The pro American protest against Anheuser-Busch is working. Shelves filled with unsold Bud Light but emptied of other beers

So I really do hope that Democrats on the US message board stand up to Dylan Mulvaney a man who dresses like a little school girl….. and who puts on all sorts of stereotypes about women. … you folks on the far left right now are responsible for destructive behavior in America. Stop it. Stop it and grow up. Start acting like adults

skews13
Curried Goats
Moonglow
Marener

Your Democrat leaders are doing terrible things for this country you guys got to step up to this.

So I really do hope that Democrats on the US message board stand up to Dylan Mulvaney a man who dresses like a little school girl….. and who puts on all sorts of stereotypes about women. … you folks on the far left right now are responsible for destructive behavior in America. Stop it. Stop it and grow up. Start acting like adults

skews13
Curried Goats
Moonglow
Marener

Your Democrat leaders are doing terrible things for this country you guys got to step up to this.
Only little bitches think Dylan can destroy America. Why aren't you more embarrassed to come here and act like a coward and Snowflake? 😄

Bud Light and Anheuser Busch is making a big mistake thinking that “generation Z “ is OK with misogynists like Dylan Mulvaney who again represents some of the worst stereotypes of women in how he acts and talks. Most young men do not stand with the far left ….they are American patriots waving an American flag

There's nothing patriotic about hate.

The fact that you are road testing this "mockery of women" schtick to rationalize your transphobia tells me you guys already know this pandering to the religious extreme needs retooling for anyone to care.

Here's a better one. Why do you care?

What is she doing to make your life less enjoyable?

1%20(9).png

Except the Dylan Cans weren't out in the stores, ever. They just made some custom cans for her.

The racist picture of Aunt Jemima were. For decades.

It is the woke shitheads from A-B that fucked them.

"Hey, lets put a picture of filthy deranged Tranny on our beer cans a week after a filthy deranged Tranny murdered children, what could possibly go wrong?"

Hey, dude, we know you picked up a trans-woman in a bar that one time, and we all believe you still have a case of the Not-gays.

I'm not the one crying about who buys Bud Light. I'm not the person who buy's into others follow the leader type BS. I'm not the person that plays selfish games.

No one else is crying. They are observing that the idiot who did the ad campaign is just that, a sanctimonious asshat, lecturing people.

Just. Like. You.

Hey, dude, we know you picked up a trans-woman in a bar that one time, and we all believe you still have a case of the Not-gays.
What went wrong is that Budweiser lost several billion dollars because of being woke.

Go woke, go broke.

No. The city itself. They serve one kind of beer, and its good! They will keep serving you beers without telling them until you make them stop!

Yeah, I know. Pretty much every major city has their own brewery. Goes back centuries. Even small towns that are old enough do as well. Licherbier is brewed in Lich, a small town north of Frankfurt, that is over 800 years old.

Yeah, I know. Pretty much every major city has their own brewery. Goes back centuries. Even small towns that are old enough do as well. Licherbier is brewed in Lich, a small town north of Frankfurt, that is over 800 years old.
Yes, they appear to be into beer in a big way. I did not expect that when I went there.
And its so much better than US beer. Yergh.

If any of you trans worshippers need a Bud Light come on down to my town store. Plenty of it on the shelves. The other brands are kind of low in supply though.

What went wrong is that Budweiser lost several billion dollars because of being woke.

Go woke, go broke.

Um, you really don't get how Market Caps work, do you?

It’s often said that Wall Street and Main Street don’t have the same values and concerns. That seems to be playing out with Anheuser-Busch InBev, as the beer maker’s stock continues to rally despite stoking recent social controversy.

Several weeks ago, AB InBev (ticker: BUD) started a marketing campaign for its Bud Light brand featuring transgender actress and social media personality Dylan Mulvaney, a move that sparked praise and opprobrium along the expected political lines. Conservative commentators and consumers who took exception with Bud Light’s association with Mulvaney called for a boycott.

That may be the case, but it’s done little to slow AB InBev’s recent rally. The shares have jumped more than 8% over the past month and are up 8.1% since the start of the year, helped by a strong fourth-quarter report in March, and at a recent $64.78 are only about 3% below their 52-week high. Over the past year, AB InBev stock is up 10.6%.

That means that AB InBev has outperformed not only the S&P 500 but its peers tracked by the Consumer Staples Select Sector SPDR Fund (XLP) over the past one-month, one-year and year-to-date periods. In fact, over the past year AB InBev has been a standout in the sector, with its shares outpacing those of Constellation Brands (STZ), Molson Coors Beverage (TAP), Boston Beer Co. (SAM) and Diageo (DEO).

Um, you really don't get how Market Caps work, do you?

It’s often said that Wall Street and Main Street don’t have the same values and concerns. That seems to be playing out with Anheuser-Busch InBev, as the beer maker’s stock continues to rally despite stoking recent social controversy.

Several weeks ago, AB InBev (ticker: BUD) started a marketing campaign for its Bud Light brand featuring transgender actress and social media personality Dylan Mulvaney, a move that sparked praise and opprobrium along the expected political lines. Conservative commentators and consumers who took exception with Bud Light’s association with Mulvaney called for a boycott.

That may be the case, but it’s done little to slow AB InBev’s recent rally. The shares have jumped more than 8% over the past month and are up 8.1% since the start of the year, helped by a strong fourth-quarter report in March, and at a recent $64.78 are only about 3% below their 52-week high. Over the past year, AB InBev stock is up 10.6%.

That means that AB InBev has outperformed not only the S&P 500 but its peers tracked by the Consumer Staples Select Sector SPDR Fund (XLP) over the past one-month, one-year and year-to-date periods. In fact, over the past year AB InBev has been a standout in the sector, with its shares outpacing those of Constellation Brands (STZ), Molson Coors Beverage (TAP), Boston Beer Co. (SAM) and Diageo (DEO).

You are confused once again Moon Bat.

Anheuser-Busch stock loses over $5 billion in market cap following backlash to trans spokesperson

Forum List

Back