the-psychology-of-conspiracy-denial

really???

look up infowars.com, moron

REALLY....the news cast was simply post on the web site it was had nothing to do with Alex Jones WAS ...its like calling something produced by CNN ...ALEX JONES PABLUM,,because there is a link to it on his site...idiot
if HE used it, then its PABLUM

really.. so you consider the injustice to the first responders and their sacrafice to be pablum...well... what a peice of crap you are

as compared to blah, blah , blah....insert clappy hands....indeed

:lol: You just keep pretending you're smarter than all the blind sheep. Meanwhile, pay no attention to the black helicopter hovering over your house.

Awe...black helicopters...more of your media programing spewing forth...and more of your childish imaginings... interesting

It's not me imagining the government's out to get me. Hey, did you ever ask yourself why, if the government is capable of perpetrating such an evil act as 9/11 on its own citizens, none of the people getting too close to the "truth" are ever rounded up? No one has any fear of being rounded up?

:lol: You just keep pretending you're smarter than all the blind sheep. Meanwhile, pay no attention to the black helicopter hovering over your house.

Awe...black helicopters...more of your media programing spewing forth...and more of your childish imaginings... interesting

It's not me imagining the government's out to get me. Hey, did you ever ask yourself why, if the government is capable of perpetrating such an evil act as 9/11 on its own citizens, none of the people getting too close to the "truth" are ever rounded up? No one has any fear of being rounded up?
i had high hopes when terral announced he was about to be put in a FEMA death camp
but alas, it was all for naught

i had high hopes when terral announced he was about to be put in a FEMA death camp
That's not really the kind of thing they send you a letter about.

That's not really the kind of thing they send you a letter about.
well, "we" almost had him, i thought
;)

It's not me imagining the government's out to get me.

When did I say anyone was out to get me ?...more of your programing and imagiinngs ?

Hey, did you ever ask yourself why, if the government is capable of perpetrating such an evil act as 9/11 on its own citizens, none of the people getting too close to the "truth" are ever rounded up? No one has any fear of being rounded up

No ..because I realize the systems of control operate on a more sophisticated level manufactured consent and soft tyranny is the Modus operandi in the 21st century..

Last edited:
History is replete with conspiracy. It was par for the course. Only recently have the powers that be, government etc. engaged in methods to make a negative out of those who sometimes suggest that a conspiracy is afoot. Granted, they are often wrong, but sometimes they're right. Someone should start by posting the official definition of conspiracy because most don't even know.

NIST clearly states that fuel stored and structural damage played no significant role in the collapse...idiot
who gives a shit?

i'm still waiting for you fucking morons to actually show some evidence

History is replete with conspiracy. It was par for the course. Only recently have the powers that be, government etc. engaged in methods to make a negative out of those who sometimes suggest that a conspiracy is afoot. Granted, they are often wrong, but sometimes they're right. Someone should start by posting the official definition of conspiracy because most don't even know.

:cuckoo: only recently? :lol:

gawd, some people get more pathetic as time goes on.

The point being 911 aside, conpiracies do exist, and have happened in the past. No sense in calling everyone who brings up something controversial a conspiracy theorist or a loon.

And the problem with evidence is there is really no amount of evidence a conspiracy theorist can show you that will ever change anyones mind once it's made up. 911 has had the bad effect of polarizing everyone on this particular topic.

:cuckoo: only recently? :lol:

gawd, some people get more pathetic as time goes on.

I haven't suggested anything other than that conspiracies have happened over time and now you and your infantile reasoning somehow feels compelled to suggest that I'm somehow, insane? Thanks for proving my point LOL.

NIST clearly states that fuel stored and structural damage played no significant role in the collapse...idiot
who gives a shit?

i'm still waiting for you fucking morons to actually show some evidence

If... the stupid fucker so misinformed as that.. what creditability does he have in his claims of extensive research...lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back