The President of the United States is 80 years old

Nobody believed any cognitive test BS. Did you buy into the "stable genius" lie, along with the others? Are you on drugs?
View attachment 727270
If you didn't believe it, why did you Nazis throw such a shit fit demanding it?

AND we ALL know Quid Pro couldn't pass one.

Biden had and IQ of MAYBE 70, before he went senile.

Oh, I'm sorry Mike. I thought you guys had Biden pegged as the aged anti-trump and vice versa, both being aged men, occupying the office of President. I did not realize discussion of Trump was verboten to those wishing to have fun with Biden in this thread as, Trump was brought into it, in post #11 by trump supporter notmyfault2020, and supporting response on Trump by the OP in post #12. more support by notmyfault in post #14, uncensored comparing both, favoring Trump in post #16, and of course uncensored in post #19 with " You Nazis demanded Trump take a cognitive test - which he passed no problem. Time for Xi's man to do the same. Then 25th the senile old crook." How could I have possibly thought there should be any two-sided discussion on subjects or people brought in originally by Trump supporting people on the extreme Right? Tell you what. I'll back out and let you kids play quietly in the fantasy corner, carved out here. Innocent mistake on my part, as I thought this was posted in Politics Forum.

See, you like most Nazis, can't actually support Quid Pro. All you can do is fling shit at Trump.

Not Nazi and I was not ever one of the ones who supposedly demanded it, nor one that thought the supposed resulting sound bite, by Donny proclaiming results had any significance.

See, you like most Nazis, can't actually support Quid Pro. All you can do is fling shit at Trump.
You would not know a Nazi if they rammed a swastika up your ass. I didn't shit on Trump. If it landed on him, maybe he shouldn't be low down with his big mouth open.

Well, preisdents have massive advisers and etc..

Yes, it would be better to have a younger president but some people are less healthy at 60 than another person is at 85..

I think of that guy named.. Frank Sutton.. the guy who played Sgt Carter on Gomer Pyle.. He just keeled over dead one day at the age of .. I am pretty sure it was 56.
I believe there are very few 80 year olds capable of effectively handling the job of president. High stress with lots of pressure and little sleep are all things nearly all elderly persons have difficulty with. Joe is clearly incapable. narcissists like Trump or O likely thrive on the pressure and stress, but suck at the job due to their ignorance.

You would not know a Nazi if they rammed a swastika up your ass. I didn't shit on Trump. If it landed on him, maybe he shouldn't be low down with his big mouth open.

Yet, I recognized you easily enough.

AND despite your attempt to obfuscate, the fact that you can't support your hero remains. All you can do is fling shit.

Just a shit flinging feral baboon...

iu

Like always. H-Y
I believe there are very few 80 year olds capable of effectively handling the job of president. High stress with lots of pressure and little sleep are all things nearly all elderly persons have difficulty with. Joe is clearly incapable. narcissists like Trump or O likely thrive on the pressure and stress, but suck at the job due to their ignorance.
So why didn't trump suck at his job?

Quid Pro sleeps 10 to 12 hours a day. He "calls a lid" most days well before noon.

I mean, no bid deal, Emperor Xi makes all the decisions anyway.

Forum List

Back