The Problem with Gays.

I could careless about gay people. Doesn't bother me one bit. I can understand gay people wanting the same civil protections as regular couples.

In that case, however, if they want the same protections as "regular couples", then perhaps they need to form "regular couples", rather than expecting protections to extend to the irregular.

I meant in terms of property, employment benefits, and parental rights.

They get wives, they'll have the same benefits - simple as that. They choose each other over security, that's their choice.

In that case, however, if they want the same protections as "regular couples", then perhaps they need to form "regular couples", rather than expecting protections to extend to the irregular.

They get wives, they'll have the same benefits - simple as that. They choose each other over security, that's their choice.

I'm of the mentality that the only role that government should play in the private lives of Americans is to :

Protect children from abuse.

Protect the elderly from abuse.

Protect others from abuse.

And not too :

Define social morality.

Enforce relative morality.

Interfere in private matters in which noone is harmed and all parties are consentual.

We simply have too many problems in our society to deal with bullshit that really effects noone. Give everyone the same rights, noone is more worthy of equality than anyone else. Let's have our government focus on jobs, the economy, and extending our power. Everything else is just an obstacle of even further greatness.

I'm of the mentality that the only role that government should play in the private lives of Americans is to :

And not too :

Define social morality.

Interfere in private matters in which noone is harmed and all parties are consentual.

We simply have too many problems in our society to deal with bullshit that really effects noone. Give everyone the same rights, noone is more worthy of equality than anyone else. Let's have our government focus on jobs, the economy, and extending our power. Everything else is just an obstacle of even further greatness.

So, you want their protection, but only on your terms? Did you read that before you posted it?

I know the vast majority is for the GAYS. I have a problem with the whole damn movement and the concept of marriage.
When your rob a bank, you're wrong. When you kill a person, you're wrong. When you commit adultery, you're wrong. When you steal from the cookie jar... Okay, I think you got it. My point is all of these acts are ones that deserve no positive reward. Why praise a person when they are wrong?
Let's be honest... We are all mature adults here (Excluding myself). A man sticking his penis up another man's ass... Two men "Pleasing" each other is WRONG!

Nobody should ever be praised for doing the wrong thing.

My problem is the promotion of this mistake. I cannot watch TV for a half hour without seeing SEVERAL gay people/Gay promoting material on my screen. TV/Media has glamourized the whole concept. They even have went as far taking it from taboo (Which it is.), to normal.
Teenage kids are the victims in the whole thing. They are rebelious at their young age and are easily influenced. The percentage of gay people have skyrocketed!

As for Marriage, this is also a no-brainer.
I know that marriage divorce rates are now at 1&2. I know that the meaning of marriage is now tarnished and doesn't mean squat. I know that Fox had shows on their TV called "Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire" and "Who Wants to Marry a Midget?" (Seeing if you are paying attention.).
That doesn't mean we gift the gays for being wrong! We should never praise them for doing the wrong thing. Period!

This seems to be common sense.
So, What I am saying is... If you want to be gay, be gay. Just don't ask for a reward and stop trying to convince others through TV/Media that's it's okay.

The problem with you is you're not only "wrong", you're "sick". Truly and definitely mentally ill. A sickness, not only of the mind, but of the "spirit". Everywhere you go, you leave a foul stench of corruptions and sickness.

Just because you disagree with someone doesn't mean they're corrupt or mentally ill.

What exact mental illness is the OP suffering from ?

What are you? An idiot? Comparing people who aren't like you to murderers and thieves?
Just this one comment, "The percentage of gay people have skyrocketed!" says he should get his ass kicked.:whip:
You can't "catch" gay. It's not like "werewolf". You can't get "turned".

And the OP is most certainly suffering from a "mental illness". It's part of a group called "Anxiety disorders". Being afraid of imaginary people they don't know and have no contact with, but they "imagine" danger from these people.

Mental Health America: Phobias

Come on people. Do you have to explain EVERYTHING? Sometimes it's just obvious.

And not too :

Define social morality.

So, you want their protection, but only on your terms? Did you read that before you posted it?

Why should the government interfere with what effects nobody but those involved ? Personally, I don't want the government in my life as much as possible or that's realistic. Civil unions for gay people effect you or I in no way shape or form.

The problem with you is you're not only "wrong", you're "sick". Truly and definitely mentally ill. A sickness, not only of the mind, but of the "spirit". Everywhere you go, you leave a foul stench of corruptions and sickness.

Just because you disagree with someone doesn't mean they're corrupt or mentally ill.

What are you? An idiot? Comparing people who aren't like you to murderers and thieves?
Just this one comment, "The percentage of gay people have skyrocketed!" says he should get his ass kicked.:whip:

And the OP is most certainly suffering from a "mental illness". It's part of a group called "Anxiety disorders". Being afraid of imaginary people they don't know and have no contact with, but they "imagine" danger from these people.

That isn't an anxiety disorder. I work with mentally ill people, and not agreeing with something, even strongly, isn't a form of mental illness. So tell me, what exact anxiety disorder does he or she suffer from ? What symptoms can you check off of the DSM for the OP ?

And phobias and anxiety disorders are two entirely different things. I'm sure the OP can live a normal functional life even though they disagree with homosexuality, and disagreement with homosexuality isn't homophobia. It's just disagreeing with it.

Obvious ? You mean your hypocrisy and fanaticism ? You're as fanatical as the OP. I think you're both idiots.

That isn't an anxiety disorder. I work with mentally ill people, and not agreeing with something, even strongly, isn't a form of mental illness. So tell me, what exact anxiety disorder does he or she suffer from ? What symptoms can you check off of the DSM for the OP ?

And phobias and anxiety disorders are two entirely different things. I'm sure the OP can live a normal functional life even though they disagree with homosexuality, and disagreement with homosexuality isn't homophobia. It's just disagreeing with it.

Obvious ? You mean your hypocrisy and fanaticism ? You're as fanatical as the OP. I think you're both idiots.

No, it's you who's the idiot. Mega idiot. Comparing people to murderers and thieves and suggesting they are a danger to children goes "way beyond" a "simple disagreement" fool.

And look at what he says, "I cannot watch TV for a half hour without seeing SEVERAL gay people/Gay promoting material on my screen."

So do YOU see gay people every 20 minutes? So is he going to "avoid" watching TV?

And then bringing up straight marriage? What is that about? Gays are like 3 to 5% of the entire population. What does that have to do with straight marriage? This is someone who is "ranting" from fear and terror. What could they be working themselves up for? What might they do? What are they trying to get others to do?

You can have a mental illness and not be completely dysfunctional. Gawd, do I have to explain everything?

===================================

These disorders cause you to feel anxious most of the time, making some everyday situations so uncomfortable that you may avoid them entirely. (maybe TV?)

No, it's you who's the idiot. Mega idiot. Comparing people to murderers and thieves and suggesting they are a danger to children goes "way beyond" a "simple disagreement" fool.

And look at what he says, "I cannot watch TV for a half hour without seeing SEVERAL gay people/Gay promoting material on my screen."

So do YOU see gay people every 20 minutes? So is he going to "avoid" watching TV?

And then bringing up straight marriage? What is that about? Gays are like 3 to 5% of the entire population. What does that have to do with straight marriage? This is someone who is "ranting" from fear and terror. What could they be working themselves up for? What might they do? What are they trying to get others to do?

You can have a mental illness and not be completely dysfunctional. Gawd, do I have to explain everything?

===================================

These disorders cause you to feel anxious most of the time, making some everyday situations so uncomfortable that you may avoid them entirely. (maybe TV?)

Uh, quote me where I said that. Personally I could careless about gay people. They don't impact me in any way shape or form.

BTW Everyone has phobias and everyone avoids their phobias, that's a natural response to phobias.

I don't like deep water and heights, so I avoid them. Doesn't mean I have an anxiety disorder. Just means I don't care for either one and have a phobia about them.

Dude, you are bigot!
Are you Bass's wife?

Keep my name out of your mouth woman, what somebody else says and feels is their opinion and if their views are nearly the same as mine its mere coincidence.

For one time only people I will speak in first person, but for only a short time.

I must say to the pro-homosexual crowd, where in the United States Constitution is there anything about gays having rights or should I say people having special rights based upon their sexual aberrations? Once again, marriage is not a right, it is a privilege and just like a drivers' licence is a privilege there are certain things you must do to obtain it, if you don't meet the standard you do not get a licence, the law nor do the standards change to give you a licence. Now, what is so hard about this that you pro-homosexuals cannot understand?

Last edited:
I know the vast majority is for the GAYS.
Let's be honest... We are all mature adults here (Excluding myself). A man sticking his penis up another man's ass... Two men "Pleasing" each other is WRONG!
What about a man sticking his wick up a woman's ass? Would this not be 'wrong' too?

Wrong in your opinion. Are they really looking for praise or just equal status?

My problem is the promotion of this mistake. I cannot watch TV for a half hour without seeing SEVERAL gay people/Gay promoting material on my screen. TV/Media has glamourized the whole concept. They even have went as far taking it from taboo (Which it is.), to normal.
What do you watch? I have not seen these things, but then again, I don't watch a whole lot of TV.
Teenage kids are the victims in the whole thing. They are rebelious at their young age and are easily influenced. The percentage of gay people have skyrocketed!
Is it so much that or are more of them simply living out of the closet these days?

I know that marriage divorce rates are now at 1&2. I know that the meaning of marriage is now tarnished and doesn't mean squat. I know that Fox had shows on their TV called "Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire" and "Who Wants to Marry a Midget?" (Seeing if you are paying attention.).
That doesn't mean we gift the gays for being wrong! We should never praise them for doing the wrong thing. Period!
So, who has declared you as judge and jury regarding these things? Again, they want equality, not praise, AFAIK.

So, What I am saying is... If you want to be gay, be gay. Just don't ask for a reward and stop trying to convince others through TV/Media that's it's okay.
Has it occurred to you that it might be just as natural for them to be gay as it is for you, me and other heterosexuals to be straight? Why the haste to jump to the conclusion that they are mentally ill? Makes no sense to me. Our world could use a little more 'live and let live.'
Get religion out of the legal institution of civil unions and make them all civil unions. You should have no reason to disagree with that.
This just might be the approach that ultimately resolves the whole thing. Meantime, more states are adopting gay marriage. People in growing numbers are moving on from the standpoint that homosexuality is an abberation. I have no reason to believe that its incidence is going to grow in scope due to these changes. I have no reason to beleive that the gay community has embarked on a huge recruitment campaign. I gotta confess though that NAMBLA is an organization that should be shunned completely.

Last edited:
Being gay is a fad. It's the popular thing to do, that's why so many kids are claiming to be gay.

What about a man sticking his wick up a woman's ass? Would this not be 'wrong' too?

Anal sex of any kind is nasty, but anal sex between a man and a woman does not constitute homosexual sex, so your comparison sucks and is non-sequitir. Don't be so quick to troll the OP with ad-hominems.

So, who has declared you as judge and jury regarding these things? Again, they want equality, not praise, AFAIK.

He/she is just stating their opinion about a particular issue and the last time I checked this doesn't constitute being judge and jury on anyone, but hey, when you pro-homosexuals bash anyone who's doesn't the support the homosexual agenda as bigots it is *YOU* who is acting as judge and jury about people based on stating their opinion as a means to silence them.

Has it occurred to you that it might be just as natural for them to be gay as it is for you, me and other heterosexuals to be straight?

Sorry, but homosexuality isn't natural, nothing in nature has been selected to account for it, by the same token there are people out there who believe pedophilia is natural and that pedophiles cannot be cured and thus should be locked up for life, neither has been proven to be "natural," but both pedophiles and homosexuals sure as hell do like doing what they doing which means an element of choice is involved

Why the haste to jump to the conclusion that they are mentally ill? Makes no sense to me. Our world could use a little more 'live and let live.'

Gays can live as they please, but they're not entitled to any thing special because of their lifestyle, they like to argue that whatever they do in private is their business and they're right about that, but when they politicize it they make it everyone's business, especially when voting time comes around and they're finding out the hard way that most Americans don't share their beliefs, thats just something they're going to have to deal with, unless you believe that most Americans are "homophobic" bigots

I know the vast majority is for the GAYS. I have a problem with the whole damn movement and the concept of marriage.
When your rob a bank, you're wrong. When you kill a person, you're wrong. When you commit adultery, you're wrong. When you steal from the cookie jar... Okay, I think you got it. My point is all of these acts are ones that deserve no positive reward. Why praise a person when they are wrong?

Be honest. Change your user title to "Wannabe."

Great, more stupid personal attacks by the opposition, thats crap is getting old, if you don't have a real argument just be man enough to admit it and shut up.

I must say to the pro-homosexual crowd, where in the United States Constitution is there anything about gays having rights or should I say people having special rights based upon their sexual aberrations? Once again, marriage is not a right, it is a privilege and just like a drivers' licence is a privilege there are certain things you must do to obtain it, if you don't meet the standard you do not get a licence, the law nor do the standards change to give you a licence. Now, what is so hard about this that you pro-homosexuals cannot understand?

Marriage is not a Right or a Privilege. It is a personal relationship with no universal definition. The Constitution guarantees equal rights. You know this. You don't give a fuck.

Great, more stupid personal attacks by the opposition, thats crap is getting old, if you don't have a real argument just be man enough to admit it and shut up.

The OP has no substance nor humor. It wasn't a personal attack, it was pointing out the false advertising in the user title. A personal attack is pointing out you are a pathetic bigot.

And not too :

Define social morality.

Why should the government interfere with what effects nobody but those involved ? Personally, I don't want the government in my life as much as possible or that's realistic. Civil unions for gay people effect you or I in no way shape or form.

You didn't exactly answer my question - care to try again? You posted a list of protections you'd like, but anything else, they should STFU on? So, you DO want their protection, but ONLY under your terms.

Forum List

Back