The Pope apologises to Roma people

That’s proof of god? :cuckoo:
Yep. You can’t get rid of your morality.
You reek of desperation.
You probably believe you are morally justified in saying that. :wink:
It's the truth.

The "truth" is it exists an unrefuted proof of god from the mathematician Kurt Gödel - and you know this very well, but you ignore this intentionally. The formal logic which Kurt Gödel used was proven from Christoph Benzmüller and Bruno Woltzenlogel Paleo with a computer program in 2013 - which showed that the logic is correct, which Kurt Gödel had used once.

=> Because in philosophy and science everything is true what's definetelly not wrong - and this proof of god is not wrong - => God exists!

Who are all these Nazis you mention?

It’s because God has hardwired morality into you. :lol:
So then why isn't everyone's morality the same?
Subjectivity.
Do you make this shit up as you go along?
It’s common sense.
So that's a yes. We can tell.
Well... no. That’s a no.

I think through these things in detail. That’s why you always leave these conversations feeling dissatisfied.

Subjectivity.
It’s common sense.
Well... no. That’s a no.

I think through these things in detail. That’s why you always leave these conversations feeling dissatisfied.
I'm satisfied that you have no proof for anything that you say.

Subjectivity.
It’s common sense.
Well... no. That’s a no.

So then you don’t believe that subjectivity leads to different beliefs by different people?

That’s really all the proof you needed. That’s common sense.

It’s common sense.
Well... no. That’s a no.

So then you don’t believe that subjectivity leads to different beliefs by different people?

Unfortunately, when God gave out common sense, you thought he said tamales and responded that you don't eat Messikin food.

It’s common sense.
Well... no. That’s a no.

Unfortunately, when God gave out common sense, you thought he said tamales and responded that you don't eat Messikin food.
It’s not about me, amigo. You don’t have a logical response to subjectivity being the reason why people rationalize doing wrong as right. So you try to make it about me to distract from your lack of a logical response.

Well... no. That’s a no.

It’s not about me, amigo. You don’t have a logical response to subjectivity being the reason why people rationalize doing wrong as right. So you try to make it about me to distract from your lack of a logical response.
You erroneously think that I care what you're spouting this time.

Well... no. That’s a no.

Oh. So it’s not that you didn’t have some kick ass answer? It’s that you don’t care enough to give a kick ass answer?

Oh. So it’s not that you didn’t have some kick ass answer? It’s that you don’t care enough to give a kick ass answer?
It’s that you have nothing real to debate.

It’s that you have nothing real to debate.
You mean like my belief that common sense tells us that subjectivity is the reason we rationalize we are doing good when we aren’t?

Seems like you are the one who has nothing real to debate because you have no logical rational objective response to this belief.

You reek of desperation.
It's the truth.

The "truth" is it exists an unrefuted proof of god from the mathematician Kurt Gödel - and you know this very well, but you ignore this intentionally. The formal logic which Kurt Gödel used was proven from Christoph Benzmüller and Bruno Woltzenlogel Paleo with a computer program in 2013 - which showed that the logic is correct, which Kurt Gödel had used once.

=> Because in philosophy and science everything is true what's definetelly not wrong - and this proof of god is not wrong - => God exists!

Who are all these Nazis you mention?

You know that I see in you this what I call "einen strukturellen Nazi" (a structural Nazi), because you convinced me once with a long row of totally idiotic statements to see this in you. Now you try again to bring me in the situation to verbalize that you are Nazi. You attack me because I have Jewish ancestors. That's the main reason for your stupid behavior - besides your unability to be a philosopher instead of an ideologist. Afterwards you will try to let ban me because I called you "a Nazi", although I am the evil German while you are the holy US-American.

The problem of all your comments is that you never speak about the theme you try to speak about. If someone thinks consequently in categeoris of science and accepts the way how science defines "truth" (everything is true what's not definetely wrong), then the logic of natural science itself would force all scientists to believe in god, because a proof of god exists (made from Kurt Gödel), which is still not proven to be wrong. A long as it is not proven to be wrong it is true what Gödel "said"; what he had "calculated" with a very high plausibility (although nearly on one understands what he really had done and how he did do this).

By the way "believers in science" are not philosophers nor scientists. The question "religion vs science" is not any question at all, because every member of any serios religion is able to be a natural scientist too. For example are also believers in atheism able to be scientists. Same with believers in god.

Virga Jesse floruit.
Virgo Deum et hominem genuit.
Pacem Deus redidit,
in se reconcilians ima summis.

Alleluja.

Last edited:
You reek of desperation.
It's the truth.
It’s because God has hardwired morality into you. :lol:

And what has the individual morality of people to do with moral at all, except that morality is this, what people had learned about this, what they should think what moral is or not? Let me tell you, Nazi, and listen and try to understand: Moral is first of all an instrument of the spirit to save all and every life - also from the own person, from the own religion, from the own church, from the own family/people/state, from the own nation, the own culture, the own ideas, the own species ... or shorter: moral is the thing, which has serios problems with the word "own" - even with an "own moral". So morality is only a good thing as long as it helps to save all and every life - now very concrete - and also for all future moments during your life here on earth - but also for all unkown future eternities too. God is logos - god is love - god is life: to follow the way of god is "moral" per se. Never forget this! Fight for all and every life. That's your only chance. One day god will ask you something! Then it will be good for you to see him smiling and not to have to look in his angry eyes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back