New report on the $$ Million and Million Trump and his Family got from being President.

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
This is going to be Big. Trump has accused Biden of what he did (again like when he tried to steal the election).

Trump and his family monetized the presidency, and sold America out.

Dems are preparing a tell all report.

Last edited:
This is going to be Big. Trump has accused Biden of what he did (again like when he tried to steal the election).

do you actually believe the left would have not investigated the Trumps if they had a scintilla of evidence that the Trump family had shady or illegal dealings with foreign entities where no services or products were involved ? the biggest problem with the Bidens isnt the fact that they got money from bad actors ... the problem is what were they paid for !

So Obama is worth millions more when he leaves office and is worth even more now. Biden’s makes millions after he leaves office as VP, although he seemed to have spent over half of it, Clinton’s and Bush’s are worth millions more when they leave office but we just focus on Trump? I don’t care for Trump, I hope he isn’t elected but there seems to be a witch hunt. Maybe it is take peoples minds off the fact credit card debt is at an all time high, or that bankruptcies are up 17% over last year, or that savings acounts are at a historical low, the housing market is slowing, that inflation is rising again.

We need to find a leader for this country and so far Trump and Biden are not the answer, but being stupid Americans this is not our focus.

Anything to deflect. It works with the “pretty bird” (easily distracted) crowd.

• Banned
Its odd that this story is coming out now, right as Biden is being accused of bribery, dont you think? :laugh:
nope not at all
Because this is a real example of bribery on a large scale, whereas there is no credible evidence that Joe did anything wrong at all.

Dems are preparing a tell all report.

Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, even if true, that pales in comparison to the money you and your dad have raked in from enemy countries.

nope not at all
Because this is a real example of bribery on a large scale, whereas there is no credible evidence that Joe did anything wrong at all.
What is your "credible evidence" against Trump?

'Cashing in on their own father': House Dems preparing report on foreign money to Trump family

Representative Eric Swalwell (D-California) joins Nicolle Wallace to discuss how Democrats are working on a report detailing the millions - potentially billions - that Trump and his family pocketed from foreign governments while he was in the White House.
https://www.msnbc.com/deadline-whit...ce=flipboard&utm_content=msnbc/magazine/MSNBC

As Swalwell says in the interview, perhaps it's time for the Dems to play on the Repub's side of the field. I don't know what will be in the report. Most likely info on Queen Ivanka's trademark deals in China. And of course the billions Prince Jared got from the Saudis even though he was recognized by some in SA as being unqualified to run money for the Crown.

Whether it will cover daddyo's pillage of our own coffers by charging obscene room rates to SS agents or representatives of foreign governments staying at Don's DC hotel I can only speculate about. But I will make one prediction. There will be actual evidence to back up the report's assertions. Unlike the clown show House Repubs are engaged in as they futilely, so far, try to pin something on Joe.

'Cashing in on their own father': House Dems preparing report on foreign money to Trump family

Representative Eric Swalwell (D-California) joins Nicolle Wallace to discuss how Democrats are working on a report detailing the millions - potentially billions - that Trump and his family pocketed from foreign governments while he was in the White House.
https://www.msnbc.com/deadline-whit...ce=flipboard&utm_content=msnbc/magazine/MSNBC

As Swalwell says in the interview, perhaps it's time for the Dems to play on the Repub's side of the field. I don't know what will be in the report. Most likely info on Queen Ivanka's trademark deals in China. And of course the billions Prince Jared got from the Saudis even though he was recognized by some in SA as being unqualified to run money for the Crown.

Whether it will cover daddyo's pillage of our own coffers by charging obscene room rates to SS agents or representatives of foreign governments staying at Don's DC hotel I can only speculate about. But I will make one prediction. There will be actual evidence to back up the report's assertions. Unlike the clown show House Repubs are engaged in as they futilely, so far, try to pin something on Joe.
Indictment #2,345 for Trump?

Or impeachment #1,357,237?

7vtkoq.jpg

Forum List

Back