The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

The energy of atomic decay is not potential energy, you fucking moron.
You’re now engaged in rapid fire idiocy. Your ignorance is stunning. All the references I made to potential energy has to do with the position of uranium in the earth’s crust as a function of gravity.
Now, you are absolutely full of shit. You keep calling me a fking moron after you make hilariously stupid statements.

How much potential energy depends on how far above the ground it is raised. It doesn't come from radioactive decay.

You struggle with the term "potential energy." you have never used it correctly because you don't know what it is.

In physics, potential energy is the energy held by an object because of its position relative to other objects, stresses within itself, its electric charge, or other factors.[1][2]
Common types of potential energy include the gravitational potential energy of an object that depends on its mass and its distance from the center of mass of another object, the elastic potential energy of an extended spring, and the electric potential energy of an electric charge in an electric field. The unit for energy in the International System of Units (SI) is the joule, which has the symbol J.
Wow, you looked up the meaning of potential energy......after making statements that sound like made up shit. You never used the term “position” before I did at all. You don’t even know what it means either I bet.
All of a sudden you’re an expert because you quote Wiki and trying to cover your ass after saying uranium IS energy. You’re walking through deep shit.

Uranium does belt energy, moron. Ever heard of Hiroshima?
I bet it would blow your mind if I said matter can have both potential and kinetic energy at the same time depending on the view of it’s surroundings.
Go ahead, call me a moron again after behaving like an ignoramus. .

You’re now engaged in rapid fire idiocy. Your ignorance is stunning. All the references I made to potential energy has to do with the position of uranium in the earth’s crust as a function of gravity.
Now, you are absolutely full of shit. You keep calling me a fking moron after you make hilariously stupid statements.
So, you used a term that no one refers to when talking about energy from uranium. We're all getting tired of your ring-around-the-rosy of invented scientific terminology.

Wow, you looked up the meaning of potential energy......after making statements that sound like made up shit. You never used the term “position” before I did at all. You don’t even know what it means either I bet.
All of a sudden you’re an expert because you quote Wiki and trying to cover your ass after saying uranium IS energy. You’re walking through deep shit.
What does position have to do with your theory that all energy comes from the sun?

I bet it would blow your mind if I said matter can have both potential and kinetic energy at the same time depending on the view of it’s surroundings.
Go ahead, call me a moron again after behaving like an ignoramus. .
No, it wouldn't blow my mind at all to see you trying yet another weasel.

Forum List

Back