The Pope apologises to Roma people

He is so good I hope he goes to heaven as soon as possible, so we can move on to another Pope who isn't constantly embarrassing us.

He is so good I hope he goes to heaven as soon as possible, so we can move on to another Pope who isn't constantly embarrassing us.

Keeps the problem that your ideas have less than nothing to do with the Holy Catholic Church. We are gypsies too. And we hate every unfairness. Gipsies are not second class people nor second class victims. Gypsies - also called Sinti and Roma - have to be respected from Catholics. By the way: Where is your respect for our Pope Francis?

Last edited:
Pope apologises to Roma for Catholic discrimination

I love Pope Franscisco. He is a good Christian.
Pope apologises to Roma for Catholic discrimination

I love Pope Franscisco. He is a good Christian.
Did he ever apologize for the Inquisition?

Nearly everything is wrong what the English speaking world is publishing about the inquisitions. For example believe the most of your people in the middle ages were burnt witches and the inquisitions did do so. That's wrong. The belief in witches was called a superstition during the middle ages. Such things had happened in most cases in the modern times later than 16xx (perhaps a side effect of the renaissance and/or the reformations) - and as well Catholics and Protestants did do so. It were indeed Protesants who burned 90% women as sorcerers and witches. Catholics burned about 50% men and women under reason of such a superstition - and this practically always only in regions where the inqusitions were weak.

And let me say: During 500 years the inquisitions sentenced to detah less people than the French revolution killed in only one day. And torture under the inquisition had a very strange reason: A circumstantial evidence was not possible in their jurisdictation - so a confession of guilt was necessary - and they fought for the everlasting life of the delinquent. This wrong idea had caused this totally stupid violent behavior.

So and now you get the answer. Yes: the Pope of the Catholic Church apologized for torture and death because of the deeds of the the inquisition. It was wrong to do so.

And do not forget in this context: The USA tortures and the USA uses death penalty. In the 21st century.

Last edited:
Not to mention that the heretics were some pretty reprehensible people who were the aggressors.

The Pope needs to go to the Betty Ford clinic.

Actually, he's going to Hell. He once said that one does not need to believe in God in order to go to Heaven. That's exactly what the Devil wants us to think.

No. Only god - and no one else - decides who goes to heaven. And so no one who believes in god has any right to say someone who believes not in god goes to hell and someone who believes in god goes to heaven. That's not the criterion. God decides. And everyone is able to live a life which makes god smiling. I have not any problem to see a "disappointed" Mr. Stephen Hawking in heaven saying: "And I always thought he's not existing!". If anyone had the right do deny god - or even the right to be angry on god - then it was Mr. Stephen Hawking. I often liked to criticize him - but I did not do so. I hope he's happy now - wherever, whenever his now now is.

Here's by the way his last favorite song:

Last edited:
Actually, he's going to Hell. He once said that one does not need to believe in God in order to go to Heaven. That's exactly what the Devil wants us to think.

No. Only god - and no one else - decides who goes to heaven. And so no one who believes in god has any right to say someone who believes not in god goes to hell and someone who believes in god goes to heaven. That's not the criterion. God decides. And everyone is able to live a life which makes god smiling. I have not any problem to see a "disappointed" Mr. Stephen Hawking in heaven saying: "And I always thought he's not existing!". If anyone had the right do deny god - or even the right to be angry on god - then it was Mr. Stephen Hawking. I hope he's happy now - wherever this now is.

You are wrong. Hawking spent much of his life trying to prove God doesn't exit. He even titled his book the God delusion. Nope. The little prick will burn in hell. Count on it.

I was astonished to see that the Betty Ford Clinic in Germany is only for rich people (Selbstzahler und Privatpatienten). I did not know that this is allowed here in our country.

Your political propaganda is by the way still on a very deep level of stupidity.

Last edited:

No. Only god - and no one else - decides who goes to heaven. And so no one who believes in god has any right to say someone who believes not in god goes to hell and someone who believes in god goes to heaven. That's not the criterion. God decides. And everyone is able to live a life which makes god smiling. I have not any problem to see a "disappointed" Mr. Stephen Hawking in heaven saying: "And I always thought he's not existing!". If anyone had the right do deny god - or even the right to be angry on god - then it was Mr. Stephen Hawking. I hope he's happy now - wherever this now is.

You are wrong. Hawking spent much of his life trying to prove God doesn't exit. He even titled his book the God delusion. Nope. The little prick will burn in hell. Count on it.

"The god delusion" is written from Richard Dawkins, god. A very stupid book by the way. Astonishing how stupid a Nobel price winner is able to be. Nearly as stupid as your judgement here, god. If you should misinterpret the sentence "I am the way, the truth and the life ..." which Jesus Christ said once, then you should remember who said so: It was ... exactly, good, you remember well, fantastic: Jesus the Christ! Not you, not I, not anyone else - but Jesus, true god from true god, said: "I am the way, the truth and the life ..."

Last edited:

Wrong Hawkins. Which I find very ironic, considering your demeanor.

Forum List

Back