Trump says police officers, court employees were ‘crying’ at his arraignment

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I haven't posted much in politics for awhile. Errr, is this true? Did it really happen? Trump says police officers, court employees were ‘crying’ at his arraignment.
Former President Trump said in a new interview that police officers and employees at the Manhattan court house were in tears at the sight of the former president appearing for his arraignment.

“And I’ll tell you, people were crying, people that worked there — professionally work there — that have no problems putting in murderers and they see everybody,” he told Fox News host Tucker Carlson in an interview that aired Tuesday night.

“It’s a tough, tough place,” Trump continued. “And, they were crying, they were actually crying. They said ‘I’m sorry,’ they’d say, ‘2024 sir,’ and tears were pouring down. I’ve never seen anything like that.

Trump didn't say it, somebody named Lauren Sforza of the left wing "The Hill" said he said it. Trump said that some Officers were "in tears". It's quite different from saying they were "crying". Anything piece of junk essay by some unknown left winger seems to pass muster in the left wing mind these days as long as Trump is included.

Trump didn't say it, somebody named Lauren Sforza of the left wing "The Hill" said he said it. Trump said that some Officers were "in tears". It's quite different from saying they were "crying". Anything piece of junk essay by some unknown left winger seems to pass muster in the left wing mind these days as long as Trump is included.
Seems like a stretch, but one never knows. Trump seemed to suggest he saw the tears though, that is what is odd. "Tears were pouring downn, I've never seen anything like it"...

I haven't posted much in politics for awhile. Errr, is this true? Did it really happen? Trump says police officers, court employees were ‘crying’ at his arraignment.
Former President Trump said in a new interview that police officers and employees at the Manhattan court house were in tears at the sight of the former president appearing for his arraignment.

“And I’ll tell you, people were crying, people that worked there — professionally work there — that have no problems putting in murderers and they see everybody,” he told Fox News host Tucker Carlson in an interview that aired Tuesday night.

“It’s a tough, tough place,” Trump continued. “And, they were crying, they were actually crying. They said ‘I’m sorry,’ they’d say, ‘2024 sir,’ and tears were pouring down. I’ve never seen anything like that.
I posted this on another thread earlier today:

No. Not a "cop"

Are you FOS? I think so.
Sorry, is the proper term "police officer"? You harass me enough for me to believe you are. I've seen s great deal of protection of the abusers Canadian cult members who do not deserve to be called officers. That is a.term you earn based on your actions.

Last edited:
Seems like a stretch, but one never knows. Trump seemed to suggest he saw the tears though, that is what is odd. "Tears were pouring downn, I've never seen anything like it"...
Tears of joy.

Sorry, is the proper.term "police officer"? You harass me enough for me to believe you are. I've seen s great deal of protection of the abusers Canadian cult members
You are paranoid and delusional, besides being one of the weakest users on this board.

Plus you put this stupid question in Politics.

"Some people are saying..."

"That I can tell you..."

"Bleev me...bleev me...bleev me."

"No one ever saw that before."

"They told me, 'No one's ever done what you did before!'"

"Millions and billions..."

"Everyone is talking about it."
This is true. His policies were generally solid, but he is a consummate sales.rep I give him that lol. It's in him after all these years in business.

And just as aside, when I posted earlier today about this, the go to Trump Humper position was “prove it , he never said that”

When a link was provided the minion still refused to believe it and deflected to some other nonsense

spinning-top.gif

You are paranoid and delusional, besides being one of the weakest users on this board.

Plus you put this stupid question in Politics.
What does "weakest user on the board" mean?. As opposed to a "strong user"? Also, what specificaly am I FOS about?

Forum List

Back