The Pied Piper of Trumpland

Those who voted for Trump are like the children of Hamlin when the pied piper came for them, except they deserve their fate much more than the children.
Yeah, my fate is just doing quite well. My stock portfolio is up 50% so far and will continue to go up as long as the libturds stay out of my pockets....

Talk about the pied piper and stupid people who believed the 1/2 white messiah had shown up....

you keep talking about stocks. yet, you're so stupid that you don't understand that the market isn't the entire economy.

yeah, screw the country.... screw everyone else... you made 10 cents on your stocks. :rofl:

I made money on my stocks too....... deregulatioin does that. so do tax breaks for corporatists. but wait til the banks crash the market again like the last time they were deregulated.

dum dum.

but wait til the banks crash the market again like the last time they were deregulated.

Which regulations do you feel were removed last time?

Those who voted for Trump are like the children of Hamlin when the pied piper came for them, except they deserve their fate much more than the children.
I just saw an interview a day or so ago of white women who voted for Trump and these mindless simps, are dug in and the one thing all these Trump idiots have in common, is stock and their love for money, cause that's all they talk about. One even dismissed all the racial bs over the last year as just Trump talk....all I care about she said...is her bottom line.

Can't wait to hear from this mop in a few years when her drinking water is poisoned, the air she breathes is tainted, and the market crashes

Triggered59 never fails to deliver! :badgrin:

10095259.gif

Last edited:
Jesus cons are so triggered by the slightest nip at Little Donald's ankle. Go to your safe spaces snowflakes.

Or better yet go to your cliff edge lemmings.

Women's employment would certainly qualify as a women's issue. A day of celebration, thanks to The Don.

Jesus cons are so triggered by the slightest nip at Little Donald's ankle. Go to your safe spaces snowflakes.

Or better yet go to your cliff edge lemmings.
Says the dude whose party has lost thousands of seats at the state level, \has about one third of the state legislatures, one third of the governorships and lost the last POTUS election fully expecting to win by a landslide.

upload_2018-1-20_23-1-21.png

Hey Dems, great couple of maps for you to look at.

upload_2018-1-20_23-2-17.png

upload_2018-1-20_23-2-46.png

In 10 years after illegal immigration is totally stopped and the losers go back home, THIS is what the POTUS electoral college results are gonna look like, doofuses.

Just a word of caution on the market, make sure you set aside a chunk in long term proven performers. The market is drunk right now and it's impossible to predict what's coming down the tube. Take advantage where you can, of course, but make sure you don't dump the whole keg in the punch. :)
I advise everyone you can to quietly invest in gold. Real gold. Not paper gold.
Just some real small denomination gold coins. Not enough to screw up the investment portfolio. Or even have anyone really notice.
Just enough to know that whatever happens there's 40K sitting somewhere safe. NOT IN YOUR FUCKING BANK!!!!!!!
You all would be surprised how much better you'll rest at night.
I have a friend who has dozens of plastic pill bottles full of coarse nugget gold. These are hidden away where only he and his wife know.
That's not correct. His wife thinks she knows where all the gold is hidden but she actually only knows where half the gold is hidden.
THAT's the definition of 'hedging your bets'.
It took him about twenty mining seasons using only a crapped out little slushbox and a crapped out backhoe and a already mined out gold lease to accumulate that gold.
Every cleanup he'd slip some of the larger nuggets into his pocket.
He studied mining tech. When he graduated he had studied newly released satellite photos showing 'ancient river beds'. When he got his lease he went directly to a 'bench' where no one had ever mined and there was the gold!

Yeah, my fate is just doing quite well. My stock portfolio is up 50% so far and will continue to go up as long as the libturds stay out of my pockets....

Talk about the pied piper and stupid people who believed the 1/2 white messiah had shown up....

The Trupturds have already eaten your junk.

That's enough from you!
We already have too many LIBs bawling their eyes out all day on this forum.
Permanent Ignore!

you keep talking about stocks. yet, you're so stupid that you don't understand that the market isn't the entire economy.

yeah, screw the country.... screw everyone else... you made 10 cents on your stocks. :rofl:

I made money on my stocks too....... deregulatioin does that. so do tax breaks for corporatists. but wait til the banks crash the market again like the last time they were deregulated.

dum dum.

Still trying to rewrite history, aren't you? Not going to work..as shown when Hitlery lost in a landslide..

LOL You are the cocksuck trying to rewrite history. The treasonous senile fat old orange clown lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes. He won the EC by significantly less than President Obama did in either of his terms. Russia did a good job of running the number for President Pussy Grabber. Now all we need to do is find out what the agreed on quid pro was.

dum dum.

Still trying to rewrite history, aren't you? Not going to work..as shown when Hitlery lost in a landslide..

LOL You are the cocksuck trying to rewrite history. The treasonous senile fat old orange clown lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes. He won the EC by significantly less than President Obama did in either of his terms. Russia did a good job of running the number for President Pussy Grabber. Now all we need to do is find out what the agreed on quid pro was.

The minute your hero Mueller announces that PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!! and or his campaign 'colluded' with Russia to win the election don't hesitate to post it here. Until then keep jerking off on your full size Hillary poster.
President Trump has just allowed the sale of defensive military equipment to Ukraine. He has increased the sanctions on Putin.
Face it pal. You're a LOSER!
After Mueller clears President Trump of ANY wrongdoings YOU will be here posting that "somehow Trump 'got to' Mueller'. Maybe Trump 'blackmailed" Mueller.

Hey Dems, great couple of maps for you to look at.

View attachment 172726

View attachment 172727

In 10 years after illegal immigration is totally stopped and the losers go back home, THIS is what the POTUS electoral college results are gonna look like, doofuses.
Among Americans aged 18-34, Trump's disapproval rating is 62 percent, up from 58 percent in May, according to the recent survey from GenForward, a polling and research organization out of the University of Chicago. Twenty-two percent of respondents said they approve of his job performance.

[READ: Trump Continues Twitter Attacks While on Vacation]

The percentage of millennials who disapprove of Trump's performance is above the overall average, which hovers in the low to mid 50s, compared to overall approval ratings in the high 30s and low 40s for most of Trump's time in office.

The GenForward survey discovered that disapproval appears to be increasing within the age group in part because Trump is losing ground among white millennials.

According to a GenForward survey conducted in May, less than half of white millennials – 47 percent – disapproved of Trump's job performance, while 34 percent approved. But disapproval among that demographic jumped to 55 percent in the August survey, while 29 percent approved of his presidency.

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...val-rating-among-white-millennials-drops-poll

These are the people that Trump and the GOP has to worry about in 2018 and Pence and the GOP has to worry about in 2020. They dislike the policies and lies of the treasonous fat senile old orange clown and, as we have seen recently, are energized to get out and vote.

dum dum.

The minute your hero Mueller announces that PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!! and or his campaign 'colluded' with Russia to win the election don't hesitate to post it here. Until then keep jerking off on your full size Hillary poster.
President Trump has just allowed the sale of defensive military equipment to Ukraine. He has increased the sanctions on Putin.
After Mueller clears President Trump of ANY wrongdoings YOU will be here posting that "somehow Trump 'got to' Mueller'. Maybe Trump 'blackmailed" Mueller.

MAGA

Mueller Ain't Going Away!

Those who voted for Trump are like the children of Hamlin when the pied piper came for them, except they deserve their fate much more than the chistitc
When you see the Doc about your butthurt, ask him for a courtesy stitch, and chew your food better. You'll be over this in no time. Like, say... 7 years from now...
LOLOL...you make sure you got your doc appt also

dum dum.

Bwaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaa. With that ranting and raving, just reminds me of this.

Just a word of caution on the market, make sure you set aside a chunk in long term proven performers. The market is drunk right now and it's impossible to predict what's coming down the tube. Take advantage where you can, of course, but make sure you don't dump the whole keg in the punch. :)
I advise everyone you can to quietly invest in gold. Real gold. Not paper gold.
Just some real small denomination gold coins. Not enough to screw up the investment portfolio. Or even have anyone really notice.
Just enough to know that whatever happens there's 40K sitting somewhere safe. NOT IN YOUR FUCKING BANK!!!!!!!
You all would be surprised how much better you'll rest at night.
I have a friend who has dozens of plastic pill bottles full of coarse nugget gold. These are hidden away where only he and his wife know.
That's not correct. His wife thinks she knows where all the gold is hidden but she actually only knows where half the gold is hidden.
THAT's the definition of 'hedging your bets'.
It took him about twenty mining seasons using only a crapped out little slushbox and a crapped out backhoe and a already mined out gold lease to accumulate that gold.
Every cleanup he'd slip some of the larger nuggets into his pocket.
He studied mining tech. When he graduated he had studied newly released satellite photos showing 'ancient river beds'. When he got his lease he went directly to a 'bench' where no one had ever mined and there was the gold!
Only fucking way this market is going to tank, is if shit whores like Old Rocks starts some shit. I guess with dannyboy here telling everyone about gold, do you know something what the liberals are going to do? Is it time to LOCK AND LOAD?

Those who voted for Obama are like the children of Hamlin when the pied piper came for them.

Hope and Change..........

Patriot? Russian
Those who voted for Trump are like the children of Hamlin when the pied piper came for them, except they deserve their fate much more than the chistitc
When you see the Doc about your butthurt, ask him for a courtesy stitch, and chew your food better. You'll be over this in no time. Like, say... 7 years from now...

May you and Trump 69 for the next seven years. I'm sure you would both enjoy it.

Those who voted for Obama are like the children of Hamlin when the pied piper came for them.

Hope and Change..........

Patriot? Russian

May you and Trump 69 for the next seven years. I'm sure you would both enjoy it.

Patriot? Russian

Chicagoan.

dum dum.

May after Trump has been dead for two weeks without being embalmed you be placed in the same coffin with him alive and then buried

Forum List

Back