The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

yet you provided no link

btw, i have no doubt you dont even know what it is you were looking at

Microsoft WorldWide Telescope Web Client
Nibiru is at: 5h53m27s-6:10:58 (you have to zoom almost max)
And Saturn is at: 13h05m30s-04:06:54
nice link
but it doesnt lable anything

It is still entering from an eliptical orbit from under the sun att a speed of whooping 45km/s and will cut through our ecliptic plane on Mars 4:th.
It is also speeding up as it's getting closer to the sun.
Pray and prepare... :eusa_pray:

Last edited:
Microsoft WorldWide Telescope Web Client
Nibiru is at: 5h53m27s-6:10:58 (you have to zoom almost max)
And Saturn is at: 13h05m30s-04:06:54
nice link
but it doesnt label anything

It is still entering from an eliptical orbit from under the sun att a speed of whooping 45km/s and will cut through our ecliptical plane on Mars 4:th.
so its not anywhere near saturn like has been claimed
nor is it anywhere near the comet elenin like has been claimed
you guys need to get your story straight

nice link
but it doesnt label anything

It is still entering from an eliptical orbit from under the sun att a speed of whooping 45km/s and will cut through our ecliptical plane on Mars 4:th.
I can see why you are afraid and - in denial.
But it is not my fault that 95% of Earths life is going to die.
It is meant to be.

Nobody needs to get their storys straight. This is what Terral said in her first post:

A Brown Dwarf with 2.5 larger mass than Jupiter and multiple orbiting moons (pic) is right now (2/11) exactly between the orbits of Jupiter and Mars on an inbound trajectory

The orbit I am showing you is exactly between Jupiter to the left and Mars to the right.

http://www.worldwidetelescope.org/webclient/
Mars is at: 22h02m27s-13:09:23 "right"
Nibiru is at: 5h53m27s-6:10:58 (you have to zoom almost max) "center"
And Saturn is at: 13h05m30s-04:06:54 "left"

Last edited:
I can see why you are afraid and - in denial.
But it is not my fault that 95% of Earths life is going to die.
It is meant to be.

Nobody needs to get their storys straight. This is what Terral said in her first post:

A Brown Dwarf with 2.5 larger mass than Jupiter and multiple orbiting moons (pic) is right now (2/11) exactly between the orbits of Jupiter and Mars on an inbound trajectory

The orbit I am showing you is exactly between Jupiter to the left and Mars to the right.
HIS

:lol:
and he is an idiot

and unl;ess you are like terral and never admit you were wrong, you likely will never post here again out of embarrassment
btw, you really should look up the prediction terral has made here and every one of them have been wrong

and unl;ess you are like terral and never admit you were wrong, you likely will never post here again out of embarrassment
btw, you really should look up the prediction terral has made here and every one of them have been wrong
No, Terral has been right every time. You just don't know abuot it. It is part of the conspiracy.
And no, of course I'm never gonna post here again since the world, as we know it, will end on Mars 4.
It could also be that only some of us, will experience this in another dimension with a new world.
Therefore it will be like we were never here.

Last edited:
No, Terral has been right every time. You just don't know abuot it. It is part of the conspiracy.
And no, of course I'm never gonna post here again since the world, as we know it, will end on Mars 4.
LOL

the world will still be here

and when did N1H1 mutate on design into a global bio-weapon and kill BILLIONS

i dont seem to recall that ever happening
nor have any of his other predictions

Hi halfbacks:

Okay, here you go. Here is the latest picture of nibiru entering our solar system.

nibirumwwt.png

I must admit to being surprised to see theses coordinates pointing to Orion and not Leo, which appears to be a mistake on my part. Others have said the same thing and I acted like one of these shills/trolls and continued to believe otherwise. Thanks for making a clear presentation that forces me to make retractions and align my testimony with the facts told by the evidence. Again, in case anyone believes otherwise, Terral is no astronomer by any stretch of the imagination. I am a truth investigator following the leads in an investigation that has only just started and there seems to be mountains of information and disinformation out there, which we should suspect in the event this is a HUGE conspiracy of Extinction-Level Event proportions.

I did manage to locate the 'prove' link in the web archives:

http://web.archive.org/web/20080706084919/http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/showthreaded.php/Number/981481

I am still going through the links and trying to turn something up on the black Google box that appears to be hiding images of Nibiru. My hypothesis about the March 15, 2011 pole shift event is also changing with evidence saying that this pole shift event will take place on Sept. 25, 2011 at the second of three conjunctions, when Nibiru passes between the Sun and Earth.

GL,

Terral

It could also be that only some of us, will experience this in another dimension with a new world.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

LOL

This is off topic but it will.
The bigger question though, is what anti-conspiraciests are doing, in a conspiracy forum?

Last edited:
LOL

The bigger question though, is what anti-conspiracists are doing, in a conspiracy forum?
ok, how come terral hasnt spent the last two years in a FEMA death camp?
he predicted he would be picked up on oct 15th of 2009
yet here he is still posting

Last edited:

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
That seems to be all you have to come with in your replies. You're not really contributing to a discussion here.
You did know that the purpose of this forum is discussion?
Not spamming smileys all over the page!

Last edited:
LOL

The bigger question though, is what anti-conspiracists are doing, in a conspiracy forum?

You are posting in the wrong thread. You are Off Topic!

no, this is on terral credibility that you claimed he was right on all of them

terral is a massive delusional LIAR

Terrals credibility is not the topic here. Nor is FEMA death camps.
The topic here is The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline
With 45k+ posts, one thinks you should understand such simple things.
You are free to start any new thread with the topic of Terrals credibility or to reply to her regarding FEMA, but this is not the right place.
Okay?
You seem to be big on logics so I hope this will do the trick?

Last edited:

The subject here is The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline
You are free to start any new thread with the topic of Terrals credibility or to reply to her regarding FEMA, but this is not the right place.
Okay?
YOU claimed Terral was right on ALL of his predictions, he was NOT

The subject here is The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline
Okay?
YOU claimed Terral was right on ALL of his predictions, he was NOT
Mend your ways with Jesus, go to higher grounds and buy silver.
That's your only hope right now.

Forum List

Back