self-imposed madness.

why should i bother wasting my time?

He cant, Mr science is not even aware of the official nist conclusions or how the reached these conclusion

No, why should I waste my time presenting material that will be immediately rejected without consideration?

The last thing Troofers want is the truth. You want validation for your insanity.

stop lying it is not that wont..you cant...you have no clue

shhhhh, stop using actual science

divecon some editorial magazine article ..science lol,..lol..lol
first, it isnt an editorial, second, psychology is a science

divecon can not recognize editorial opinion and a scientific paper...

Is Psychology a Science?

Psychologists on Psychology

The skeptical reader may wonder what psychologists and psychiatrists have to say about the scientific standing of their own field. As it turns out, the more perceptive among mental health professionals freely admit their field is not based in science.

In the 1950s the American Psychological Association (hereafter APA) commissioned a study of the scientific standing of psychology. In 1963 the result was published in six volumes as "Psychology: A Study Of a Science" (Koch, S. (Ed.). (1959-1963). New York: McGraw-Hill). Sigmund Koch, the director of the study, came to these conclusions:

"The truth is that psychological statements which describe human behavior or which report results from tested research can be scientific. However, when there is a move from describing human behavior to explaining it there is also a move from science to opinion." (emphasis supplied)

"The hope of a psychological science became indistinguishable from the fact of psychological science. The entire subsequent history of psychology can be seen as a ritualistic endeavor to emulate the forms of science in order to sustain the delusion that it already is a science."
* Is Psychology a Science?

stop lying it is not that wont..you cant...you have no clue
In the other thread, I just showed you a link that said passengers from the WTC airliners were IDed by DNA evidence.

Explain that away. Degree of difficulty: Don't be insane.

CSI Fraud: researchers craft fake DNA evidence
By John Timmer | Last updated August 18, 2009 3:22 PM

If there's one application of modern genetics that the public has not only accepted but embraced, it's the use of DNA testing in criminal investigations. Courts have accepted DNA evidence as definitive, and it's difficult to imagine a movie or TV show that focuses on law enforcement but declines to use DNA testing as a plot device. The reason is simple: given a valid DNA sample, the tests can match it to its source with probabilities that exclude the rest of our planet's population. Those probabilities still hold, but some researchers have now looked into whether it's possible to fake a valid DNA sample, and they have come up with a disturbing answer: just about any molecular biology lab has the tools to do so

divecon some editorial magazine article ..science lol,..lol..lol

Is Psychology a Science?

The skeptical reader may wonder what psychologists and psychiatrists have to say about the scientific standing of their own field. As it turns out, the more perceptive among mental health professionals freely admit their field is not based in science.

In the 1950s the American Psychological Association (hereafter APA) commissioned a study of the scientific standing of psychology. In 1963 the result was published in six volumes as "Psychology: A Study Of a Science" (Koch, S. (Ed.). (1959-1963). New York: McGraw-Hill). Sigmund Koch, the director of the study, came to these conclusions:

"The truth is that psychological statements which describe human behavior or which report results from tested research can be scientific. However, when there is a move from describing human behavior to explaining it there is also a move from science to opinion." (emphasis supplied)

"The hope of a psychological science became indistinguishable from the fact of psychological science. The entire subsequent history of psychology can be seen as a ritualistic endeavor to emulate the forms of science in order to sustain the delusion that it already is a science."
thanks for once again proving me right

If there's one application of modern genetics that the public has not only accepted but embraced, it's the use of DNA testing in criminal investigations. Courts have accepted DNA evidence as definitive, and it's difficult to imagine a movie or TV show that focuses on law enforcement but declines to use DNA testing as a plot device. The reason is simple: given a valid DNA sample, the tests can match it to its source with probabilities that exclude the rest of our planet's population. Those probabilities still hold, but some researchers have now looked into whether it's possible to fake a valid DNA sample, and they have come up with a disturbing answer: just about any molecular biology lab has the tools to do so

Guess you missed this part: "Degree of difficulty: Don't be insane."

Okay, thanks again: You'll settle for nothing less than "George W. Bush did it!!!"

Just be honest and put that in your signature.

Is Psychology a Science?

fuck are you ever stupid..I proved you a moron ..once again..you are just to dull minded to realize it

Is Psychology a Science?

fuck are you ever stupid..I proved you a moron ..once again..you are just to dull minded to realize it
no, you proved you are a moron
because what you posted proved i was right

Guess you missed this part: "Degree of difficulty: Don't be insane."

Okay, thanks again: You'll settle for nothing less than "George W. Bush did it!!!"

Just be honest and put that in your signature.
actually, Id-Eots is one of the infamous "they" did it

ok, let me get this straight.

it is possible to fake a dna sample therefore the government DID fake the dna samples. you somehow rationalize this as some kind of evidence that 19 muslims never hijacked 4 planes.

my rice crispies make more sense than you..... :cuckoo:

csi fraud: Researchers craft fake dna evidence
by john timmer | last updated august 18, 2009 3:22 pm

if there's one application of modern genetics that the public has not only accepted but embraced, it's the use of dna testing in criminal investigations. Courts have accepted dna evidence as definitive, and it's difficult to imagine a movie or tv show that focuses on law enforcement but declines to use dna testing as a plot device. The reason is simple: Given a valid dna sample, the tests can match it to its source with probabilities that exclude the rest of our planet's population. Those probabilities still hold, but some researchers have now looked into whether it's possible to fake a valid dna sample, and they have come up with a disturbing answer: Just about any molecular biology lab has the tools to do so

csi fraud: Researchers craft fake dna evidence

ok, let me get this straight.

It is possible to fake a dna sample therefore the government did fake the dna samples. You somehow rationalize this as some kind of evidence that 19 muslims never hijacked 4 planes.

My rice crispies make more sense than you..... :cuckoo:

I have no idea if 19 muslims hijacked planes and either do you
what I know is the investigation was a cover -up and the buildings
did not collapse for the reasons given by NIST

Last edited:

Forum List

Back