The progressive false narratives are extremely dangerous

Even the EPA was finally forced to admit that fracking is completely safe (and because progressives live to rewrite history - it is important to note that this was the EPA under the control of Barack Obama).

Just think of the jobs, tax revenues, affordable energy, and wealth that could have been created over the past 8 years, during which Obama and the Dumbocrats obstructed progress out of their greed to grow the green energy sector that they are so heavily invested in. Their false narratives are dangerous and have a very significant negative impact on this great country.

EPA Finds No Widespread Water Pollution From Fracking

Even the EPA was finally forced to admit that fracking is completely safe (and because progressives live to rewrite history - it is important to note that this was the EPA under the control of Barack Obama).

Just think of the jobs, tax revenues, affordable energy, and wealth that could have been created over the past 8 years, during which Obama and the Dumbocrats obstructed progress out of their greed to grow the green energy sector that they are so heavily invested in. Their false narratives are dangerous and have a very significant negative impact on this great country.

EPA Finds No Widespread Water Pollution From Fracking

Yep, just what I thought...........another blog.

The Huffington Post staff is also nearly all white(surprisingly).

Funnily enough, Fox News actually has quite a few non-whites, both in front and behind the camera.
Imagine that.

The Huffington Post staff is also nearly all white(surprisingly).

Funnily enough, Fox News actually has quite a few non-whites, both in front and behind the camera.
Imagine that.
I knew that Fox has a lot of black and Hispanic and Asian guests and contributors, but the behind-the-scenes segments Fox often does surprised me a little.

I just can't believe that many white young people are stupid enough to work for Huffington Post.

For all of those "Fight for $15" minimum wage nitwits who do not understand basic economics:

average_unemployment.jpg

Two Minimum Wage Charts for Andy Puzder

Forum List

Back