The Problem with Gays.

SlateRockwell

Jan 28, 2010
I know the vast majority is for the GAYS. I have a problem with the whole damn movement and the concept of marriage.
When your rob a bank, you're wrong. When you kill a person, you're wrong. When you commit adultery, you're wrong. When you steal from the cookie jar... Okay, I think you got it. My point is all of these acts are ones that deserve no positive reward. Why praise a person when they are wrong?
Let's be honest... We are all mature adults here (Excluding myself). A man sticking his penis up another man's ass... Two men "Pleasing" each other is WRONG!

Nobody should ever be praised for doing the wrong thing.

My problem is the promotion of this mistake. I cannot watch TV for a half hour without seeing SEVERAL gay people/Gay promoting material on my screen. TV/Media has glamourized the whole concept. They even have went as far taking it from taboo (Which it is.), to normal.
Teenage kids are the victims in the whole thing. They are rebelious at their young age and are easily influenced. The percentage of gay people have skyrocketed!

As for Marriage, this is also a no-brainer.
I know that marriage divorce rates are now at 1&2. I know that the meaning of marriage is now tarnished and doesn't mean squat. I know that Fox had shows on their TV called "Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire" and "Who Wants to Marry a Midget?" (Seeing if you are paying attention.).
That doesn't mean we gift the gays for being wrong! We should never praise them for doing the wrong thing. Period!

This seems to be common sense.
So, What I am saying is... If you want to be gay, be gay. Just don't ask for a reward and stop trying to convince others through TV/Media that's it's okay.

Last edited:
Luissa, Call me what you want... This section is for religion and ethics. That view is what I truly believe. I respect your opinion to disagree, for I know that my opinion is not the only one. That's why we live in the USA. Besides, what kind of American would I be? Thanks for the reply Luissa.

I know the vast majority is for the GAYS. I have a problem with the whole damn movement and the concept of marriage.
When your rob a bank, you're wrong. When you kill a person, you're wrong. When you commit adultery, you're wrong. When you steal from the cookie jar... Okay, I think you got it. My point is all of these acts are ones that deserve no positive reward. Why praise a person when they are wrong?
Let's be honest... We are all mature adults here (Excluding myself). A man sticking his penis up another man's ass... Two men "Pleasing" each other is WRONG!

My problem is the promotion of this mistake. I cannot watch TV for a half hour without seeing SEVERAL gay people/Gay promoting material on my screen. TV/Media has glamourized the whole concept. They even have went as far taking it from taboo (Which it is.), to normal.
Teenage kids are the victims in the whole thing. They are rebelious at their young age and are easily influenced. The percentage of gay people have skyrocketed!

I know that marriage divorce rates are now at 1&2. I know that the meaning of marriage is now tarnished and doesn't mean squat. I know that Fox had shows on their TV called "Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire" and "Who Wants to Marry a Midget?" (Seeing if you are paying attention.).
That doesn't mean we gift the gays for being wrong! We should never praise them for doing the wrong thing. Period!

So, What I am saying is... If you want to be gay, be gay. Just don't ask for a reward and stop trying to convince others through TV/Media that's it's okay.

The problem with you is you're not only "wrong", you're "sick". Truly and definitely mentally ill. A sickness, not only of the mind, but of the "spirit". Everywhere you go, you leave a foul stench of corruptions and sickness.

Luissa, Call me what you want... This section is for religion and ethics. That view is what I truly believe. I respect your opinion to disagree, for I know that my opinion is not the only one. That's why we live in the USA. Besides, what kind of American would I be? Thanks for the reply Luissa.
You made a great opening post SlateRockwell. :cool:

Dude, you are bigot!
Are you Bass's wife?

What, exactly, is wrong with what he said?

You wanna go fuck another woman, go for it. Just don't expect any special treatment for it, and don't think you're entitled to the same benefits as husbands and wives (not husbands, and husbands, or wives and wives - HUSBANDS AND WIVES).

What, exactly, is wrong with what he said?

You wanna go fuck another woman, go for it. Just don't expect any special treatment for it, and don't think you're entitled to the same benefits as husbands and wives (not husbands, and husbands, or wives and wives - HUSBANDS AND WIVES).

You should probably read the Constitution sometimes. Legally, Homosexual couples are suppose to have the same rights as Straight couples. By religion? No.

Problem? Those who decided to make "Marriage" the legal definition of civil unions in this country.

Get religion out of the legal institution of civil unions and make them all civil unions. You should have no reason to disagree with that.

I'll add that his method of delivery could have been a bit better, but the last line of his post sums everything up clearly, and concisely.

I'll add that his method of delivery could have been a bit better, but the last line of his post sums everything up clearly, and concisely.

Except they're not asking for rewards. They're asking for their rights to be protected and given to them per the Constitution. Just the same as everybody else.

And you seem to miss in his last line where Homosexual is not okay according to him. And he clearly believes the bullshit myth that they're all trying to snag teenagers. :rolleyes:

I know the vast majority is for the GAYS.
Really? It seems to me that the rights of gays were severely eroded/denyed during the last national election (4 out of 6 states that had "gays" issues failed, if I remember correctly)
I have a problem with the whole damn movement and the concept of marriage.
What about two women? And for a overall question that harms you how?

True enough, too bad wrong politicians get elected and re-elected every year.

Perception is everything. By the way you have a potent weapon at your disposal, turn the box off
Source and does the source cite the percentage of those who used to be straight on paper but not in reality, not to mention those teens who are gay by reason of undo influence by TV?

So it is wrong for someone to love another and have it acknowledged LEGALLY if it happens to be with the same sex? If the preceding is true then one might as well throw away the pursuit of happiness clause in the Constitution.

And what they are asking is for an acceptance that they are full fledged citizens just like you. Not praise, not like, put yourself in their shoes for an honest minute and try to understand their point of view. They are people who have hopes and dreams just like you.

Our society has legalized the mental illness known as homosexuality.

The gay agenda is to infect as many kids as possible with this mental disease.

It's the homos way of making sure there is always a large pool of young victims to sodomize and abuse.

Except they're not asking for rewards. They're asking for their rights to be protected and given to them per the Constitution. Just the same as everybody else.

And you seem to miss in his last line where Homosexual is not okay according to him. And he clearly believes the bullshit myth that they're all trying to snag teenagers. :rolleyes:

Homosexual isn't ok to him - so what? It's not ok to me, either. It's perfectly fine for you? Yippee skippee. Knock yourself out.

They have the same rights as every other person on the planet - the fact that they choose to throw them away by hooking up with someone of the same sex is on THEM - not anyone else.

The problem with you is you're not only "wrong", you're "sick". Truly and definitely mentally ill. A sickness, not only of the mind, but of the "spirit". Everywhere you go, you leave a foul stench of corruptions and sickness.

Just because you disagree with someone doesn't mean they're corrupt or mentally ill.

What exact mental illness is the OP suffering from ?

Just because you disagree with someone doesn't mean they're corrupt or mentally ill.

Intolerance of something morally, and personally wrong, I guess... :cool:

I could careless about gay people. Doesn't bother me one bit. I can understand gay people wanting the same civil protections as regular couples.

Intolerance of something morally, and personally wrong, I guess... :cool:

It's all relative I suppose.

I could careless about gay people. Doesn't bother me one bit. I can understand gay people wanting the same civil protections as regular couples.

In that case, however, if they want the same protections as "regular couples", then perhaps they need to form "regular couples", rather than expecting protections to extend to the irregular.

So it's wrong to disagree with homosexuality but it's ok to denigrate mental illness ? The mentally ill have a lot tougher fate in life than 99% of gay people. Or is it only wrong to denigrate your chosen pets ? Because I just see bullshit in your view that if a person disagrees with your social views that they're mentally ill, and that homosexuality is sacred. But yet it's ok to denigrate people with mental illnesses and those people have a lot harder life than 99% of gays.

In that case, however, if they want the same protections as "regular couples", then perhaps they need to form "regular couples", rather than expecting protections to extend to the irregular.

I meant in terms of property, employment benefits, and parental rights.

Forum List

Back