Obama is the Worst President Since World War II, Poll Says

First, I am all for a first Black President or even a Woman President. But I don't think that Obama was that first Black President we needed for this country. Someone who viciously attacked conservatives (by using the IRS). And promoting a nationwide healthcare that was full of holes - it was mostly nothing but Swiss cheese.
And someone who didn't do anything about Benghazi on September 11, 2012. And acted as if his then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton wasn't to blame. Because I am sure he was behind it as well.

To me, a President should NEVER have to apologize for who we are as a Nation. Especially, bowing down to terrorist countries such as Iran and the rest of the Middle East.

If I was President (which I can never be since I wasn't natural-born here), I would want our nation to be powerful and help other nations - but not be taken advantage of. I would work alongside with other nations to build a much better world. And I would always be there for my country. Not because I was asked. Because, it's my duty to my country and to God. To make sure my people come first.

Where was Obama when his people needed him most?
Totally agree. I had no preconceptions of who or what Obama was. I didn't vote for him but when he won my wife and I agreed he could be a great role model for young Blacks and maybe he could squelch whatever remaining Black-White racism there was. I've never been more wrong about anyone in my entire life. He was the exact opposite and did everything he could do undermine and divide the USA.

Totally agree. I had no preconceptions of who or what Obama was. I didn't vote for him but when he won my wife and I agreed he could be a great role model for young Blacks and maybe he could squelch whatever remaining Black-White racism there was. I've never been more wrong about anyone in my entire life. He was the exact opposite and did everything he could do undermine and divide the USA.

I think he should have used one of his motto for his lackthereof Obamacare, to run on in 2012:

"If you love your country, you can keep it."

:auiqs.jpg:

"When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fear the people, there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson

One of many of the Democrat's agendas are "we must fear the government, so we can have tyranny".

Trump is trying to change that. Because liberty lives freely in the Republic of the United States of America.

He was the worst president-like thing in America's entire history. Never have we had a president with a more hateful, chip-on-shoulder grudge against America and white Americans (his book of hate, Dreams From My Father, is living proof of this). Never have we had a president who went out of his way to diminish American success, badmouth this country and sell it out to the most violent muslim filth on this planet. The only thing he cared about was benefiting his oh-so-precious muslim cousin-inbreds at everyone else's expense. And going out of his way to share his paranoid, crybaby victim mentality with the blacks, always telling them that white America was out to get them and how minorities are such permanent long-suffering "victims."

Or to make a long story short, there has never been a president who entered office with such a festering malice of everything American. And a desire to punish it.

Jimmy Carter is a happy man, so is LBJ posthumously. Obama took worst President since FDR away from him. Now Jimmy is only second worst! Wow Barack you are in good company. You even beat out LBJ as the worst, and that's hard to do as he had the Great Society, War on Poverty PLUS the Vietnam War!

Obama was a good president who tried to serve all of the American People. Now we have a white-trash president and vice-president who serve only their own political base. We don't need to put up with this cheap-shit crap any more.

impeach the Negro !

:auiqs.jpg:

I think the poll is wrong.

He is the worst President in the history of the Republic.

Obama was a good president who tried to serve all of the American People. Now we have a white-trash president and vice-president who serve only their own political base. We don't need to put up with this cheap-shit crap any more.

Bullshit! He only served the Left Wing kooks, Muslims, American haters, welfare queens and Illegals.

A stupid incompetent piece of shit. The Moon Bats were idiots electing the asshole .

He was the worst president-like thing in America's entire history. Never have we had a president with a more hateful, chip-on-shoulder grudge against America and white Americans (his book of hate, Dreams From My Father, is living proof of this). Never have we had a president who went out of his way to diminish American success, badmouth this country and sell it out to the most violent muslim filth on this planet. The only thing he cared about was benefiting his oh-so-precious muslim cousin-inbreds at everyone else's expense. And going out of his way to share his paranoid, crybaby victim mentality with the blacks, always telling them that white America was out to get them and how minorities are such permanent long-suffering "victims."

Or to make a long story short, there has never been a president who entered office with such a festering malice of everything American. And a desire to punish it.
And yet, a plurality now says he's second best since WWII and that trump is the worst. Trump makes Obama look good.

WTF?
20 Reasons Why Obama Was the Most Racist and Divisive President In History

This is worthless. Obama served well for all of the people. He was neither racist nor divisive. I went out to the railroad tracks to wave his train into Washington DC. Now we have the white trash.

WTF?

This is worthless. Obama served well for all of the people. He was neither racist nor divisive. I went out to the railroad tracks to wave his train into Washington DC. Now we have the white trash.

Gosh, didn't realize you were so special.

WTF?

The irony is that Trump Is the out of control disaster that righties feared Obama would be .

Bullshit! He only served the Left Wing kooks, Muslims, American haters, welfare queens and Illegals.

A stupid incompetent piece of shit. The Moon Bats were idiots electing the asshole .

I challenge you! (Glove slap).

Give me one concrete example and I bet there’s a similar trump example that’s 10x worse .

the empire long united was divided by obama

the empire long divided was united by trump

Hahahahaha, in the middle of 2014? Really? In the middle of his second term?

Move over Barack, there's a new sheriff in town, and he's the worst.

Quinnipiac poll: 41% say Trump worst president since World War II

A new Quinnipiac University National Poll released Wednesday showed that 41% of voters named Trump as the worst of the 13 presidents who have held office since then. He was then followed by Barack Obama, who received 21% of votes.

Yeah people finally realize what a useless president he was..

More Americans consider Barack Obama to be the worst President since World War II than they do any other president, according to a new poll.

The Quinnipiac poll out Wednesday found that 33% of Americans see Obama as the worst post-war president, while just 8% consider him the best. Another 28% see former President George W. Bush as the worst. Richard Nixon, the only American President ever to resign in disgrace, was picked the worst by 13%, according to the poll.

U.S. Economy Slows: Trump's 3% Growth Pledge Now In Rearview Mirror

Forum List

Back