The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

You still don’t know do you ?

And the sun was responsible for the uranium being here. The potential energy from uranium came from the gravitational energy of the sun. Why, because all energy here on earth comes from the sun. You have no fking concept as to what energy is.

That's some funny shit right there.

And the sun was responsible for the uranium being here. The potential energy from uranium came from the gravitational energy of the sun. Why, because all energy here on earth comes from the sun. You have no fking concept as to what energy is.

Continue, tell us what is funny.

The President with the greatest economic crash since the Great Depression is?
The great depression? Get real....The most recent crash is since Joe Biden. Highest inflation in decades, highest gas prices in decades, highest inflation in decades, interest rates soaring to 6%, highest in decades.

Or you could defend your moronic claim.

I don't need to look anything up, I already know you're an idiot.

Uranium IS NOT ENERGY DUFUS.

How does this^

Fit with this >The potential energy from uranium came from the gravitational energy of
How does it not ?

Tell me all about the potential energy given to that uranium.

Come on, moron, that's a good moron.
This is hilarious uninformed comment. What a stupid idea. All matter has potential energy dumbass. I’ve mentioned more then once what potential energy is, and you can’t remember because you didn’t even recognize it. You are totally unqualified.

This is hilarious uninformed comment. What a stupid idea. All matter has potential energy dumbass. I’ve mentioned more then once what potential energy is, and you can’t remember because you didn’t even recognize it. You are totally unqualified.

All matter has potential energy dumbass.

Great. How did it get any "from the gravitational energy of the sun"?

This is hilarious uninformed comment. What a stupid idea. All matter has potential energy dumbass.

That's a meaningless statement.
I’ve mentioned .more then once what potential energy is, and you can’t remember because you didn’t even recognize it. You are totally unqualified.

You don't know what potential energy is, moron.

You don't know what potential energy is.

Yeah, I laugh out loud every time he spouts his lame theories about physics.

Forum List

Back