The Pope apologises to Roma people

The Pope needs to go to the Betty Ford clinic.

I was astonished to see that the Betty Ford Clinic in Germany is only for rich people (Selbstzahler und Privatpatienten). I did not know that this is allowed here in our country.

Your political propaganda is by the way still on a very deep level of stupidity.

The pope is a drunk, you probably are as well.

no comment

The Pope needs to go to the Betty Ford clinic.

I was astonished to see that the Betty Ford Clinic in Germany is only for rich people (Selbstzahler und Privatpatienten). I did not know that this is allowed here in our country.

Your political propaganda is by the way still on a very deep level of stupidity.

The pope is a drunk, you probably are as well.

no comment

The pope likes little boy balls.

no comment

miketx, HereWeGoAgain, Uncensored2008

How for heavens sake do you live with the hole in your brainana?

Guess I'm just not stupid.

Guess you are wrong - or do you really think it is normal in times of worldwide terrorism to be a brainwashing preacher of hate?

So you're okay with the Dope saying walls are immoral yet he lives behind a big honken one?
Sounds a bit hypocritical.

no comment

Last edited:
He is so good I hope he goes to heaven as soon as possible, so we can move on to another Pope who isn't constantly embarrassing us.
Well look at you! Wishing for the death of the pope. Missing Pope Adolf I who was nose deep in the pedophile scandal?

You call the emeritus a Nazi supporting pedophiles? ... Hmm ... "You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor." ... Did you ever hear this sentence? Why did Moses say so? I would suggest try to read "The Ratzinger/Habermas Dialog on January 19, 2004". It's indeed not so trivial what Christians and Atheists are discussing about. "To become lousy again" is for sure not the best way - or to say it with the words of the famous physicist Anton Zeilinger: "In the beginning was the word".

Last edited:
miketx, HereWeGoAgain, Uncensored2008

How for heavens sake do you live with the hole in your brainana?

Guess I'm just not stupid.

Guess you are wrong - or do you really think it is normal in times of worldwide terrorism to be a brainwashing preacher of hate?

So you're okay with the Dope saying walls are immoral yet he lives behind a big honken one?
Sounds a bit hypocritical.

It's absurde nonsense what you say. That's all. Where's a border wall between the Vatican and Italy? I'm by the way a German. The only comment you will hear from me in context border walls is "the finger".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back