The President of the United States is 80 years old

Fucking founding fathers put a minimum age requirement but forgot the Maximum.

Oh well, it should be pretty easy to amend the constitution if we wait till all the old geezers in Congress are asleep. Grandfather them out.

True. but Trump has 60 more IQ points than Quid Pro.

Remember, Biden was stupid BEFORE he was senile.
LOL

Trump was never stupid

PLUS

he never worked in the swamp (sewer).. b4 2017, never got that hideous, nasty, disgusting SMELL on him..

Sure, he has an ego.. I frankly wish I had more of a.. hmmm.. not so much ego.. but whatever the word is.. can't think of the perfect word.. In any case, this actually brings up another good point not often mentioned re Trump: He has actually done many things before taking office that all of us Americans dream of.. work for.. aspire to.. And then he was good enough to give up the paycheck that goes w/ the presidency

How many other presidents did that?

I doubt any of them did. Yes, Trump could afford it better than some.. but..

This reminds me of something else: Congress should be deprived of their paychecks until they actually DO something that benefits.. first of all the POOR in our country.. Why are people sleeping on sidewalks in this "great country".. and then the illegals are given hotel rooms!!! (Oh, that's right.. they are potential Dim voters)

And there are far more homeless since that seflish, China=compromised baby killer took (literally took) office

Did you ever think you'd hear those words? November 20th is the actual day.

As Biden turns 80, Americans ask 'What's too old?'​

If you blob oozes back into office, he'll be 82 by the end of his term.

Should he only serve 2 years?

I join other members (and guests) to wish a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to President Biden.

His family and friends no doubt love him and are concerned about his overall health, as are millions of Americans who voted for him.

I think that there is a lot of truth to the adage "Family is the most important thing in life." (I lost my beloved brother on September 25 and will never be the same.)

You Nazis and your stenographers in the Propaganda Corps threw a fit until Trump took a cognitive test.

Will your Reich be demanding the same from Bought and Paid For any time soon?

Nobody believed any cognitive test BS. Did you buy into the "stable genius" lie, along with the others? Are you on drugs?
1668705568178.png

Did you ever think you'd hear those words? November 20th is the actual day.

As Biden turns 80, Americans ask 'What's too old?'​

Not too old for the glue factory. I wonder if horses get dementia too.

Forum List

Back