The President and His Health

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Has anyone noticed that Trump has gained more weight?
He just had a checkup and will the public get a straight honest answer on the results?

"Trump, known for his love of hamburgers and well-done steaks and an aversion to the gym, gained weight from his physical in 2017, pushing his body mass index into the obese category.

Trump’s last checkup, in February, showed he had gained weight in office. At 110kg (243lb) and 190cm (6ft 3in), he passed the official threshold for being considered obese, with a body mass index (BMI) of 30.4."

Trump says he's in 'very good' health after unscheduled medical checkup

I think there is reason for concern. He is around 70, heavy and under constant stress. That is not good, I would like to see him drop 20 pounds and take it down a notch. The country needs him.

I think there is reason for concern. He is around 70, heavy and under constant stress. That is not good, I would like to see him drop 20 pounds and take it down a notch. The country needs him.
The word that stands out is "aversion"
His problem in many ways.

To the same degree it needs a proverbial hole in the head.

According to Bill O'Reilly who has known Trump for years and often speaks to him on the phone and has just recently released a book entitled The United States of Trump, the president has gained 50 pounds since being sworn in. He needs to lose that amount or more if he wants to be in good health. SO Mr. President JUST DO IT!!!!!!! Why expedite the Dems effort to bring you down? Why put your life and health at risk if you really do want that next 4-year term! :dig:

51i2WWqXaBL.jpg

According to Bill O'Reilly who has known Trump for years and often speaks to him on the phone and has just recently released a book entitled The United States of Trump, the president has gained 50 pounds since being sworn in. He needs to lose that amount or more if he wants to be in good health. SO Mr. President JUST DO IT!!!!!!! Why expedite the Dems effort to bring you down? Why put your life and health at risk if you really do want that next 4-year term! :dig:

51i2WWqXaBL.jpg
If I gained 50 lbs. in such a short amount of time, I would be embarrassed at myself. That is not good.

51i2WWqXaBL.jpg
If I gained 50 lbs. in such a short amount of time, I would be embarrassed at myself. That is not good.
When are people going to figure out Trump is not like them?

51i2WWqXaBL.jpg

Don't think there was ever any doubt about that.

51i2WWqXaBL.jpg
What, obese?

Humanity needs him to pass on, another triple bacon cheeseburger with large fweedumb fwies and tweaked up tweeting to infinity. Maybe we can all chip in and get Stormy to fuck him again with that little mushroom dick till his heat blows open.

Course then you'd get an election between Don Jr and Chelsea somewhere down the road. That's just what the system vomits up as choice.

Last edited:
“Trump says he's in 'very good' health after unscheduled medical checkup”

Yet another Trump lie.

It's an astonishingly excellent obesity. The greatest obesity of any POTUS since Taft, who famously got stuck in his bathtub without Tweeter. Thousands had to dance on the rooftop to get him out.

Wonder what "Miss Piggy" thinks of all this.... :eusa_think:

Humanity needs him to pass on, another triple bacon cheeseburger with large fweedumb fwies and tweaked up tweeting in infinity. Maybe we can all chip in and get Stormy to fuck him again with that little mushroom dick till his heat blows open.

Course then you'd get an election between Don Jr and Chelsea somewhere down the road. That's just what the system vomits up as choice.
Going out on a medical may be on Trump's mind. Seriously.

Humanity needs him to pass on, another triple bacon cheeseburger with large fweedumb fwies and tweaked up tweeting in infinity. Maybe we can all chip in and get Stormy to fuck him again with that little mushroom dick till his heat blows open.

Actually that might not be as bad a choice as it sounds if there's any veracity to the theory that "talent skips a generation" :eusa_think:

Going out on a medical may be on Trump's mind. Seriously.
Nothing has been on Don's mind seriously, just listen to him.

Actually that might not be as bad a choice as it sounds if there's any veracity to the theory that "talent skips a generation" :eusa_think:
I don't see that at all, I see america's version of royalty and no representation for the unsubstantial people.

I don't see that at all, I see america's version of royalty and no representation for the unsubstantial people.
"unsubstantial people"? That's an interesting term. What does it mean?

“Trump says he's in 'very good' health after unscheduled medical checkup”

Yet another Trump lie.

It's an astonishingly excellent obesity. The greatest obesity of any POTUS since Taft, who famously got stuck in his bathtub without Tweeter. Thousands had to dance on the rooftop to get him out.

Wonder what "Miss Piggy" thinks of all this.... :eusa_think:
She probably doesn't discourage it. $$$

Those of us still not obese. :eusa_shifty:

It means just what the poster said --- we get served a constant plate of wankers who have been handed their position all their lives and all they represent is their own little club of Élite.

You're not at all interested, get real. If you were you would revisit the Powell Memorandum and the Trilateral Commission's publication A Crisis of Democracy.

The unsubstantial people are those who have had the following resultant redistribution scam run on them since the 1970s.

upload_2019-11-17_13-47-6.png

The Productivity–Pay Gap

Forum List

Back