The President and His Health

I think there is reason for concern. He is around 70, heavy and under constant stress. That is not good, I would like to see him drop 20 pounds and take it down a notch. The country needs him.
Humanity needs him to pass on, another triple bacon cheeseburger with large fweedumb fwies and tweaked up tweeting in infinity. Maybe we can all chip in and get Stormy to fuck him again with that little mushroom dick till his heat blows open.

Course then you'd get an election between Don Jr and Chelsea somewhere down the road. That's just what the system vomits up as choice.

Actually that might not be as bad a choice as it sounds if there's any veracity to the theory that "talent skips a generation" :eusa_think:
I don't see that at all, I see america's version of royalty and no representation for the unsubstantial people.
"unsubstantial people"? That's an interesting term. What does it mean?

Those of us still not obese. :eusa_shifty:

It means just what the poster said --- we get served a constant plate of wankers who have been handed their position all their lives and all they represent is their own little club of Élite.
All I would add is, and those of us who refuse to "choose" from "two" utterly corrupted and neo-liberally economically aligned political parties that operate in tandem to thwart the will of the people.

Has anyone noticed that Trump has gained more weight?
He just had a checkup and will the public get a straight honest answer on the results?

"Trump, known for his love of hamburgers and well-done steaks and an aversion to the gym, gained weight from his physical in 2017, pushing his body mass index into the obese category.

Trump’s last checkup, in February, showed he had gained weight in office. At 110kg (243lb) and 190cm (6ft 3in), he passed the official threshold for being considered obese, with a body mass index (BMI) of 30.4."

Trump says he's in 'very good' health after unscheduled medical checkup

TRUMP'S HEALTH IS JUST GREAT!
  • He can give a speech without constant choking and coughing.
  • He can climb aboard Airforce One without tripping and falling on his face.
  • He can get around without having to be carried to his car.
  • And he can go down stairs without slipping and almost falling on his ass.

He can climb aboard Airforce One without tripping and falling on his face.

Let's check that out.

IncredibleGloomyFeline-size_restricted.gif

Yep, you're right, he made it.

He just had a checkup and will the public get a straight honest answer on the results?

"Trump, known for his love of hamburgers and well-done steaks and an aversion to the gym, gained weight from his physical in 2017, pushing his body mass index into the obese category.

Trump’s last checkup, in February, showed he had gained weight in office. At 110kg (243lb) and 190cm (6ft 3in), he passed the official threshold for being considered obese, with a body mass index (BMI) of 30.4."

Butt sniffer. Ever see him run? Ride a bike? Leisurely stroll? Walk a dog? I haven't.
Remember the Sicily G7? Golf cart Donnie all the way.

Last edited:

Melanomia won't even touch him anymore.

Butt sniffer. Ever see him run? Ride a bike? Leisurely stroll? Walk a dog? I haven't.
Remember Italy?
All ya need to make americans' heads swoon is celebrity.

Remember Italy?
All ya need to make americans' heads swoon is celebrity.

"OK let's see who's on this ballot --- oh look, I've heard of this guy. Seen him on TV. Whelp, that's all I need, anyone who's actually been on TV, gets my vote, yup".

Humanity needs him to pass on, another triple bacon cheeseburger with large fweedumb fwies and tweaked up tweeting in infinity. Maybe we can all chip in and get Stormy to fuck him again with that little mushroom dick till his heat blows open.

Course then you'd get an election between Don Jr and Chelsea somewhere down the road. That's just what the system vomits up as choice.

Actually that might not be as bad a choice as it sounds if there's any veracity to the theory that "talent skips a generation" :eusa_think:
I don't see that at all, I see america's version of royalty and no representation for the unsubstantial people.
"unsubstantial people"? That's an interesting term. What does it mean?

Those of us still not obese. :eusa_shifty:

It means just what the poster said --- we get served a constant plate of wankers who have been handed their position all their lives and all they represent is their own little club of Élite.
All I would add is, and those of us who refuse to "choose" from "two" utterly corrupted and neo-liberally economically aligned political parties that operate in tandem to thwart the will of the people.
So you believe there really would be no difference if a Democrat or a Republican took office? No difference between a Hillary or Trump presidency? Or a Warren Presidency and Trump? There has never been a bigger difference between the parties and the current Democratic Party is all about grabbing power and expanding government control.

Butt sniffer.
Not sure if that means you ARE one or are just LOOKING for one?

Ever see him run? Ride a bike? Leisurely stroll? Walk a dog? I haven't. Remember the Sicily G7? Golf cart Donnie all the way.
Actually, no, I don't remember the Sicily G7. Nor do I pay attention to or look for what Trump does away from the mic when he's not making an important announcement. Whatever Trump does for exercise, push-ups in the bedroom?, is none of my business nor last I checked, any requirement of being a president. But being a natural born citizen of the USA is.

At least I know he's got THAT base covered. You can worry about the others for me.

Butt sniffer.

Ever see him run? Ride a bike? Leisurely stroll? Walk a dog? I haven't. Remember the Sicily G7? Golf cart Donnie all the way.
Actually, no, I don't remember the Sicily G7. Nor do I pay attention to or look for what Trump does away from the mic when he's not making an important announcement. Whatever Trump does for exercise, push-ups in the bedroom?, is none of my business nor last I checked, any requirement of being a president. But being a natural born citizen of the USA is.

At least I know he's got THAT base covered. You can worry about the others for me.
Cop-out artist

Butt sniffer.

Quit being a baby. I posted the Winner rating on your reply. Happy now? LOL

How much should a person of his age and measurement weigh?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. I am 37 years old, five feet and five inches, and I currently weigh 178. I was 240 on June 1st.

5 more good years

Holly

P.S. I am 37 years old, five feet and five inches, and I currently weigh 178. I was 240 on June 1st.

:clap2: You go girl. Keep up the good work.

“Trump says he's in 'very good' health after unscheduled medical checkup”

Yet another Trump lie.

It's an astonishingly excellent obesity. The greatest obesity of any POTUS since Taft, who famously got stuck in his bathtub without Tweeter. Thousands had to dance on the rooftop to get him out.

Wonder what "Miss Piggy" thinks of all this.... :eusa_think:
Trump certainly represents the red states well: ignorant, dishonest, and obese.

Holly

Thank you for the encouragement. Its needed. On November 1st, I was 176 and so I've gone in the wrong direction since then. If muscle is coming in, my question is, how much of a difference is it supposed to make?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. From June 1st to November 1st, my average was almost 13 pounds a month. Now I am not losing anything. Instead going up is what I have done. Enough of it that already and I actually did an hour and a half on the treadmill the day before yesterday to make up for days that I missed on Halloween week which is the last week that I lost anything, nine pounds that is and that was after only working out two days that week instead of the five I would've done if I had not gotten sick that week. Having a screwed up body is the only explanation that I can come up with.

Last edited:

Holly

Thank you for the encouragement. Its needed. On November 1st, I was 176 and so I've gone in the wrong direction since then. If muscle is coming in, my question is, how much of a difference is it supposed to make?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. From June 1st to November 1st, my average was almost 13 pounds a month. Now I am not losing anything. Instead going up is what I have done. Enough of it that already and I actually did an hour and a half on the treadmill the day before yesterday to make up for days that I missed on Halloween week which is the last week that I lost anything, nine pounds that is and that was after only working out two days that week instead of the five I would've done if I had not gotten sick that week. Having a screwed up body is the only explanation that I can come up with.

Remember that it's not going to be a steady line going down. You will have plateaus as your body readjusts and redistrubutes, before it gets to dropping again. Keep your eye on the big picture, you're still pointing in the right direction. Maybe one week won't show results but the next week, or the next month, will. Having an illness will also require adjustment. And it's not going to decline in later stages as fast as it did in the early ones. Remember that the slower it comes off, the more that weight loss is REAL and will stick.

You don't have a screwed up body, just give it time and be patient. :)

Have you changed your diet, aside from volume (have you changed kinds of foods)?

^^^ For me, its been the same food just about every day.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Thank you for the advice. :) :) :)

Wait, there's more ;)
Avoid wheat. It's in a lot of stuff but cut it out if you can. Wheat isn't what it used to be and the genetically freakified grain we have now, just makes you fat. Trust me, it works. I tried this, went from sandwiches to salads with the same ingredients, even ate more, and I dropped sixty pounds.

Forum List

Back