the-psychology-of-conspiracy-denial

NIST clearly states that fuel stored and structural damage played no significant role in the collapse...idiot
who gives a shit?

i'm still waiting for you fucking morons to actually show some evidence

If... the stupid fucker so misinformed as that.. what creditability does he have in his claims of extensive research...lol

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You really should seek professional help, I assure you they can help you. Relieve the paranoia and help with all the other problems associated with rampant paranoia.

You actually believe the US Government, which could not protect war time written reports, somehow has managed to maintain a secrecy veil over the supposed false flag operation to attack the Pentagon and the World Trade center and done so for 9 years after the attacks, who knows how long before said attacks. With literally hundreds if not thousands of people that would have been required to be in the know, From as low as City personal in New York and Washington DC, County, State and National responders. The people that made an airplane disappear with no one the wiser. Kidnapping and I assume murdering all the passengers and crew on said plane so as to deliver DNA samples to either the crash site with in moments of kidnapping them or to some lab a day or so later. Vanishing the aircraft.

You are delusional. You are paranoid. You need help.

as always,you cover your ears and eyes when evidence and facts are presented to you.Guess according to your logic,all these former CIA people who wrote books about how the CIA commits autrocities against people and thats why they got out of it while they still could,they are just making up stories.:cuckoo: as always,everytime a video is shown to you,you OCTA's cover your ears and close your eyes and sing out loud to yourself.

Last edited:
No, if I was illiterate I couldn't read your inane and often dull postings

go back to the grassy knoll you fuckin' loon. :lol:

Go back to the grassy knoll, you fucking loon.

Dante is still afraid of the truth about the kennedy assassination.He wouldnt even read a link I provided him once when i challenged him to refute the evidence that Oswald was innocent.Like so many other OCTA'S,he only sees what he wants to see.

the thing thats interesting about this is Richard Gage of architects and engineers has admitted that for three years he did not want to look at the evidence of the towers.He said he was in denial about it for three years that explosives were planted and did not want to see the evidence.Unlike so many other OCTA'S here,he came to grips with what the government had done and eventually was able to face the truth about the towers being a controlled demolition though.Too many here are still too scared like he was for three years.

wake me back up when someone finds some evidence of explosives.... :eusa_whistle:

wake me back up when someone finds some evidence of explosives.... :eusa_whistle:

no stay asleep you would still be an asshole regardless...found any forensic evidence of temperatures necessary for failure yet ? no of course you have not
what about bin laden ?...nope
yes, there has been evidence, you just reject it like you do everything that doesn't fit within your paranoid delusional world

no stay asleep you would still be an asshole regardless...found any forensic evidence of temperatures necessary for failure yet ? no of course you have not
yes, there has been evidence, you just reject it like you do everything that doesn't fit within your paranoid delusional world

if there was evidence you would post it ..there is not so you wont and will just claim you did once upon a time...loser

if there was evidence you would post it ..there is not so you wont and will just claim you did once upon a time...loser
again, it HAS been posted to you before
you reject it because it doesn't fit in your paranoid delusional world

=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i46RI2twVao]YouTube - ‪CIA Mind Control Operation MK-ULTRA‬‎[/url]

Tuskegee]Error syphilis experiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url]

rl=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_medical_experiments_in_the_United_StateHuman experimentation in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJPQ...nda - Bikini Atoll Documentary‬&lrmurl
You really should seek professional help, I assure you they can help you. Relieve the paranoia and help with all the other problems associated with rampant paranoia.

:clap2:

=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i46RI2twVao]YouTube - ‪CIA Mind Control Operation MK-ULTRA‬‎[/url]

Tuskegee]Error syphilis experiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url]

rl=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_medical_experiments_in_the_United_StateHuman experimentation in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJPQ...nda - Bikini Atoll Documentary‬&lrmurl

:clap2:

go take some more pills ol man and stop talking to yourself

Thanx, eots, for that vid. It lead me to another site, Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report, so I visited the site.

There was a VERY INTERESTING vid post of a scientist named Niels Harrit, where he speaks about the nano-thermite stuff, on April 12, 2009, just over a year ago. wEnder whatever happened about any of THOSE studies? (The vid is captioned in English, another interesting thing ~ ¿it was never broadcast in any English speaking countries?)

And to those of y'all who won't bother to waste your precious time listening to any "CONSPIRACY" Theories,

I'd like to take this moment to remind you that

WE'VE ALREADY BEEN SOLD A "CONSPIRACY THEORY" for the events of that day, eh? :eek:

Forum List

Back