The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

That's a meaningless statement.

You don't know what potential energy is, moron.
I know you don’t have a clue, and I do. You just made another ignorant statement again. It’s not meaningless to say “all matter has potential energy”. Uranium is matter. IT IS NOT ENERGY dufus. It has potential energy….You struggle with words used In English don’t you ? But keep talking. Readers are rolling in laughter.

Last edited:
It's a form of energy just like natural gas.

What a fucking moron.
Uranium is NOT ENERGY dumbass…that’s hilariously incompetent. You’re sounding really silly. Tell us about Uranium belting energy….tell us more ? Ha ha

I know you don’t have a clue, and I do. You just made another ignorant statement again. It’s not meaningless to say “all matter has potential energy”. Uranium is matter. IT IS NOT ENERGY dufus. It has potential energy….You struggle with words used In English don’t you ? But keep talking. Readers are rolling in laughter.

It has potential energy….

Where does uranium's potential energy come from?

Spell it out, Einstein.

It has potential energy….

Where does uranium's potential energy come from?

Spell it out, Einstein.
So, I said uranium HAS potential energy, and you claim uranium IS energy. I rest my case. You are the fool everyone is laughing at. But keep talking.
Ill repeat your lesson for the day. All matter has potential energy. I know what it is, you don’t seem to.
”Where does uranium's potential energy come from?”
Uranium is matter. All matter has potential energy.
ha ha,

Last edited:
Great. How did it get any "from the gravitational energy of the sun"?
Ha ha
You finally understand a little I hope. Gravity is one form of energy that comes from the sun. There are others. Can you name them ? I’m in for a good laugh.

So, I said uranium HAS potential energy, and you claim uranium IS energy. I rest my case. You are the fool everyone is laughing at. But keep talking.
Ill repeat your lesson for the day. All matter has potential energy. I know what it is, you don’t seem to.
”Where does uranium's potential energy come from?”
Uranium is matter. All matter has potential energy.
ha ha,

So, I said uranium HAS potential energy

Bully for you.

You said "The potential energy from uranium came from the gravitational energy of the sun"

Defend your moronic claim.

No I did not…..quote me exactly. I never said uranium IS potential energy
. That’s stupid. You are a confused puppy.
Then state your position clearly here. You keep trying to weasel out whenever anyone tries to pin you down.

How much potential energy depends on how far above the ground it is raised. It doesn't come from radioactive decay.

You struggle with the term "potential energy." you have never used it correctly because you don't know what it is.

In physics, potential energy is the energy held by an object because of its position relative to other objects, stresses within itself, its electric charge, or other factors.[1][2]
Common types of potential energy include the gravitational potential energy of an object that depends on its mass and its distance from the center of mass of another object, the elastic potential energy of an extended spring, and the electric potential energy of an electric charge in an electric field. The unit for energy in the International System of Units (SI) is the joule, which has the symbol J.

Uranium is NOT ENERGY dumbass…that’s hilariously incompetent. You’re sounding really silly. Tell us about Uranium belting energy….tell us more ? Ha ha
The energy of atomic decay is not potential energy, you fucking moron.

You said Uranium is energy ? Ha ha
Tell us more…..you could be a comedian.
Oh please. I was using your moronic terminology to frame it in terms that you might be able to understand. Teaching physics to you is like teaching calculus to ants.

Uranium does belt energy, moron. Ever heard of Hiroshima?

Oh please. I was using your moronic terminology to frame it in terms that you might be able to understand. Teaching physics to you is like teaching calculus to ants.
Really ? You question me and you don’t have a fking clue what potential energy is ? Not only that, you claim uranium is energy ? Uranium is matter, it’s not gravity, radiation, mechanical energy or electricity. Without prossessing the potential energy of uranium is limited by its position within it’s surroundings, as determined by guess what ? Gravity !

Now if a lump of uranium some how fell, that would be kinetic energy.....maybe it could land on your head and give you a clue wtf you are saying.
Whatever is your point. Everything I’ve said is true...you’re just babbling.

So you admit, you were using moronic terminology. Wow..... But it was never mine. You can’t provide one quote by me that used your foolishness.
Don’t mention calculus. Btw, do you Humpers still think the universe is 6k years old ?

You spouted your lame theory that atomic energy is "potential energy" and that it comes from the sun.
Liar. Provide one quote of mine that says so. I never even stated a theory. But keep talking. Your pretense is laughably boring and filled with made up shit.

Uranium does belt energy, moron. Ever heard of Hiroshima?
Ha ha
You are the one now trying to link potential energy of matter, a term from Newtonian physics with atomic energy.....geesus are you for real ? One babble of woo woo after another.....keep making up shit.

Forum List

Back