The Politics of the "Abortion" Word Games

A fetus is not a child. It would be called a child if it were. They're two different fucking things. Grow up, learn science, and stop trying to control women's bodies. The only body you have any right to is your own. You don't get to decide whether or not to force anyone to become or remain pregnant. You have no say in whether or when someone spawns. The only rights you have are to your own fucking self. Do you understand this? Do you understand that this is why nothing you said is even valid? They're not even real fucking opinions. You know they're wrong. You know why they're wrong. Now grow the fuck up and stop pretending to believe shit you have no right to believe.
You can call them Martians or Daisies if you like, that's the crux of the matter. One side calls them babies, the other calls them anything but. That's how you can allow their murders without conscience.

Difference is, ignorant and agenda-driven RWs are wrong.

Calling a fetus a child does not make it so.

Nonetheless, the bottom line to the non-argument is and will always be that no one has the right to force a woman to reproduce.

" no one has the right to force a woman to reproduce."

So....can she kill her child a week after birth?

A month?

A year?

I have to stop saying "How stupid can you be?"....seems you take it as a challenge.

Ah, the abortion is infanticide or murder argument.

Legally it is just not so.
I don't think anyone would argue that point. But we do know that legality changes with public opinion, as was the case with slavery and banning abortions.

Legislating morality is never a good idea.
Legislating immorality is even worse.

Forcing a woman to reproduce is immoral.

Who forced her to have sex?

Do you understand the connection?

A fetus is not a child. It would be called a child if it were. They're two different fucking things. Grow up, learn science, and stop trying to control women's bodies. The only body you have any right to is your own. You don't get to decide whether or not to force anyone to become or remain pregnant. You have no say in whether or when someone spawns. The only rights you have are to your own fucking self. Do you understand this? Do you understand that this is why nothing you said is even valid? They're not even real fucking opinions. You know they're wrong. You know why they're wrong. Now grow the fuck up and stop pretending to believe shit you have no right to believe.
You can call them Martians or Daisies if you like, that's the crux of the matter. One side calls them babies, the other calls them anything but. That's how you can allow their murders without conscience.

I call BS on that bogus allegation. Woman who undergo abortions understand the consequences of their decisions and it is utterly fallacious to call it "murder". Yes, it is the termination of a potential life but that is not the same thing as killing a

I don't think anyone would argue that point. But we do know that legality changes with public opinion, as was the case with slavery and banning abortions.

Such as?
The first part of your post got cut off, but to address what's there: MANY times women do not understand the consequences of their decision until they are older and realize that they did, indeed, kill their child. A certain Norma McCorvey (aka Jane Roe), for example, did exactly that.

2nd part of your post: Legislating legal abortions.

Calling pro-choicers murderers needs to end US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum It's not fucking murder. It's medicine. I will not allow you to use this slanderous word again.
Fortunately, this is not Islam and you can't silence me for offending you or disagreeing with you. :)
The report button exists for a reason. I'll be more than happy to use it.
Those who believe in abortion believe in murdering unborn children. :)

Those who believe that drivel are incapable of reason and are just emoting.

Calling pro-choicers murderers needs to end US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum It's not fucking murder. It's medicine. I will not allow you to use this slanderous word again.
Fortunately, this is not Islam and you can't silence me for offending you or disagreeing with you. :)

Just remain here and take the beating you so richly deserve.

So....you'll assign your right to make a judgment to the same kind of folks who OK' Dred Scott?

You must be a Liberal, huh?

Within a few years after Dred Scott the country was in the Civil war and by 1866 the matter of Slavery was settled.

The Taney Court was Conservative.

I call BS on that bogus allegation. Woman who undergo abortions understand the consequences of their decisions and it is utterly fallacious to call it "murder". Yes, it is the termination of a potential life but that is not the same thing as killing a

Such as?
Its not a golden retriever in there.

Non sequitur!

Get back into your sewer.
It doesn't need defense. It's true whether you like it or not. This is why you're going to accept that, or you're going to stop trying to force your bulllshit ideas on every other woman on the planet. You're going to stop shaming them and and lying about them and generally being an ignorant **** just because they made a choice you don't like, or you're going to sit down and shut up and stop taking up space that could be better occupied by decent people with legitimate things to say. So which is it? You have the right to choose - the same one you're trying to deny others. Now use it. Which is it going to be?

Your predictions make weathermen and economists look good.

Maggots have sent in a petition demanding that your name not be associated with theirs.

My reasoning is more compelling than is yours. :)

Such as?
The first part of your post got cut off, but to address what's there: MANY times women do not understand the consequences of their decision until they are older and realize that they did, indeed, kill their child. A certain Norma McCorvey (aka Jane Roe), for example, did exactly that.

Trumped up nonsense by the religious anti-rights fundamentalists. Millions of women have had abortions and there are not millions of women who believe that.

In other words you have nothing.

Only to an emoticon.

Such as?

Trumped up nonsense by the religious anti-rights fundamentalists. Millions of women have had abortions and there are not millions of women who believe that.

In other words you have nothing.
Millions of women have abused their live children, as well. Doesn't make is acceptable. Well, not to me, anyway.

2. You asked, I answered.

Only to an emoticon.
Win :D

Your predictions make weathermen and economists look good.

Maggots have sent in a petition demanding that your name not be associated with theirs.
Name calling? Really? That's what you have to fall back on? I gave you your choice. Make it. Right the fuck now. Either admit that you're wrong and stop having invalid opinions, or stop arguing them and allow yourself to be educated for once.

So....you'll assign your right to make a judgment to the same kind of folks who OK' Dred Scott?

You must be a Liberal, huh?

Within a few years after Dred Scott the country was in the Civil war and by 1866 the matter of Slavery was settled.

The Taney Court was Conservative.

You lying moron....every one of you tries to hide your evil by casting the word 'conservative ' around.

Taney made a deal with Buchanan that allowed Buchanan to become the 15th President.
Buchanan was a Democrat....and his deal with Taney was that of a pair of racists.

As were, and are, Democrats.

Once again Don PoliticalSpice Quixote is on her futile crusade to tear down the wall of separation between church and state.

There is no such "wall, " you uneducated dunce.

The KKKer, Hugo Black, FDR's first Supreme Court nominee, inserted it and dopes like you believe that the concept was not anathema to the view of the Founders.

1. The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting ... First Amendment to the United States Constitution

Once again PoliticalSpice exposes her woeful ignorance of American history.

The KKKer, Hugo Black, FDR's first Supreme Court nominee, inserted it and dopes like you believe that the concept was no anathema to the view of the Founders.

Try reading Thomas Jefferson's Letter to the Danbury Baptists.

Jefferson s Letter to the Danbury Baptists June 1998 - Library of Congress Information Bulletin

Gentlemen

The affectionate sentiments of esteem and approbation which you are so good as to express towards me, on behalf of the Danbury Baptist association, give me the highest satisfaction. my duties dictate a faithful and zealous pursuit of the interests of my constituents, & in proportion as they are persuaded of my fidelity to those duties, the discharge of them becomes more and more pleasing.

Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man & his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between Church & State. Adhering to this expression of the supreme will of the nation in behalf of the rights of conscience, I shall see with sincere satisfaction the progress of those sentiments which tend to restore to man all his natural rights, convinced he has no natural right in opposition to his social duties.

I reciprocate your kind prayers for the protection & blessing of the common father and creator of man, and tender you for yourselves & your religious association, assurances of my high respect & esteem.

Th Jefferson​
Jan. 1. 1802.

It was Jefferson himself who first used the phrase to describe the intent of the 1st Amendment.

Once again you have made a fool of yourself!

:lmao:

Jefferson recognized America as a Christian nation but didn't believe that any particular denomination should be dominant over the others. That was one of the reasons why he broke from England. He was wholly opposed to any government regulating a person's right to religion:

Jefferson understood their concern; it was also his own. In fact, he made numerous declarations about the constitutional inability of the federal government to regulate, restrict, or interfere with religious expression. For example:

[N]o power over the freedom of religion . . . [is] delegated to the United States by the Constitution. Kentucky Resolution, 1798 [3]

In matters of religion, I have considered that its free exercise is placed by the Constitution independent of the powers of the general [federal] government. Second Inaugural Address, 1805 [4]

[O]ur excellent Constitution . . . has not placed our religious rights under the power of any public functionary. Letter to the Methodist Episcopal Church, 1808 [5]

I consider the government of the United States as interdicted [prohibited] by the Constitution from intermeddling with religious institutions . . . or exercises. Letter to Samuel Millar, 1808 [6]
WallBuilders - Issues and Articles - The Separation of Church and State

By the same token, Jefferson was responsible for using the halls of Congress for church services:

It is no exaggeration to say that on Sundays in Washington during the administrations of Thomas Jefferson (1801-1809) and of James Madison (1809-1817) the state became the church. Within a year of his inauguration, Jefferson began attending church services in the House of Representatives. Madison followed Jefferson's example, although unlike Jefferson, who rode on horseback to church in the Capitol, Madison came in a coach and four. Worship services in the House--a practice that continued until after the Civil War--were acceptable to Jefferson because they were nondiscriminatory and voluntary. Preachers of every Protestant denomination appeared. (Catholic priests began officiating in 1826.) As early as January 1806 a female evangelist, Dorothy Ripley, delivered a camp meeting-style exhortation in the House to Jefferson, Vice President Aaron Burr, and a "crowded audience." Throughout his administration Jefferson permitted church services in executive branch buildings. The Gospel was also preached in the Supreme Court chambers.
Religion and the Federal Government Part 2 - Religion and the Founding of the American Republic Exhibitions Library of Congress

The first Congress sponsored the first Bible printed in the USA:

Congress appointed chaplains for itself and the armed forces, sponsored the publication of a Bible, imposed Christian morality on the armed forces, and granted public lands to promote Christianity among the Indians. National days of thanksgiving and of "humiliation, fasting, and prayer" were proclaimed by Congress at least twice a year throughout the war. Congress was guided by "covenant theology," a Reformation doctrine especially dear to New England Puritans, which held that God bound himself in an agreement with a nation and its people. This agreement stipulated that they "should be prosperous or afflicted, according as their general Obedience or Disobedience thereto appears." Wars and revolutions were, accordingly, considered afflictions, as divine punishments for sin, from which a nation could rescue itself by repentance and reformation.
Religion and the Congress of the Confederation - Religion and the Founding of the American Republic Exhibitions Library of Congress

Forum List

Back