The pro American protest against Anheuser-Busch is working. Shelves filled with unsold Bud Light but emptied of other beers

I had a grolsch or kolsch in Germany last week. It was actually good. Liked the Riesling wines better.
If you want a good German beer check out Konig Ludwig.

I haven’t drank in a while because of my condition.. I haven’t heard of Kolsch Maybe I’ll try it if I see it on the shelf

1%20(9).png

You mean "homophiles" not homophobes.

Its the homo community that is refusing to buy the beer brewed especially for them.
You can't see past the end of your nose. You AH's are bad news for store owners. I bet you never thought about your selfish behavior.

Picked up a sixpack at my local stop and shop store and noticed that Bud Lite cases were stacked to the ceiling. The guy didn't give an opinion except to say they weren't selling. It's not so much an organized boycott but rather a knee jerk response to a smarmy Budweiser sales executive who presumed to lecture us about our social values.

You can't see past the end of your nose. You AH's are bad news for store owners. I bet you never thought about your selfish behavior.

Why won't InBev take back the unsold inventory? They are the ones causing the problem.

When the beer was delivered, it was being marketed as a Heterosexual friendly beer, but then they changed.

I watched Dr. Phil today, it was "Are women being replaced?" and the only cogent points being made were by the women who rejected men being called women, and this madness has gone way too far. Boycotting a brand of beer over it is both ridiculous and highly entertaining at the same time.

I watched Dr. Phil today, it was "Are women being replaced?" and the only cogent points being made were by the women who rejected men being called women, and this madness has gone way too far. Boycotting a brand of beer over it is both ridiculous and highly entertaining at the same time.
So go buy some bud light.

I like that Cologne has their own beer.
Well I would certainly love to visit Germany one day it seems like a very high-tech and advanced country. And as a connoisseur of German beer what better place to go.

Glad to see us getting along and sorry about any post of mine that may have offended you

Lefties didn’t give two craps about mom and pop shops during the summer of love. Doubt they care now either. But go do your share buy some bud light. You are their demographic after all.
Whats the matter? Did I say something that bothers you, like the truth?

Buy some? I'm a non-drinker, so you can eat crow with that.

Why are you whining that other people don’t want to buy bud light? Bud light wants a new customer base rather than the one they already had. They are getting part of their wish.
I'm not the one crying about who buys Bud Light. I'm not the person who buy's into others follow the leader type BS. I'm not the person that plays selfish games.

Why are you whining that other people don’t want to buy bud light? Bud light wants a new customer base rather than the one they already had. They are getting part of their wish.
And maybe it pays off. Not sure I am gonna bet that a drunk won't be back drinking it, incognito, of course. Like, out of a paper bag or something.

Forum List

Back