The Pelosi attack was an assassination attempt, we need to treat this seriously.

"he likes to pick up men half his age home to presumably have butt sex with them as is the norm in SF....."
You be you, Hawk.
---------------------------------------------------------
"I'm going to assume that you are a serious human being..."
Ah, I dunno.
Assume? I'm not so sure.
You go where angels fear to tread.
IMHO

Yeah…that’s it, dope. Continue with your own dopey narrative instead of the perp’s own confession. :cuckoo:

You dopes are ghosted on the toxic smutberry crack that floods your feeds.

It’s not unusual for a person to confess to a crime he didn’t commit.

I still don’t understand how the glass ended up outside the door.

Try it in your home. Stand outside your home and break the glass in a window to make entry. Notice where the glass falls.

I’m sure there is a good explanation and it probably involves quantum mechanics.

Not at all. It happened a lot in the Soviet Union in the fifties.

Try it in your home. Stand outside your home and break the glass in a window to make entry. Notice where the glass falls.

I’m sure there is a good explanation and it probably involves quantum mechanics.

The suspect was in the hospital?

What for?

The perp explained it, dope.
Anything else is on you.

And when they looked through the tapes they could see the Broken IN window
What tapes?

So what if it was broken in? How did they guy arrive there? How did Paul know his name? Why did he call him a friend?

So what if it was broken in?
YOU assholes keep trying to claim it was broken OUT.
How did they guy arrive there?
Who gives a shit
How did Paul know his name?
The guy told Pelosi his name. 911 operators always ask that.
Why did he call him a friend?
The attacker said his name was Paul and CLAIMED to be a friend. Pelosi was repeating that

Any other stupid questions?

1667478859976.png

Wrong.

I would have to take take the word of whatever government employee reported his supposed words.

My question is who exactly? Be specific, please.
Then don’t take their word for it. You dopes routinely deny what is happening right before your eyes anyway. The dude has already been arraigned on charges based on his confession.

Then don’t take their word for it.
Don’t take who’s word for it is the question. How do I know if they are a reliable source if you can’t even say who “they” are?
You dopes routinely deny what is happening right before your eyes anyway. The dude has already been arraigned on charges based on his confession.
Oh, I’m sure he will confess. He’ll sing like a bird for whatever deal they offer him.

They will compose, he will sing. Paul Pelosi will do the dance with some other rent-a-butt.

Forum List

Back