the-psychology-of-conspiracy-denial

wake me back up when someone finds some evidence of explosives.... :eusa_whistle:

no stay asleep you would still be an asshole regardless...found any forensic evidence of temperatures necessary for failure yet ? no of course you have not what about bin laden ?...nope

what a fucking idiot. :lol:

how does capturing or not capturing bin laden change the cause of the collapse?!! :cuckoo:

Thanx, eots, for that vid. It lead me to another site, Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report, so I visited the site.

There was a VERY INTERESTING vid post of a scientist named Niels Harrit, where he speaks about the nano-thermite stuff, on April 12, 2009, just over a year ago. wEnder whatever happened about any of THOSE studies? (The vid is captioned in English, another interesting thing ~ ¿it was never broadcast in any English speaking countries?)

And to those of y'all who won't bother to waste your precious time listening to any "CONSPIRACY" Theories,

I'd like to take this moment to remind you that

WE'VE ALREADY BEEN SOLD A "CONSPIRACY THEORY" for the events of that day, eh? :eek:

So the attacks happened on 9/11/01 and the study takes place in 4/12/2009. Any news on where the supposed samples actually came from or what state they were held for that near decade? No.

The commission report is 100% bulletproof. Please point to a single inaccuracy in the report. You can't; you won't.

Check please.

So the attacks happened on 9/11/01 and the study takes place in 4/12/2009. Any news on where the supposed samples actually came from or what state they were held for that near decade? No.

The commission report is 100% bulletproof. Please point to a single inaccuracy in the report. You can't; you won't.

Check please.

BULLETPROOF?!?

Well, except for all of the "bullets" being let fly by actual experts with nothing to gain from their research, let us NOT forget...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8W-t57xnZg&feature=related]YouTube - MIT Engineer Disputes 911 Theory of the WTC Collapse-Part 1[/ame]

I honestly don't understand how anyone could watch a couple of these vids,

and NOT HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

What are y'all seeing that I'm missing?

(That's a for real question, btw, not me trying to be all up in your face about it ~ I'd just like to see and/or hear some sort of explanation that does not defy any of the laws of science, you know?)

the title of this thread definetely describes the OCTA'S around here.
the official conspiracy theory apologists of 9/11 and the Obama apologists that he is a us citizen,ect,ect. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
They wont watch those videos cause they are so much in denial and dont want to hear the truth.

Last edited:

Check please.

BULLETPROOF?!?

Well, except for all of the "bullets" being let fly by actual experts with nothing to gain from their research, let us NOT forget...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8W-t57xnZg&feature=related]YouTube - MIT Engineer Disputes 911 Theory of the WTC Collapse-Part 1[/ame]

I honestly don't understand how anyone could watch a couple of these vids,

and NOT HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

What are y'all seeing that I'm missing?

(That's a for real question, btw, not me trying to be all up in your face about it ~ I'd just like to see and/or hear some sort of explanation that does not defy any of the laws of science, you know?)

dont waste your time on candycorn troll boy.This guy is the biggest troll at this site.He goes around to all these different message boards everywhere posting his lies and propaganda on 9/11 and other government conspiracys and spends like 14 hour days doing so at all these different message boards everywhere.He is a psyche ops agent who has penetrated this site and others and is just doing what he is paid to do.They got agents like him everywhere on message boards and he is one of about five here that have penetrated this site. Fizz is another one and one not to waste time with either.

Thanx, eots, for that vid. It lead me to another site, Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report, so I visited the site.

There was a VERY INTERESTING vid post of a scientist named Niels Harrit, where he speaks about the nano-thermite stuff, on April 12, 2009, just over a year ago. wEnder whatever happened about any of THOSE studies? (The vid is captioned in English, another interesting thing ~ ¿it was never broadcast in any English speaking countries?)

And to those of y'all who won't bother to waste your precious time listening to any "CONSPIRACY" Theories,

I'd like to take this moment to remind you that

WE'VE ALREADY BEEN SOLD A "CONSPIRACY THEORY" for the events of that day, eh? :eek:

yeah that video debunks the official conspiracy THEORY of the governments and Candycorn and Fizz as well.

that video so much says the truth,that news is so biased its a joke.Funny how they always cut off the callers when they were bringing up points and Chertoff evaded the questions they asked and did not even try to answer them.He also twisted the words of people saying they dont believe planes went into the towers when they never even said planes did not go into towers.Chertoff also conviently ignores the fact when saying 9/11 truthers are deniars like the holocause victems,saying crap like they are like the Obama birthers saying he isnt a citizen.He convinetly left out the fact that even Michelle says he is not and his grandmother as well and that Obama wont provide the original birth certificate.:lol: biased news reporting at its best.

so when are you going to call for the release of the innocent man, KSM, since it was really the american government that was behind 9/11?!! :cuckoo:

so when are you going to call for the release of the innocent man, KSM, since it was really the american government that was behind 9/11?!! :cuckoo:

he is one of many political prisoners and may also very well be guilty of crimes
I would call for the release of prisoners not charged with any crime or given any due process

he is one of many political prisoners and may also very well be guilty of crimes
I would call for the release of prisoners not charged with any crime or given any due process

so you just sit around and whine about shit on the internet but do absolutely nothing to correct the injustices you see that result from your absurd theories.

lazy MF!! :lol:

so you just sit around and whine about shit on the internet but do absolutely nothing to correct the injustices you see that result from your absurd theories.

your premise is deeply flawed ..much like yourself

wow, projection from Id-Eots
whoda thunk it

Then what are you doing to correct the injustices you see?

Let me guess: You're "raising awareness" by posting on the internet.

I do what I can do and support others finnacial that are in a position to do more
and yes raising awareness and keeping issues in the mass conciseness is important and every drop in the bucket adds up..this is the age of the infowars

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Moy6tz6Ubps]YouTube - ? The Hundredth Monkey ?[/ame]

I do what I can do and support others finnacial that are in a position to do more
and yes raising awareness and keeping issues in the mass conciseness is important and every drop in the bucket adds up..this is the age of the infowars
yes, we already know your head is up Alex Jones ass

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Moy6tz6Ubps]YouTube - ? The Hundredth Monkey ?[/ame]
So...how's that working out for you?

Looks like massive fail from here.

Information warfare {infowar}

Information warfare is the use and management of information in pursuit of a competitive advantage over an opponent. Information warfare may involve collection of tactical information, assurance(s) that one's own information is valid, spreading of propaganda or disinformation to demoralize the enemy and the public, undermining the quality of opposing force information and denial of information-collection opportunities to opposing forces. Information warfare is closely linked to psychological warfare.

Also called "cyberterrorism" and "cyberwarfare," it refers to creating havoc by disrupting the computers that manage stock exchanges, power grids, air traffic control and telecommunications. While the term often deals with attacks against a nation, it may also refer to attacks on organizations and the general public. For example, devastating viruses may be considered information warfare.
Information warfare - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

no mention of alex

Forum List

Back