New report on the $$ Million and Million Trump and his Family got from being President.

It makes you crazy that there is no evidence of wrongdoing by Joe.
No evidence?

There is circumstantial evidence. I know....you can not convict someone on circumstantial evidence. Actually, it has happened but I wont get into that right now.

Why is circumstantial evidence referred to circumstantial EVIDENCE?

Because it is evidence without confirmation or collaboration. Yet it is still evidence.

So why is it meaningful?

In a proper judicial system it gives reason to open an investigation and in many cases it allows for someone to be designated as a "person of interest." Once that is established, an investigation is launched into that person of interest.
i.e:

A woman is missing for 3 days. Her neighbors say there was a very tumultuous relationship with her husband. There were multiple domestic issues responded to by the police to the same home with no arrests.

There is no body. There is no weapon, The reports by the neighbors are considered circumstantial evidence.
Yet, it is allowed to identify the husband as a person of interest and a full investigation into that husband is conducted.

Now, with Biden I keep on hearing there is only circumstantial evidence. That is correct.

But why does that not trigger a DoJ investigation?

In the real world it does.

Here?

Its a conspiracy theory.

Kind of pathetic.

So Obama is worth millions more when he leaves office and is worth even more now. Biden’s makes millions after he leaves office as VP, although he seemed to have spent over half of it, Clinton’s and Bush’s are worth millions more when they leave office but we just focus on Trump? I don’t care for Trump, I hope he isn’t elected but there seems to be a witch hunt. Maybe it is take peoples minds off the fact credit card debt is at an all time high, or that bankruptcies are up 17% over last year, or that savings acounts are at a historical low, the housing market is slowing, that inflation is rising again.

We need to find a leader for this country and so far Trump and Biden are not the answer, but being stupid Americans this is not our focus.
If you have any evidence the Obama's, Biden's, or Clinton's made their money from means other than things like book sales or hitting the lecture circuit feel free to present it.

Facts?
Facts before trial?

I guess you are one of those "guilty as charged" before a trial.

Good for you.
The subject of this thread is the upcoming report on how the Trump family is made up of grifters. Try to keep up.

Yet you ignored my post of what is evidence.
I expect nothing more from you
That's not evidence of wrongdoing by Joe. If there was any it would be along side Trump's FOURTH indictment on the front page of the country's newspapers.

The left's attempt to DEFLECT from Biden's blatant corruption, coercion, bribery schemes has become pathetic. :itsok:
too bad there is no credible evidence of this Biden corruption

But there is boatloads of credible evidence against Trump and his crime family.

You don't seem to understand, in the big boy world you need these things called facts, and this thing called evidence. You have none, but the evidence against Trump is monumental.

There's nothing remotely similar about the cases, you fucking moron.
I know as there is no evidence against Biden, and tons of evidence against Trump.

The case against Biden is a joke and made up, whereas the cases against Trump are rock solid.

I know as there is no evidence against Biden, and tons of evidence against Trump.
5206785927_f66a0d8e91.jpg

Prog tards keep saying this even though anyone who watches the news who isn't a total retard knows it's not true

The case against Biden is a joke and made up, whereas the cases against Trump are rock solid.
It's exactly the opposite, you brainwashed drone.

5206785927_f66a0d8e91.jpg

Prog tards keep saying this even though anyone who watches the news who isn't a total retard knows it's not true

It's exactly the opposite, you brainwashed drone.
Your big star witness, Devon Archer's testimony was a fail as he said no biz was discussed ever. You literally have nothing.

We have Trump on tape, illegally pressuring Raffesberger to change the votes. We have documented records that people broke into the vote storage facility and then lied about it. We have Trump on tape showing top secret war plans to people and admitting they are secret and classified. Trump's own attorney is testifying against him.

The evidence against Trump could not be better and is the gold standard of evidence. You people literally have nothing on Joe Biden at all.

Your big star witness, Devon Archer's testimony was a fail as he said no biz was discussed ever. You literally have nothing.
Hunter told Joe that he was trying to get some business going with these guys, so he did talk about business.

Joe lied.

We have Trump on tape, illegally pressuring Raffesberger to change the votes. We have documented records that people broke into the vote storage facility and then lied about it. We have Trump on tape showing top secret war plans to people and admitting they are secret and classified. Trump's own attorney is testifying against him.

The evidence against Trump could not be better and is the gold standard of evidence. You people literally have nothing on Joe Biden at all.
"pressuring" is purely your characterization of the discussion. When asking a question becomes a crime, then we'll know that we've gone all the way down the road to the banana republic.

No one broke into a "vote storage facility," moron.

Trump is the president. He can show classified documents to whoever he likes.

Which attorney, and what is he testifying to? Obviously, he's only testifying because he's being forced to.

If you have any evidence the Obama's, Biden's, or Clinton's made their money from means other than things like book sales or hitting the lecture circuit feel free to present it.
you had no evidence that Trump colluded with Russia yet you had no problem with 25 million in tax payer dollars spent to realize that

What are you.....like 3?

Forum List

Back