The Pied Piper of Trumpland

outlier

Jul 8, 2017
Those who voted for Trump are like the children of Hamlin when the pied piper came for them, except they deserve their fate much more than the children.

Ex....cellent...

maxresdefault.jpg

Those who voted for Trump are like the children of Hamlin when the pied piper came for them, except they deserve their fate much more than the children.

Do you plan on keeping up this pace of starting bullshit-ass, no-content threads?

We get it, Trump hurt your butt 300-something days ago, wah. Have a good daily cry and deal with it. :coffee:

He is a 72 year old male, I doubt if he hurt him much yet, not until Trump and the cons attack Medicare and they will, and his grandchildren have to drink polluted water.

You think so, I'm talking the young ones. Since you love your pics, I for one am sick of them, as they have little to do with the thread.

Also we have not seen the price increases, and these companies will raise prices.

Yeah, my fate is just doing quite well. My stock portfolio is up 50% so far and will continue to go up as long as the libturds stay out of my pockets....

Talk about the pied piper and stupid people who believed the 1/2 white messiah had shown up....

How ironic....after the way you people seem to break out the kneepads every time Obama gives a speech.

I'm willing to suffer under a great economy and all of the new jobs Trump's creating.
All of us benefit from what Trump does.
The problem is when you put in office an American hating communist bent on forcing a revolution down our collective throats because he can't fix this country, only destroy it, we all have to suffer. That's what Keynesian economics is....suffering for the sake of fairness.

Last edited:
He is a 72 year old male, I doubt if he hurt him much yet, not until Trump and the cons attack Medicare and they will, and his grandchildren have to drink polluted water.
RLMAO!!!!
Obama stole from Medicare to pay for Obamacare.
Because Obamacare was such an abject failure they had to expand Medicare to provide coverage for non-citizens.
He's brought in millions of refugees and illegals to use up all of the benefits.
He's already done everything he could to attack it and render it useless, because it doesn't cover jack squat anymore.

Just a word of caution on the market, make sure you set aside a chunk in long term proven performers. The market is drunk right now and it's impossible to predict what's coming down the tube. Take advantage where you can, of course, but make sure you don't dump the whole keg in the punch. :)

:laugh::laugh:
the ANTI-christ Trump polluting water and killing old people
----polluting cons/whites/etc minds with racism/hate/bigotry
the EVIL Mastermind/MasterBlaster Trump
so Trump is is the Bad, the Cons are the Ugly--who is the Good?? Hillary and the Dems??
...isn't Hillary the Ugly?
this sounds just like a movie--a DUMBASS movie
austin-powers-dr-evil.jpg

TRUMP = the end of THE WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why isn't this thread in the Rubber Room??

Last edited:
OP translation: Waah, waaah, my poor little ego is damaged by Trump's very existence so I have to make pointless troll threads as a form of Internet sulking.

Yeah, my fate is just doing quite well. My stock portfolio is up 50% so far and will continue to go up as long as the libturds stay out of my pockets....

Talk about the pied piper and stupid people who believed the 1/2 white messiah had shown up....

you keep talking about stocks. yet, you're so stupid that you don't understand that the market isn't the entire economy.

yeah, screw the country.... screw everyone else... you made 10 cents on your stocks. :rofl:

I made money on my stocks too....... deregulatioin does that. so do tax breaks for corporatists. but wait til the banks crash the market again like the last time they were deregulated.

dum dum.

you keep talking about stocks. yet, you're so stupid that you don't understand that the market isn't the entire economy.

yeah, screw the country.... screw everyone else... you made 10 cents on your stocks. :rofl:

I made money on my stocks too....... deregulatioin does that. so do tax breaks for corporatists. but wait til the banks crash the market again like the last time they were deregulated.

dum dum.

Still trying to rewrite history, aren't you? Not going to work..as shown when Hitlery lost in a landslide..

dum dum.

While it's true stocks are soaring at record breaking rates, that's hardly the only economic indicator that's off the charts.

The Dem nightmare of Hillary's loss is being compounded daily by The Don's unprecedented economic success. It's dirge time for dems.

we Trumpers are imbeciles !! idiots....children...[ evil ]
we are like little tiny ants with no brains compared to anti-Trumpers who KNOW ALL--they are PERFECT GODS
...they are not hateful/bigots/racists/etc
...they would also would be SUPER policemen--that would take on dangerous, irrational criminals without pistols
they are INHUMAN GREAT ONES
..we bow to them

we Trumpers are imbeciles !! idiots....children...[ evil ]
we are like little tiny ants with no brains compared to anti-Trumpers who KNOW ALL--they are PERFECT GODS
...they are not hateful/bigots/racists/etc
...they would also would be SUPER policemen--that would take on dangerous, irrational criminals without pistols
they are INHUMAN GREAT ONES
..we bow to them
usMKiWu.jpg

Forum List

Back