The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

They aint no debate going on here, sirrah.

There is Terral posting vapid bullshit, confusing a comet with a fucking migrating brown dwarf Star system. He "verifies" his idiot conspiracy theories by posting links to YouTube videos, not knowing and utterly lacking in ability to discern whether there is anything of actual scientific value in any of the YouBoob videos. Nevertheless, he buys it whole sale and laps it up without question, concern or thought. Then he peddles it all over an over and over.

There is no conspiracy crap he wouldn't buy into provided it comes replete with a YouBoob video.

He is indeed: :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited:

There is Terral posting vapid bullshit, confusing a comet with a fucking migrating brown dwarf Star system. He "verifies" his idiot conspiracy theories by posting links to YouTube videos, not knowing and utterly lacking in ability to discern whether there is anything of actual scientific value in any of the YouBoob videos. Nevertheless, he buys it whole sale and laps it up without question, concern or thought. Then he peddles it all over an over and over.

There is no conspiracy crap he wouldn't buy into provided it comes replete with a YouBoob video.

He is indeed: :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
I wonder what Satan has promised you? Part of the new kingdom? I have news for you, the new kingdom is going to be ours. ;)

I wonder what Satan has promised you? Part of the new kingdom? I have news for you, the new kingdom is going to be ours. ;)

Yeah. That's it. Satan.

You have a familiar stench about you.

A mix of stinky unwashed gym socks and a pile of shit.

What was your username before you took on the HalfWit handle?

Yeah. That's it. Satan.

Which one of them? I have 50+ usernames, that I use on forums all over the world.
H4LFB4CKS is an anagram of the biggest forum in Sweden XXXXXX. :)

Hi Halfbacks:

I wanted to thank you for posting this video:

This is my message to Phil:

Hi Phil:

I am a new subscriber to your channel and greatly appreciate your work. I also have information that might prove helpful to your Nibiru investigation. This is going to sound kind of strange, but the truth is oftentimes stranger than fiction:

Alex Jones works for the DoD/State Dept. Counterintelligence-terrorism Unit right out of the Pentagon and David Beach is his Illuminati op/asset who participated in a sting operation to take down youtube channels like mine and numerous others. David Beach lied about the entire Jan. 28, 2011 incident to put out his videos, so suckers like me would upload at his 'take viral' request; so he could later complain to Google/Youtube over copyright infringement. Youtube channels all over the internet carrying Nibiru information are being systematically shut down right now as we speak, because of Alex Jones and David Beach.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...enin-brown-dwarf-timeline-20.html#post3342955

This is a link to my Nibiru Brown Dwarf Timeline at USMB.com. The reason that you are seeing March 3-6, 2011 warnings is because that is the day that Nibiru breaks through the ecliptic plane to begin influencing earth from the northern hemisphere.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/155739-twenty-five-symptoms-of-nibiru.html

That marks the day that Nibiru Symptoms become dramatically worse and the escalation of 'events' begins. The March 15, 2011 warnings concern the first of three alignment/conjunctions when the Sun, Earth and Nibiru are in alignment. That is not the day of the pole shift as Nibiru is still 2 AU from Earth and the Sun will maintain polarity control over our planet. However, this does mark the day that Nibiru volcanoes, earthquakes, rogue tidal waves, magnetic field fluctuations and everything else becomes FAR worse. Our situation here on earth becomes worse and worse with each earth revolution, as Nibiru grips the planet ever tighter by coming nearer and nearer to our location; which brings the massive gravity well that much closer.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-images-5h-53m-27s-6-10-58-a.html#post3325917

This post shows you what Google and NASA are hiding and your assessment is correct that the NASA psyop includes disguising the brown dwarf orbit with the ELEnin Comet data:

JPL Small-Body Database Browser

This data allows us to know the exact position of Nibiru, which includes the three conjunctions that Nopi Prophecy refers to as 'three shakings.' The comet/dwarf reaches perigee position on 9/11/2011 exactly ten years after the 9/11 attacks for the third conjunction to take place on November 22, 2011 on the day Rothschild murdered John F. Kennedy. We agree that the March 15, 2011 pole shift date is also false information released to discredit people passing around the claim, so nobody would believe us when predicting the real Pole Shift Event on September 26, 2011 at the second conjunction. I am no astronomer, but the data seems to indicate that we are looking at a geological (literal) pole shift event on September 26, 2011 and a Reverse Pole Shift Event back to our current north/south position at the third conjunction on November 22, 2011. The cause of the first pole shift at the second conjunction is Nibiru's position between the Sun and Earth, which forces the Sun to relinquish polarity control over the earth. However, that polarity control is returned to the Sun at the final conjunction, when Nibiru is moving away and earth change influence capabilities are decreased.

Finally, the presence of the space ships coincides with the chariot of fire and horses of fire that carried Elijah (2Kings 2:11) to heaven. Remember that prophecy says that the Lord God will send Elijah before the great and terrible day of the Lord. Malachi 4:5-6. Then realize that we are not looking at the END of the age that is still far in the future. We are looking at events leading to the Day of the Lord (in blue) 'beginning.' I explain that to Dr. Bill Deagle and Dr. True Ott here if you are interested:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...llenge-to-dr-bill-deagle-and-dr-true-ott.html

In short, our space friends are looking for Elijah to appear at any moment, because Elijah and John the Baptist and Joshua and Abraham and David are all 'skins' (Gen. 3:21) for your father Adam ...

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/Terral03/81.jpg

....who these aliens also recognize as their father. They know Adam is about to appear to begin restoring the earth to the Garden of Eden, because he told them not to interfere with his sons until the return of Nibiru. ;0)

Again, I realize this sounds fantastic, but this is what all the accumulated evidence is saying. Thanks again for your dedicated work,

Terral
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Why are you spaming smileys instead of contributing to the debate? :confused:
there is no debate here
just you raving lunatics
and the rest of us laughing at you

Yeah. That's it. Satan.

Which one of them? I have 50+ usernames, that I use on forums all over the world.
H4LFB4CKS is an anagram of the biggest forum in Sweden XXXXXX. :)

Halfwit:

I couldn't give a crap about you or your 50 other usernames on other message boards.

My question is designed to see if you will tell us what your last username was HERE at USMB.

Yeah. That's it. Satan.

H4LFB4CKS is an anagram of the biggest forum in Sweden XXXXXXX. :)

Halfwit:

I couldn't give a crap about you or your 50 other usernames on other message boards.

My question is designed to see if you will tell us what your last username was HERE at USMB.
This is my first visit here at your great forum since I was called by God to warn and guide you.
But: After me will come one more powerful than I, the thongs of whose sandals I am not worthy to stoop down and untie
I am a voice of one calling: "In the desert prepare the way for the LORD; make straight in the wilderness a highway for our God.

Last edited:
H4LFB4CKS is an anagram of the biggest forum in Sweden www.flashback.org with 500000+ members. :)

Halfwit:

This is my first visit here at your great forum since I was called by God to warn and guide you.
But: After me will come one more powerful than I, the thongs of whose sandals I am not worthy to stoop down and untie
I am a voice of one calling: "In the desert prepare the way for the LORD; make straight in the wilderness a highway for our God.

Bullshit.

You have been here before. You smell a bit like Yukon.

And nobody sent by God would be promoting the idiocy of this traveling faster than light speed brown dwarf and planets and moons system. Unless your god is also an addled liar like that fuckwad, Allah.

Wow. So there's like 10 new pages. Is it worth going back and reading, or is it safe to assume it's just a bunch of dumb unsubstantiated dwarfer bullshit?

New International Version (©1984)
A voice of one calling: "In the desert prepare the way for the LORD; make straight in the wilderness a highway for our God.

New Living Translation (©2007)
Listen! It's the voice of someone shouting, "Clear the way through the wilderness for the LORD! Make a straight highway through the wasteland for our God!

English Standard Version (©2001)
A voice cries: “In the wilderness prepare the way of the LORD; make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
A voice is calling, "Clear the way for the LORD in the wilderness; Make smooth in the desert a highway for our God.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
A voice cries out in the desert: "Clear a way for the LORD. Make a straight highway in the wilderness for our God.

King James Bible
The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

American King James Version
The voice of him that cries in the wilderness, Prepare you the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

American Standard Version
The voice of one that crieth, Prepare ye in the wilderness the way of Jehovah; make level in the desert a highway for our God.

Bible in Basic English
A voice of one crying, Make ready in the waste land the way of the Lord, make level in the lowland a highway for our God.

Douay-Rheims Bible
The voice of one crying in the desert: Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the wilderness the paths of our God.

Darby Bible Translation
The voice of one crying in the wilderness: Prepare ye the way of Jehovah, make straight in the desert a highway for our God!

English Revised Version
The voice of one that crieth, Prepare ye in the wilderness the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

Webster's Bible Translation
The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

World English Bible
The voice of one who calls out, "Prepare the way of Yahweh in the wilderness! Make a level highway in the desert for our God.

Young's Literal Translation
A voice is crying -- in a wilderness -- Prepare ye the way of Jehovah, Make straight in a desert a highway to our God.

Yeah. That's it. Satan.

H4LFB4CKS is an anagram of the biggest forum in Sweden XXXXXXXX :)

Halfwit:

I assumed he was a Terral sock, but Meister said no. :dunno:

Wow. So there's like 10 new pages. Is it worth going back and reading, or is it safe to assume it's just a bunch of dumb unsubstantiated dwarfer bullshit?
You should probably read it if you do not want to perish.
Do not let The Enemy-Liability-Satan, trick you.

Last edited:
H4LFB4CKS is an anagram of the biggest forum in Sweden XXXXXXX. :)

Halfwit:

Oh, well. That's different then. Welcome, then, John. John the Baptist, I presume?

Did you know that he was a blood relative of Jesus Christ?

Halfwit:

Oh, well. That's different then. Welcome, then, John. John the Baptist, I presume?

Did you know that he was a blood relative of Jesus Christ?
No Satan. No one can be blood relative of Jesus since he is the son of God. Sucker!

Forum List

Back