Nibiru

Feb 9, 2011
Las Cruces, NM
NASA - Search Results

NASA - 2012: Beginning of the End or Why the World Won't End?

NASA - 2012 ? A Scientific Reality Check
Even a 'fake' NASA press release too.....

The Mayan calendar does not end in December 2012. Just as the calendar you have on your kitchen wall does not cease to exist after December 31, the Mayan calendar does not cease to exist on December 21, 2012. This date is the end of the Mayan long-count period, but then – just as your calendar begins again on January 1 - another long-count period begins for the Mayan calendar.

Enjoy everyone. Comments welcome. Hope this verifies what I have been posting herein and is helpful as well for the sociopaths and pathological liars amongst us.

Robert

• Banned
Q: How do NASA scientists feel about claims of pending doomsday?
A: For any claims of disaster or dramatic changes in 2012, where is the science? Where is the evidence? There is none, and for all the fictional assertions, whether they are made in books, movies, documentaries or over the Internet, we cannot change that simple fact. There is no credible evidence for any of the assertions made in support of unusual events taking place in December 2012.

Robert

• Banned
Q: Is the Earth in danger of being hit by a meteor in 2012?
A: The Earth has always been subject to impacts by comets and asteroids, although big hits are very rare. The last big impact was 65 million years ago, and that led to the extinction of the dinosaurs. Today NASA astronomers are carrying out a survey called the Spaceguard Survey to find any large near-Earth asteroids long before they hit. We have already determined that there are no threatening asteroids as large as the one that killed the dinosaurs. All this work is done openly with the discoveries posted every day on the NASA NEO Program Office website, so you can see for yourself that nothing is predicted to hit in 2012.

Robert

• Banned
Q: What is the polar shift theory? Is it true that the earth’s crust does a 180-degree rotation around the core in a matter of days if not hours?
A: A reversal in the rotation of Earth is impossible. There are slow movements of the continents (for example Antarctica was near the equator hundreds of millions of years ago), but that is irrelevant to claims of reversal of the rotational poles. However, many of the disaster websites pull a bait-and-shift to fool people. They claim a relationship between the rotation and the magnetic polarity of Earth, which does change irregularly, with a magnetic reversal taking place every 400,000 years on average. As far as we know, such a magnetic reversal doesn’t cause any harm to life on Earth. A magnetic reversal is very unlikely to happen in the next few millennia, anyway.

Robert

• Banned
Q: Could a phenomena occur where planets align in a way that impacts Earth?
A: There are no planetary alignments in the next few decades, Earth will not cross the galactic plane in 2012, and even if these alignments were to occur, their effects on the Earth would be negligible. Each December the Earth and sun align with the approximate center of the Milky Way Galaxy but that is an annual event of no consequence.

Robert

actually, this belongs in the science forum, since it is REAL science and not the conspiracy garbage

• Banned
True. But its title is woo-woo, so, thought it would be good here. The whole thread could be mirrored over in the Science and Technology topic area, for those not insane.

Thank you,

Robert

Hi Robert:

... Enjoy everyone. Comments welcome. Hope this verifies what I have been posting herein and is helpful as well for the sociopaths and pathological liars amongst us.

Robert

Your links had nothing to do with the Topic Title Nibiru! A better title would be "Nasa Propaganda Disinformation About Approaching Brown Dwarf March 15, 2011." We know the tracking data for the brown dwarf with a mass 2.5 times larger than Jupiter from the released ELEnin Comet information all detailed with my commentary on my topic entitled:

The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

We agree that the Mayan Calender merely flips to begin again on Dec. 21, 2012, but that new beginning comes after the brown dwarf releases its grip on the earth on March 1, 2012 (bottom of timeline) following the 'three shakings' (Hopi prophecy) on March 15, 2011, September 25, 2011 and November 22, 2011 in three conjunction alignments.

Of course, Robert here does not know enough about this topic to carry on a good conversation, which is why he is reduced to calling people names like a three year-old child. ;0)

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Echo:

And THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is why it's in the Conspiracy Theories Section. :D

We agree 100 percent! This is where the topic belongs. Some of these members forget that this Forum was started for these kinds of topics. If the timeline data is right (my topic) and something happens, then everyone is warned. If nothing happens, then we were all entertained. This is a win/win for USMB readers either way. ;0)

Thanks for pointing out that this 'is' the USMB Conspiracy Theories Section.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Echo:

We agree 100 percent! This is where the topic belongs. Some of these members forget that this Forum was started for these kinds of topics. If the timeline data is right (my topic) and something happens, then everyone is warned. If nothing happens, then we were all entertained. This is a win/win for USMB readers either way. ;0)

GL,

Terral

Anything for you Terrall, without you, the CTS is NOTHING!

You are quite entertaining, and for that, I, and the entire USMB Staff, thank you!

Hi Echo:

GL,

Terral

So Terral, if this massive Brown Dwarf is this close to earth, where do I need to look in the night sky to see it?

Hi Geaux:

So Terral, if this massive Brown Dwarf is this close to earth, where do I need to look in the night sky to see it?

Look for Nibiru coming from the Constellation Leo.

Comet Elenin

The information in this video is a bit off, but the images do accurately show Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin (my topic) coming from the Leo Constellation (starryskies.com).

GL,

Terral

If it's as big and as close as you say it is, we should be able to see it right now.

BTW, Nancy Leidner, who originated this conspiracy, sounds very much like a paranoid schizophrenic.

he idea was first proposed in 1995 by Nancy Lieder, founder of the website ZetaTalk. Lieder describes herself as a contactee with the ability to receive messages from extra-terrestrials from the Zeta Reticuli star system through an implant in her brain. She states that she was chosen to warn mankind that the object would sweep through the inner Solar System in May 2003 (though that date was later abandoned) causing Earth to undergo a pole shift that would destroy most of humanity.

She seems to suffer from two common delusions that paranoid schizophrenics have: That she is being contacted by outside forces and is meant to be their agent/messenger and that she has a foreign device implanted in her body that allows them to communicate with her.

Hi Geaux:

If it's as big and as close as you say it is, we should be able to see it right now.

The Leo Constellation will become visible to the northern hemisphere in April. Von's source from the south pole observatory sent images:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKOZ7hxdd7o"]FFW to about 4 mins[/ame]

Iceland Volcano Looks Set To Erupt In 2011

Remember that Nibiru has a 3600-year orbit, which means a LONG trip into cold space and so cold that the brown dwarf actually absorbs light. The dwarf becomes visible when nearing the sun from interaction with the solar winds. Nibiru will become more and more visible and even very bright in the coming months, so that our solar system appears to have two suns; until the brown dwarf again returns to deep space and cools once again. March 3-4, 2011 is the time (see Brown Dwarf Timeline) that the brown dwarf breaks through the solar ecliptic plane to begin influencing Earth from the northern hemisphere. That marks the time that the earthquakes, volcanoes and rogue tides become far WORSE. The pole shift event takes place on March 15, 2011 with the seven-planet/sun alignment/conjunction (upper right and lower left).

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Robert:

... Enjoy everyone. Comments welcome. Hope this verifies what I have been posting herein and is helpful as well for the sociopaths and pathological liars amongst us.

Robert

Your links had nothing to do with the Topic Title Nibiru! A better title would be "Nasa Propaganda Disinformation About Approaching Brown Dwarf March 15, 2011." We know the tracking data for the brown dwarf with a mass 2.5 times larger than Jupiter from the released ELEnin Comet information all detailed with my commentary on my topic entitled:

The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

We agree that the Mayan Calender merely flips to begin again on Dec. 21, 2012, but that new beginning comes after the brown dwarf releases its grip on the earth on March 1, 2012 (bottom of timeline) following the 'three shakings' (Hopi prophecy) on March 15, 2011, September 25, 2011 and November 22, 2011 in three conjunction alignments.

Of course, Robert here does not know enough about this topic to carry on a good conversation, which is why he is reduced to calling people names like a three year-old child. ;0)

GL,

Terral

Terral,

This is my last post or response to you and your craziness. Here is why:

I provide data of fact, not conjecture or hyperbole or pathological lying. Since you do not have a space program, an ISS, A shuttle program, a satellite program, a telescope program, a spectra program, a NEAR program, and have no data whatsoever to offer, then, it is a waste of time. Insulting you is also a waste of time as well. I will correct you in your silliness, but not respond any longer.

Until you do acquire those assets, your "data" and "work" is utter silliness and not even considered. The 100% response by all these myriad of critical thinking people who post here is testimony of this, to your crazy silliness. A terrible waste of bandwidth as well.

Too, in our time, NASA is the only source we have and its worldwide contributing partners, and the millions of technical data it provides freely to the rest of us, so we can learn, know, and understand better the great mystery of what lies out there. You refuse to use any of this whatsoever. It lends a sense of creepiness to you that would be better served with a 12 gauge.

I will post this post, simply to every psychotic thing you post. It requires no further commenting by me or anyone else.

Ask yourself; if this incoming was real, why is it only you that can see it. And also, it would be visible in the night sky, and should have been for the last 3 years. But there is nothing. Nothing at all. When you get real and clear minded and can think as a human being, we can re-convene. It is impossible to talk to a wall.

Proverbs 26:3-12 A whip for the horse, a bridle for the donkey, and a rod for the back of fools. Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes. Whoever sends a message by the hand of a fool cuts off his own feet and drinks violence. Like a lame man's legs, which hang useless, is a proverb in the mouth of fools. ...

Best wishes, Terral

Robert

Last edited:

Forum List

Back