Zone1 The possible cost of blacks

Hector12

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2023
This chart appears to be well documented. It is also plausible, when we consider the costs of our wellare system, criminal justice system, and crimes committed. I did a Google search for it, and I could not fine any credible rebuttals, only a few shouts of "That's Racist!" We should keep in mind that this chart discusses averages, not absolute differences. There are blacks who pay their way, and whites who are dregs of society.

I am posting this chart, not as The Absolute Truth, but as a topic for debate.

BlackCost.jpeg

This chart appears to be well documented. It is also plausible, when we consider the costs of our wellare system, criminal justice system, and crimes committed. I did a Google search for it, and I could not fine any credible rebuttals, only a few shouts of "That's Racist!" We should keep in mind that this chart discusses averages, not absolute differences. There are blacks who pay their way, and whites who are dregs of society.

I am posting this chart, not as The Absolute Truth, but as a topic for debate.

View attachment 901118
Nothing comes easier to a conservative than blind hatred

clan 13.jpg

You gotta stop coddling racist, ignorant, systemic criminal blacks. Call out their criminality and ignorance as well as the dems criminality and destruction of America. Blacks have been given EVERY opportunity to succeed in America and all they can do is be ignorant, filthy racists and criminals.

Zelenskyy (1).png

(1) Let's be fair.

(2) Certain folks did not want to come here.

(3) They were forced to get on jampacked ships and brought here in 1619.

(4) So if anyone is looking for the people responsible for today's America, blame those short-sighted colonists.

Nothing comes easier to a conservative than blind hatred
One cannot say that of all conservatives. One can say that of most liberals on racial issues. When Negroes are criticized most liberals do not respond calmly, explaining why the criticism is invalid. Rather, their response is emotional, consisting entirely of name calling and insults. JoeB131 illustrates with his behavior what I mean. This indicates that they privately believe that the criticism is valid, but that it should not be expressed.

One cannot say that of all conservatives. One can say that of most liberals on racial issues. When Negroes are criticized most liberals do not respond calmly, explaining why the criticism is invalid. Rather, their response is emotional, consisting entirely of name calling and insults. JoeB131 illustrates with his behavior what I mean. This indicates that they privately believe that the criticism is valid, but that it should not be expressed.
If the criticism comes from a place of resentment that black people have access to civil liberties, and that a government that has toiled to smother them for most of its existence now has to pay a price for that, then it is invalid. For example, if hearing someone say that a black person's life matters brings you to anger, then you are no different than a Muslim who blindly hates Jewish people, or any other cases of hatred.

If the criticism comes from a place of resentment that black people have access to civil liberties, and that a government that has toiled to smother them for most of its existence now has to pay a price for that, then it is invalid. For example, if hearing someone say that a black person's life matters brings you to anger, then you are no different than a Muslim who blindly hates Jewish people, or any other cases of hatred.
I believe that black lives matter more than black men who murder black men, women, and children. I believe that black lives matter more than black men who refuse to marry the black women they have children by, forcing those women to raise their children on welfare.

I believe that black lives matter more than black men who murder black men, women, and children. I believe that black lives matter more than black men who refuse to marry the black women they have children by, forcing those women to raise their children on welfare.
Then you'll be happy to know homicide rates and single parent household rates among black people have been trending downward for many years now. Maybe that will help you get past whatever caused such bitter hatred against black people in you.

(1) Let's be fair.

(2) Certain folks did not want to come here.

(3) They were forced to get on jampacked ships and brought here in 1619.

(4) So if anyone is looking for the people responsible for today's America, blame those short-sighted colonists.
I do blame the colonists who allowed the slave trade. I think the United States would be a much better country if there were few Negroes here.

Then you'll be happy to know homicide rates and single parent household rates among black people have been trending downward for many years now. Maybe that will help you get past whatever caused such bitter hatred against black people in you.
Attributing my opinions about Negroes to hatred is an example of the ad hominem fallacy. It is an acknowledgement that my opinions cannot be refuted.

Blacks still have a murder rate far above the white murder rate. The only reason whites share responsibility to that is that most whites oppose increasing the black prison population.

Lol it always comes out
If I have said something that is not true, explain why it is not true. I am a race realist. I explain race realism here:

https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/the-racial-reasons-for-americas-decline.1084427/

and here.

Forum List

Back