The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

JPL Small-Body Database Browser

Additional Notes: the orbits shown in the applet are color coded. The planets are white lines, and the asteroid/comet is a blue
line.

planetdq.png

As you can see for yourself the comet turns in to a planet on sept 14 2011! :confused:

Halfback...

Can you explain how the comet will turn into a planet? I'm a little confused by that?
do you now see an admit this guy is an idiot and a LIAR
yet?

DEEP IMPACT
2012 - A Scientific Realty Check
by Donald Yeomans
Washington DC (SPX) Nov 11, 2009
There apparently is a great deal of interest in celestial bodies, and their locations and trajectories at the end of the calendar year 2012. Now, I for one love a good book or movie as much as the next guy. But the stuff flying around through cyberspace, TV and the movies is not based on science.

There is even a fake NASA news release out there... So here is the scientific reality on the celestial happenings in the year 2012.

Nibiru, a purported large object headed toward Earth, simply put - does not exist. There is no credible evidence - telescopic or otherwise - for this object's existence. There is also no evidence of any kind for its gravitational affects upon bodies in our solar system.

I do however like the name Nibiru. If I ever get a pet goldflish (and I just may do that sometime in early 2013), Nibiru will be at the top of my list.

The Mayan calendar does not end in December 2012. Just as the calendar you have on your kitchen wall does not cease to exist after December 31, the Mayan calendar does not cease to exist on December 21, 2012.

This date is the end of the Mayan long-count period, but then - just as your calendar begins again on January 1 - another long-count period begins for the Mayan calendar.

There are no credible predictions for worrisome astronomical events in 2012. The activity of the sun is cyclical with a period of roughly 11 years and the time of the next solar maximum is predicted to occur in the period 2010 - 2012.

However, the Earth routinely experiences these periods of increased solar activity - for eons - without worrisome effects.

The Earth's magnetic field, which deflects charged particles from the sun, does reverse polarity on time scales of about 400,000 years but there is no evidence that a reversal, which takes thousands of years to occur, will begin in 2012.

Even if this several thousand year-long magnetic field reversal were to begin, that would not affect the Earth's rotation nor would it affect the direction of the Earth's rotation axis... only Superman can do that. [ :lol: ]

The only important gravitational tugs experienced by the Earth are due to the moon and sun. There are no planetary alignments in the next few decades, Earth will not cross the galactic plane in 2012, and even if these alignments were to occur, their effects on the Earth would be negligible. Each December the Earth and Sun align with the approximate center of the Milky Way Galaxy but that is an annual event of no consequence.

The predictions of doomsday or dramatic changes on December 21, 2012 are all false. Incorrect doomsday predictions have taken place several times in each of the past several centuries. Readers should bear in mind what Carl Sagan noted several years ago; "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."
[Terral, take note, dude.]

For any claims of disaster or dramatic changes in 2012, the burden of proof is on the people making these claims. Where is the science? Where is the evidence?

There is none, and all the passionate, persistent and profitable assertions, whether they are made in books, movies, documentaries or over the Internet, cannot change that simple fact. There is no credible evidence for any of the assertions made in support of unusual events taking place in December 2012.

All Emphases (and bracketed editorial inserts) in the above quoted piece have been added here by Liability to make this refutation of Terral's simple-minded and hysterical warnings of doom and gloom a bit more clear, even for brain damaged folks like him. I know it's not polite to laugh at him. But I can't help it.

By the way, the name Elenin, I noticed, stands for ELEVEN NINE.

Invert that and what do ya get? NINE ELEVEN. No WONDER Terral "found" this crap.

Man, you're in for a really cold shower and bad morning on Mars 4. :cool:
Don't forget to buy silver and pray to Jesus.

Last edited:
DEEP IMPACT
by Donald Yeomans
Washington DC (SPX) Nov 11, 2009
There apparently is a great deal of interest in celestial bodies, and their locations and trajectories at the end of the calendar year 2012. Now, I for one love a good book or movie as much as the next guy. But the stuff flying around through cyberspace, TV and the movies is not based on science.

There is even a fake NASA news release out there... So here is the scientific reality on the celestial happenings in the year 2012.

Nibiru, a purported large object headed toward Earth, simply put - does not exist. There is no credible evidence - telescopic or otherwise - for this object's existence. There is also no evidence of any kind for its gravitational affects upon bodies in our solar system.

I do however like the name Nibiru. If I ever get a pet goldflish (and I just may do that sometime in early 2013), Nibiru will be at the top of my list.

The Mayan calendar does not end in December 2012. Just as the calendar you have on your kitchen wall does not cease to exist after December 31, the Mayan calendar does not cease to exist on December 21, 2012.

This date is the end of the Mayan long-count period, but then - just as your calendar begins again on January 1 - another long-count period begins for the Mayan calendar.

There are no credible predictions for worrisome astronomical events in 2012. The activity of the sun is cyclical with a period of roughly 11 years and the time of the next solar maximum is predicted to occur in the period 2010 - 2012.

However, the Earth routinely experiences these periods of increased solar activity - for eons - without worrisome effects.

The Earth's magnetic field, which deflects charged particles from the sun, does reverse polarity on time scales of about 400,000 years but there is no evidence that a reversal, which takes thousands of years to occur, will begin in 2012.

Even if this several thousand year-long magnetic field reversal were to begin, that would not affect the Earth's rotation nor would it affect the direction of the Earth's rotation axis... only Superman can do that. [ :lol: ]

The only important gravitational tugs experienced by the Earth are due to the moon and sun. There are no planetary alignments in the next few decades, Earth will not cross the galactic plane in 2012, and even if these alignments were to occur, their effects on the Earth would be negligible. Each December the Earth and Sun align with the approximate center of the Milky Way Galaxy but that is an annual event of no consequence.

The predictions of doomsday or dramatic changes on December 21, 2012 are all false. Incorrect doomsday predictions have taken place several times in each of the past several centuries. Readers should bear in mind what Carl Sagan noted several years ago; "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."
[Terral, take note, dude.]

For any claims of disaster or dramatic changes in 2012, the burden of proof is on the people making these claims. Where is the science? Where is the evidence?

There is none, and all the passionate, persistent and profitable assertions, whether they are made in books, movies, documentaries or over the Internet, cannot change that simple fact. There is no credible evidence for any of the assertions made in support of unusual events taking place in December 2012.

All Emphases (and bracketed editorial inserts) in the above quoted piece have been added here by Liability to make this refutation of Terral's simple-minded and hysterical warnings of doom and gloom a bit more clear, even for brain damaged folks like him. I know it's not polite to laugh at him. But I can't help it.

Invert that and what do ya get? NINE ELEVEN. No WONDER Terral "found" this crap.

your ready for a straight jacket

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm not the anti-conspiracy guy, debating in a conspiracy forum.
That kinda puts things in perspective. ;)

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where, exactly, in your view of the universe, would you expect an anti-conspiracy theory guy to debate such things? (That is, he might be able to discuss it in an anti-conspiracy theory thread with other folks holding similar views, but that's not exactly a "debate" now is it?)

Where, exactly, in your view of the universe, would you expect an anti-conspiracy theory guy to debate such things? (That is, he might be able to discuss it in an anti-conspiracy theory thread with other folks holding similar views, but that's not exactly a "debate" now is it?)
you can not expect rationality from the insane
LOL

Praise Jesus, now the motherships are arriving to evacuate us believers! :clap2:

Last edited by a moderator:

There is ZERO proof that the items you circled and labeled as "moons" in that sky-map image ARE moons at all. Likewise, there's no confirmation that the object claimed to be "Nibiru" is any such thing.

I could take a picture of your house (from above) if I had your name and address, using Google earth. I could label it "concealed missile launcher location" if I wanted to. But that wouldn't make it any less a work of pure fiction.

There is ZERO proof that the items you circled and labeled as "moons" in that sky-map image ARE moons at all. Likewise, there's no confirmation that the object claimed to be "Nibiru" is any such thing.

I could take a picture of your house (from above) if I had your name and address, using Google earth. I could label it "concealed missile launcher location" if I wanted to. But that wouldn't make it any less a work of pure fiction.
I understand that it must be getting frustrating, not beeing able to affect med with your psyops chemtrails, haarp or black suits, since i live in another part of the world.
But I'm going to continue spreading the truth however.
I promise to wave to you as I'm leaving on the mothership. ;)

Last edited:
Hi Halfbacks:

I wanted to thank you for posting this video:

Praise Jesus, now the motherships are arriving to evacuate us believers! :clap2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhGrl1ZTvUs

This is my message to Phil:

Hi Phil:

I am a new subscriber to your channel and greatly appreciate your work. I also have information that might prove helpful to your Nibiru investigation. This is going to sound kind of strange, but the truth is oftentimes stranger than fiction:

Alex Jones works for the DoD/State Dept. Counterintelligence-terrorism Unit right out of the Pentagon and David Beach is his Illuminati op/asset who participated in a sting operation to take down youtube channels like mine and numerous others. David Beach lied about the entire Jan. 28, 2011 incident to put out his videos, so suckers like me would upload at his 'take viral' request; so he could later complain to Google/Youtube over copyright infringement. Youtube channels all over the internet carrying Nibiru information are being systematically shut down right now as we speak, because of Alex Jones and David Beach.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...enin-brown-dwarf-timeline-20.html#post3342955

This is a link to my Nibiru Brown Dwarf Timeline at USMB.com. The reason that you are seeing March 3-6, 2011 warnings is because that is the day that Nibiru breaks through the ecliptic plane to begin influencing earth from the northern hemisphere.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/155739-twenty-five-symptoms-of-nibiru.html

That marks the day that Nibiru Symptoms become dramatically worse and the escalation of 'events' begins. The March 15, 2011 warnings concern the first of three alignment/conjunctions when the Sun, Earth and Nibiru are in alignment. That is not the day of the pole shift as Nibiru is still 2 AU from Earth and the Sun will maintain polarity control over our planet. However, this does mark the day that Nibiru volcanoes, earthquakes, rogue tidal waves, magnetic field fluctuations and everything else becomes FAR worse. Our situation here on earth becomes worse and worse with each earth revolution, as Nibiru grips the planet ever tighter by coming nearer and nearer to our location; which brings the massive gravity well that much closer.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-images-5h-53m-27s-6-10-58-a.html#post3325917

This post shows you what Google and NASA are hiding and your assessment is correct that the NASA psyop includes disguising the brown dwarf orbit with the ELEnin Comet data:

This data allows us to know the exact position of Nibiru, which includes the three conjunctions that Nopi Prophecy refers to as 'three shakings.' The comet/dwarf reaches perigee position on 9/11/2011 exactly ten years after the 9/11 attacks for the third conjunction to take place on November 22, 2011 on the day Rothschild murdered John F. Kennedy. We agree that the March 15, 2011 pole shift date is also false information released to discredit people passing around the claim, so nobody would believe us when predicting the real Pole Shift Event on September 26, 2011 at the second conjunction. I am no astronomer, but the data seems to indicate that we are looking at a geological (literal) pole shift event on September 26, 2011 and a Reverse Pole Shift Event back to our current north/south position at the third conjunction on November 22, 2011. The cause of the first pole shift at the second conjunction is Nibiru's position between the Sun and Earth, which forces the Sun to relinquish polarity control over the earth. However, that polarity control is returned to the Sun at the final conjunction, when Nibiru is moving away and earth change influence capabilities are decreased.

Finally, the presence of the space ships coincides with the chariot of fire and horses of fire that carried Elijah (2Kings 2:11) to heaven. Remember that prophecy says that the Lord God will send Elijah before the great and terrible day of the Lord. Malachi 4:5-6. Then realize that we are not looking at the END of the age that is still far in the future. We are looking at events leading to the Day of the Lord (in blue) 'beginning.' I explain that to Dr. Bill Deagle and Dr. True Ott here if you are interested:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...llenge-to-dr-bill-deagle-and-dr-true-ott.html

In short, our space friends are looking for Elijah to appear at any moment, because Elijah and John the Baptist and Joshua and Abraham and David are all 'skins' (Gen. 3:21) for your father Adam ...

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/Terral03/81.jpg

....who these aliens also recognize as their father. They know Adam is about to appear to begin restoring the earth to the Garden of Eden, because he told them not to interfere with his sons until the return of Nibiru. ;0)

Again, I realize this sounds fantastic, but this is what all the accumulated evidence is saying. Thanks again for your dedicated work,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Halfbacks:

I understand that it must be getting frustrating, not beeing able to affect med with your psyops chemtrails, haarp or black suits, since i live in another part of the world.

My critics around here know I have started tons and tons of conspiracy theory topics on this USMB Conspiracy Theory Forum and very rarely am I forced to concede errors to other members. The same goes for my Bible posts at CF.com and BibleDebateForum.com and tons of other Bible Boards. However, Halfbacks came through here and pointed out problems with my working hypothesis and forced me to eat a considerable amount of crow pie for which I am thankful.

Pointing out errors in my work is what helps to make future presentations that much better.

Thanks again,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Halfbacks:

Hi Phil:

I am a new subscriber to your channel and greatly appreciate your work. I also have information that might prove helpful to your Nibiru investigation. This is going to sound kind of strange, but the truth is oftentimes stranger than fiction:

Alex Jones works for the DoD/State Dept. Counterintelligence-terrorism Unit right out of the Pentagon and David Beach is his Illuminati op/asset who participated in a sting operation to take down youtube channels like mine and numerous others. David Beach lied about the entire Jan. 28, 2011 incident to put out his videos, so suckers like me would upload at his 'take viral' request; so he could later complain to Google/Youtube over copyright infringement. Youtube channels all over the internet carrying Nibiru information are being systematically shut down right now as we speak, because of Alex Jones and David Beach.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...enin-brown-dwarf-timeline-20.html#post3342955

This is a link to my Nibiru Brown Dwarf Timeline at USMB.com. The reason that you are seeing March 3-6, 2011 warnings is because that is the day that Nibiru breaks through the ecliptic plane to begin influencing earth from the northern hemisphere.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/155739-twenty-five-symptoms-of-nibiru.html

That marks the day that Nibiru Symptoms become dramatically worse and the escalation of 'events' begins. The March 15, 2011 warnings concern the first of three alignment/conjunctions when the Sun, Earth and Nibiru are in alignment. That is not the day of the pole shift as Nibiru is still 2 AU from Earth and the Sun will maintain polarity control over our planet. However, this does mark the day that Nibiru volcanoes, earthquakes, rogue tidal waves, magnetic field fluctuations and everything else becomes FAR worse. Our situation here on earth becomes worse and worse with each earth revolution, as Nibiru grips the planet ever tighter by coming nearer and nearer to our location; which brings the massive gravity well that much closer.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-images-5h-53m-27s-6-10-58-a.html#post3325917

This post shows you what Google and NASA are hiding and your assessment is correct that the NASA psyop includes disguising the brown dwarf orbit with the ELEnin Comet data:

This data allows us to know the exact position of Nibiru, which includes the three conjunctions that Nopi Prophecy refers to as 'three shakings.' The comet/dwarf reaches perigee position on 9/11/2011 exactly ten years after the 9/11 attacks for the third conjunction to take place on November 22, 2011 on the day Rothschild murdered John F. Kennedy. We agree that the March 15, 2011 pole shift date is also false information released to discredit people passing around the claim, so nobody would believe us when predicting the real Pole Shift Event on September 26, 2011 at the second conjunction. I am no astronomer, but the data seems to indicate that we are looking at a geological (literal) pole shift event on September 26, 2011 and a Reverse Pole Shift Event back to our current north/south position at the third conjunction on November 22, 2011. The cause of the first pole shift at the second conjunction is Nibiru's position between the Sun and Earth, which forces the Sun to relinquish polarity control over the earth. However, that polarity control is returned to the Sun at the final conjunction, when Nibiru is moving away and earth change influence capabilities are decreased.

Finally, the presence of the space ships coincides with the chariot of fire and horses of fire that carried Elijah (2Kings 2:11) to heaven. Remember that prophecy says that the Lord God will send Elijah before the great and terrible day of the Lord. Malachi 4:5-6. Then realize that we are not looking at the END of the age that is still far in the future. We are looking at events leading to the Day of the Lord (in blue) 'beginning.' I explain that to Dr. Bill Deagle and Dr. True Ott here if you are interested:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...llenge-to-dr-bill-deagle-and-dr-true-ott.html

In short, our space friends are looking for Elijah to appear at any moment, because Elijah and John the Baptist and Joshua and Abraham and David are all 'skins' (Gen. 3:21) for your father Adam ...

....who these aliens also recognize as their father. They know Adam is about to appear to begin restoring the earth to the Garden of Eden, because he told them not to interfere with his sons until the return of Nibiru. ;0)

Again, I realize this sounds fantastic, but this is what all the accumulated evidence is saying. Thanks again for your dedicated work,

Terral
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

you wouldnt know the truth if it kicked you in the ass

Hi Halfbacks:

My critics around here know I have started tons and tons of conspiracy theory topics on this USMB Conspiracy Theory Forum and very rarely am I forced to concede errors to other members. The same goes for my Bible posts at CF.com and BibleDebateForum.com and tons of other Bible Boards. However, Halfbacks came through here and pointed out problems with my working hypothesis and forced me to eat a considerable amount of crow pie for which I am thankful.

Pointing out errors in my work is what helps to make future presentations that much better.

Thanks again,

Terral
except you are STILL wrong
as is he
and i will continue to laugh at you when all your prediction FAIL like they always have

Greetings to All:

Mike is connecting the dots about what is coming like a freight train:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMyFk0tLMrM]Connnecting the FINAL dot! PLANET X[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Hi Halfbacks:

Hi Phil:

Terral
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Why are you spaming smileys instead of contributing to the debate? :confused:

Forum List

Back