The progressive false narratives are extremely dangerous

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Progressives have many false narratives - and all lies are dangerous of course. But perhaps none is more dangerous than the way they've tried to manipulate the African-American community by flooding them with propaganda to convince them of "white privilege" and racism.

First of all, it is dividing this nation by color (the secondary objective of progressives). Secondly, it's causing a deep anger in the African-American community which leads to violence in some. Lives are being lost and race relations are being set back decades all so progressives can attempt to manipulate them into voting Democrat (the primary objective of course).

‘White people are a plague to the planet’: BuzzFeed wades into race controversy

Progressives have many false narratives - and all lies are dangerous of course. But perhaps none is more dangerous than the way they've tried to manipulate the African-American community by flooding them with propaganda to convince them of "white privilege" and racism.

First of all, it is dividing this nation by color (the secondary objective of progressives). Secondly, it's causing a deep anger in the African-American community which leads to violence in some. Lives are being lost and race relations are being set back decades all so progressives can attempt to manipulate them into voting Democrat (the primary objective of course).

Oh an article from "The Blaze." Hey, didn't Glenn Beck once call Obama a "racist" who "hates white people?"

Oh an article from "The Blaze." Hey, didn't Glenn Beck once call Obama a "racist" who "hates white people?"
Shit, who hasn't?

I think the best way to address the huge waves of propaganda we're fed by the fake establishment is to block them. Don't share their nonsense on social media, and block the people who insist on doing so.

clicks are money to these people. Stop clicking.Freeze them out of the discourse of the nation, and watch them become even more irrelevant than they have proven they already are.

Actually, a better solution would be to stop using social media as your news source.
Social Media isn't the problem. Van Jones was sitting on national television on CNN proclaiming the 2016 Election "white lash". Quite possibly the most ignorant comment ever uttered on live tv history. That is a supposedly "credible" news source on tv - not social media.

Barack Obama was elected president not once, but twice. If there was "white lash", why wasn't it during his first and definitely second election? The reality is, the problem is not our sources for news but the left trying to convince the world that anyone who isn't with them is "racist", "homophobic", "xenophobic", etc.

Actually, a better solution would be to stop using social media as your news source.
Social Media isn't the problem. Van Jones was sitting on national television on CNN proclaiming the 2016 Election "white lash". Quite possibly the most ignorant comment ever uttered on live tv history. That is a supposedly "credible" news source on tv - not social media.

Barack Obama was elected president not once, but twice. If there was "white lash", why wasn't it during his first and definitely second election? The reality is, the problem is not our sources for news but the left trying to convince the world that anyone who isn't with them is "racist", "homophobic", "xenophobic", etc.

Van Jones is a commentator, not a reporter. And yeah, one of the problems with the cable news programs is that they are on for 24 hours, but events don't happen at every second of the day, and instead of boring their viewers with repetition of the days events, they like to put in commentary shows so that "experts" can discuss how they feel about how the world is going.

Myself? I think CNN sucks ass, and have for the past 8 years or so, when they started to do all the commentary they do. Now? I like to get my news from places like the nightly news on broadcast, the BBC on PBS, as well as various places on the web that will give me the story without so much commentary on it. And, if I hear of something happening, because I have a computer and can look it up, I like to verify it with 3 other sources.

I am exceedingly leery of commentators telling me how I should feel about things because I prefer to make up my own mind, and sometimes, their commentary (if it is partisan enough), can try to twist facts to fit their narrative.

Van Jones is a commentator, not a reporter. And yeah, one of the problems with the cable news programs is that they are on for 24 hours, but events don't happen at every second of the day, and instead of boring their viewers with repetition of the days events, they like to put in commentary shows so that "experts" can discuss how they feel about how the world is going.

Myself? I think CNN sucks ass, and have for the past 8 years or so, when they started to do all the commentary they do. Now? I like to get my news from places like the nightly news on broadcast, the BBC on PBS, as well as various places on the web that will give me the story without so much commentary on it. And, if I hear of something happening, because I have a computer and can look it up, I like to verify it with 3 other sources.

I am exceedingly leery of commentators telling me how I should feel about things because I prefer to make up my own mind, and sometimes, their commentary (if it is partisan enough), can try to twist facts to fit their narrative.
I agree with you 100% there and have been saying that same thing for years now. I don't want to hear anyone's opinion from the news. Just report the story exactly as it happened and nothing more.

If they absolutely feel the need to do some sort of explanation, the way to do that is to give the facts again - this time in the form of "Republican's state that this will do X, while Democrat's state that it will do Y".

Shit, who hasn't?

About 50 million people?

Shit, who hasn't?

About 50 million people?
Only 50M? Gives me hope :D

I agree with you 100% there and have been saying that same thing for years now. I don't want to hear anyone's opinion from the news. Just report the story exactly as it happened and nothing more.

If they absolutely feel the need to do some sort of explanation, the way to do that is to give the facts again - this time in the form of "Republican's state that this will do X, while Democrat's state that it will do Y".

One of the main reasons I like watching the BBC so much. They just report the facts and let you decide from there. And.........when they DO have a person on for interview, they ask them relevant questions and won't let them get away with trying to pivot away from the question.

Another news channel that recently started has been getting tv time around my house. If you have HBO, I recommend checking out Vice News which comes on at 6:30 pm CST. Most stories are reported on in a headline fashion (telling you what happened, with just a little bit of material), so that if one of them catches my attention, I can look it up later on the net.

One of the main reasons I like watching the BBC so much. They just report the facts and let you decide from there. And.........when they DO have a person on for interview, they ask them relevant questions and won't let them get away with trying to pivot away from the question.

Another news channel that recently started has been getting tv time around my house. If you have HBO, I recommend checking out Vice News which comes on at 6:30 pm CST. Most stories are reported on in a headline fashion (telling you what happened, with just a little bit of material), so that if one of them catches my attention, I can look it up later on the net.
I actually have seen Vice on a couple of occasions. The few I did see where pretty decent. They are kind of like a documentary (which I watch a lot of).

I actually have seen Vice on a couple of occasions. The few I did see where pretty decent. They are kind of like a documentary (which I watch a lot of).

Actually, it kinda depends on where you watch it. If you watch the Vice channel, yeah, most of the shows on there are some kind of documentary of some sort. My 2 favorites are "Weediquette" and "Hamilton's Pharmacopeia". But if you want to get the news show, you have to watch it on HBO.

And............to tell you the truth, I've been watching it since it first aired on HBO a month ago, and it's a pretty decent news source.

Shit, who hasn't?

About 50 million people?

Wow, about 1/6th of the population, I'm impressed. LMAO

Here is yet another great example. We have thousands of nitwit progressives out there rioting because of the progressive false narrative that Donald Trump is "racist", when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

Black Homeless Woman Says Trump Allowed Her to Live in Trump Tower Rent Free For 8 Years

Ummm.............just 2 problems with your link...................

First, it's Alex Jones' Infowars, which have proven to be notoriously partisan, and second, it says IN YOUR LINK that this story is UNCONFIRMED.

Got anything that IS confirmed?

Here is yet another great example. We have thousands of nitwit progressives out there rioting because of the progressive false narrative that Donald Trump is "racist", when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

Black Homeless Woman Says Trump Allowed Her to Live in Trump Tower Rent Free For 8 Years

First, it's Alex Jones' Infowars, which have proven to be notoriously partisan, and second, it says IN YOUR LINK that this story is UNCONFIRMED.

Sure....the fact that he employs hundreds (if not thousands) of African-Americans. That is confirmed.

Sure....the fact that he employs hundreds (if not thousands) of African-Americans. That is confirmed.

No, you posted a link that said Trump allowed a homeless woman to live in his building for 8 years and pointed to that as an example of how good Trump is. I then clicked on your link, and found out that Alex Jones even said in his story that it was unconfirmed.

I ask again............do you have any confirmed link that shows Trump let a homeless woman live in his building, or do you just have this hearsay you posted?

Forum List

Back