The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

Not until it gets "potential energy from the gravitational energy of the sun"?

Right, Einstein?
Considering you don’t know what potential energy is, your little paraphrase out of context just means you’re a loser who still makes up shit. Tell us what potential energy is fool.

Considering you don’t know what potential energy is, your little paraphrase out of context just means you’re a loser who still makes up shit. Tell us what potential energy is fool.

And the sun was responsible for the uranium being here. The potential energy from uranium came from the gravitational energy of the sun. Why, because all energy here on earth comes from the sun. You have no fking concept as to what energy is.

That's some funny, in context shit right there.

And the sun was responsible for the uranium being here. The potential energy from uranium came from the gravitational energy of the sun. Why, because all energy here on earth comes from the sun. You have no fking concept as to what energy is.

That's some funny, in context shit right there.
You need to look up potential energy and the effects of gravity on the displacement of matter and how the potential energy of matter is effected by its position relative to everything else.
Uranium IS NOT ENERGY DUFUS. You’re just babbling.

Tell me all about the potential energy given to that uranium.

Come on, moron, that's a good moron.
Do you know what potential energy is idiot ? Still waiting ?
Tell us all what the collapse is caused by fool. Still waiting on that one too Mr. dufus.

You need to look up potential energy and the effects of gravity on the displacement of matter and how the potential energy of matter is effected by its position relative to everything else.
Uranium IS NOT ENERGY DUFUS. You’re just babbling.

Or you could defend your moronic claim.

I don't need to look anything up, I already know you're an idiot.

Uranium IS NOT ENERGY DUFUS.

How does this^

Fit with this >The potential energy from uranium came from the gravitational energy of the sun.

Or you could defend your moronic claim.

I don't need to look anything up, I already know you're an idiot.

Uranium IS NOT ENERGY DUFUS.

How does this^

Fit with this >The potential energy from uranium came from the gravitational energy of the sun.

Tell us what potential energy is dufus. Still waiting.

Forum List

Back