The Pope apologises to Roma people

The Pope needs to go to the Betty Ford clinic.
Actually, he's going to Hell. He once said that one does not need to believe in God in order to go to Heaven. That's exactly what the Devil wants us to think.

No. Only god - and no one else - decides who goes to heaven. And so no one who believes in god has any right to say someone who believes not in god goes to hell and someone who believes in god goes to heaven. That's not the criterion. God decides. And everyone is able to live a life which makes god smiling. I have not any problem to see a "disappointed" Mr. Stephen Hawking in heaven saying: "And I always thought he's not existing!". If anyone had the right do deny god - or even the right to be angry on god - then it was Mr. Stephen Hawking. I hope he's happy now - wherever this now is.

Here's by the way his last favorite song:

You are wrong. Hawking spent much of his life trying to prove God doesn't exit. He even titled his book the God delusion. Nope. The little prick will burn in hell. Count on it.

Wrong Hawkins. Which I find very ironic, considering your demeanor.

Dawkins, Richard Dawkins.

https://www.amazon.com/God-Delusion...criptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=ff0d01-20

Pope apologises to Roma for Catholic discrimination

I love Pope Franscisco. He is a good Christian.

The Vicar of Marx? The Borgia pope?

He may be a lot of things, but Christian isn't one of them.

Says who?

Says this agnostic.

:lol:

The so-called pope is a disciple of Marx, not of Jesus.

Cardinal Reinhard Marx is the arcbishop of Munich and Freising, "Ubi spiritus domini ibi libertas". He's the elected chairman (primus inter pares) of the German Bishops conference, the highest representant of the Catholics of Germany.

And whom you call "the so-called pope" is - don't be astonished - indeed our pope, Papa Francesco! When his motto found Francesco or Franceso found his motto "miserando atque eligendo" Reinhard Marx was born. So you may see our spiritual reproduction cycles are not this what you think about.

Last edited:

well if yas stopped stealing shit ...maybe they wouldnt of discriminated against yas :04:

im busting yer chops roma man

carry on

keep staying out of them mens rooms

May I ask what you said here?
Romas are gypsies ....who were originally punjab
theyre notorious thieves

As i kid my mommy dragged me into a jewelry store on park av south ...sounds more swanky than it was ...especially back then

Ill never forget it

they tried to pick pocket her pocket book ..it was two women
To bad their was a buzzer on the door ....
NYPD came n got em

never knew what happened to em after wards

well if yas stopped stealing shit ...maybe they wouldnt of discriminated against yas :04:

carry on

Romas are gypsies
So what?

....who were originally punjab

So what?

theyre notorious thieves

They are human beings.

As i kid my mommy dragged me into a jewelry store on park av south ...sounds more swanky than it was ...especially back then

Ill never forget it

they tried to pick pocket her pocket book ..

I remember a Czech who tried to steal the handbag of my sister in Praha some long years ago. I stopped him and was very loud in this context - but I did not call the police, because I did not like to be arrested on reason of prohibiting their free market economy. Nevertheless I never would call all Czechs robbers.

it was two women
NYPD came n got em

They had a lot of fun with the police officers, I guess.

Last edited:
Actually, he's going to Hell. He once said that one does not need to believe in God in order to go to Heaven. That's exactly what the Devil wants us to think.
The Devil wants us to adore cat angels.

72185.jpg

Last edited:
The Devil wants us to adore cat angels.

72185.jpg

You doubt in cat-angels for cats? It's well known that the cat-angels make a pretty god job.

Here by the way a video, where a cat-devil threw a little cat out of his car:

Last edited:

Says who?

Says this agnostic.

Cardinal Reinhard Marx is the arcbishop of Munich and Freising, "Ubi spiritus domini ibi libertas". He's the elected chairman (primus inter pares) of the German Bishops conference, the highest representant of the Catholics of Germany.

And whom you call "the so-called pope" is - don't be astonished - indeed our pope, Papa Francesco! When his motto found Francesco or Franceso found his motto "miserando atque eligendo" Reinhard Marx was born. So you may see our spiritual reproduction cycles are not this what you think about.

The Borgia Pope is a Marxist. The whore of Rome.

Says who?

Says this agnostic.

And you are sure you don't need an ambulance? Looks like you are not situative oriented. Problems with alcohol, drugs and/or medicaments?

Last edited:

carry on

Romas are gypsies
So what?

....who were originally punjab

So what?

theyre notorious thieves

They are human beings.

Ill never forget it

they tried to pick pocket her pocket book ..

I remember a Czech who tried to steal the handbag of my sister in Praha some long years ago. I stopped him and was very loud in this context - but I did not call the police, because I did not like to be arrested on reason of prohibiting their free market economy. Nevertheless I never would call all Czechs robbers.

it was two women
NYPD came n got em

They had a lot of fun with the police officers, I guess.

pfff stop being an uppity eurotrash retard
besides you asked
YEP it was a racist joke , a stereotype with some historic and personal
truth
you can be a cultural Marxist doesn't mean i have to be

no wonder the muzz shit all over you western eurotrash

Says who?

Says this agnostic.

And you are sure you don't need an ambulance? Loos like you are not situative oriented. Problems with drugs and/or medicaments?

You fixed it before I could pounce.

Your translator is poor, at best.

And you are sure you don't need an ambulance? Loos like you are not situative oriented. Problems with drugs and/or medicaments?

You fixed it before I could pounce.

Your translator is poor, at best.

:th_believecrap:

Last edited:
The Pope needs to go to the Betty Ford clinic.

I was astonished to see that the Betty Ford Clinic in Germany is only for rich people (Selbstzahler und Privatpatienten). I did not know that this is allowed here in our country.

Your political propaganda is by the way still on a very deep level of stupidity.

The pope is a drunk, you probably are as well.

Forum List

Back