The problem with capitalism

e should probably recruit tens of millions of desperate Mexicans to fix the issue huh?
Or we should stop sending taxpayer-subsidized corn to Mexico in order to increase corporate profits.

Mexican farmer's daughter: NAFTA destroyed us.

"NAFTA opened the Mexican market to U.S. corn producers who were subsidized by the U.S. government.

"That led to a boom in U.S. corn exports to Mexico -- and a bust in Mexican farming jobs like Benancio's. In the first decade of NAFTA, U.S. corn exports to Mexico quadrupled while Mexican corn prices fell 66%, according to Tufts University professor Tim A. Wise, a trade expert."

Those millions of Mexicans would have had no reason to emigrate if the US hadn't ruined their farms in Mexico.

1981 is the year , no one has to ask why, it is 100% apparent .
View attachment 603305
0K8rkiog.jpg

:mad:

When you have a daughter of the same age as in the photo, such pictures cause an acute attack of proletarian hatred.
"In capitalism, hard work leads to prosperity!" (
Far-sighted capitalists finally rejected the profits generated by child labor when they realized they were killing off the next generation of labor before it could reproduce.

Far-sighted capitalists finally rejected the profits generated by child labor when they realized they were killing off the next generation of labor before it could reproduce.
No. You think too well of them. The first state of workers and peasants, the USSR, just appeared. And the pigs had to do something in the social sphere. That's why they hated the USSR so much.

Why not tax a society's richest citizens instead of borrowing from them?
That's an irrelevant diversion when talking about the relationship between overspending and debt accumulation.

You seem unaware of the fact that, in our society, the wealthy already pay the majority of the taxes.
Maybe this will help you understand reality instead of the propaganda you seem to be stuck upon:

FBIP-MAIN-04.jpg

https://www.federalbudgetinpictures.com/

What happens if you want something better than Rep and Dem?
That's not my problem, the difference between the right and left is blatant , the right offers absolutely nothing for this country in 2022, it exist for only one reason and thats the transfer of all new wealth of this country to the top. The democrats know and support the truth and that is simply if you take away the incentive of the possibility to get ahead as the right has done since the trickle down lie ,then capitalism will collapse but the right will gamble with that because they demand it all and actually think they deserve it all..
The democrats unlike the right don't think they deserve it all but the hate group that the right calls a party does. The only thing that has surprised me beyond my belief is the fact that there is that amount of hate in this country to hold the right together. All you have to do is read the threads of all the right wingers here, The only place I see where you can find that level of hatred for the other party from democrats on these forums is from me. My logic takes me there automatically, because I simply hate all the enemy's of my country.

"We need to return to capitalism without state influence!" Good old capitalism...
DxAvhk9MJxDJ8I7_ukt-Jep3TabHbDtAisOpp3ojJM7ZDBJdI4iU_GqJy7LuDSVJPTZMuG8j6W-hPg=s1600-nd-v1

California. 1908.
When you have a daughter of the same age as in the photo, such pictures cause an acute attack of proletarian hatred.
"In capitalism, hard work leads to prosperity!" (of owners)
And six years later there was a monstrous war in which millions died and enormous funds were invested. Well, to make this girl's employer live even better.
And by the way, maybe in California this good old capitalism is lost, in Africa it is still quite alive. And in places in Asia, too.
They are insane, if you take away regulations, corporations would eat our children for the bottom line and their investors would demand it.

You seem unaware of the fact that, in our society, the wealthy already pay the majority of the taxes
Because the US middle class has been destroyed by one percent parasites (think Trump) over the past forty years.

Wealth Inequality in the United States since 1913: Evidence from Capitalized Income Tax Data *

"We find that wealth concentration was high in the beginning of the twentieth century, fell from 1929 to 1978, and has continuously increased since then.

"The top 0.1% wealth share has risen from 7% in 1978 to 22% in 2012, a level almost as high as in 1929."

How do levels of corporate tax revenue today compare with those of the New Deal?

3.16.1.fig1_.png

How does the corporate income tax work?

The Preppy Republic

They both impose absentee ownership and produce nothing on their own. They both come from the same upper-class source, those who believe they are Born to Rule. But without Daddy's Money, they would be nobodies in Nowhereland. They know it, too; their lifelong denial makes them frantically pushy and insistent that they are anointed and know a lot more than us plebeians. So we should just shut up and get out of their way.

1645310732133.png

Show me on this doll where the rich kid touched you.

That's an irrelevant diversion when talking about the relationship between overspending and debt accumulation.

You seem unaware of the fact that, in our society, the wealthy already pay the majority of the taxes.
Maybe this will help you understand reality instead of the propaganda you seem to be stuck upon:

FBIP-MAIN-04.jpg
://www.federalbudgetinpictures.com
The top 1% do not pay 38% of their income. This is misinformation.

Forum List

Back