The Pelosi attack was an assassination attempt, we need to treat this seriously.

Womp womp
No security camera footage!

7C3D1075-5AA6-4EF1-A439-6A324D42E290.jpeg

The guy has already confessed to breaking in, dope. He even said it was harder to do so than he thought it would be.
Did he confess to being MAGA?

LOL.

He’s a lunatic Bernie supporter. The Dems are just pissing off their own voter base. He’s a nudist bum living in a school bus, and he got their by living the lifestyle you Dems push.

THIS is how sick the Republican Party had gotten.

DePape...a loon QAnon down the rabbit hole election denier broke into Pelosi's house looking to kidnap Pelosi...and nearly killed her husband
I bet he was brought there by Paul. According to the neighbors he likes to pick up men half his age home to presumably have butt sex with them as is the norm in SF and the norm for radical leftwingers. This guy probably started acting extra weird so Paul locked him outside, which then led to him breaking in.

Paul called the cops, not to say there was an intruder in his house, but his “friend” David (he knew his name) was not well. Hence the police response was a “wellness check”.

When smashing out a window from the inside, of course whatever was used to break the window is inside. Durrrr. Keep flailing.
What?

No, I mean the piece of the window. It's actually called a muntin; it's the solid white piece of the window that separates the panes of glass, like a crossbar. You can see it inside the house, on the floor.

It also looks like there's a lot more glass in there, covering a lot of space, but the inside isn't as well lit.

--------------------------------------------------------
Here's the deal on their 'bullshit narrative': It offers such folks an imaginary power.
A power to create their own version. Irrespective of facts. They think that is power.

If they can offer a counter-narrative in the face of facts, in the face of societal norms, of logic, of accepted demeanor....well then, they have in their imagination a version of 'power'. And it manifests itself in the echo chamber of right-wing nutjob media which has proven to be impervious to fact-checking....or facts. Lord knows we saw plenty of it with the 'Big Steal'.....or J6 attackers were really benign tourists, that the Mar-A-Lago raid was to hide FBI naughty-stuff. Yadda, yadda, yadda.

Credible reportage states that there is film footage from Capitol police cameras of the hammer-wielding nutjob smashing at the door from outside the patio. But such news hardly slows down the RWNJ Q-world.
Constructing their own narrative of gay-lovers, of Chinese blackmailers, of false-flags offers the RWNJ world a facsimile of power.

It is sad.
Bigly.
It’s beyond sad. It’s pathological.
Only the most vulnerable back benchers and Maslow’s bottom feeders can be that susceptible to such obvious chum.
I believe it is indeed far more sinister and done with deliberate intent. To what ends?
Nothing good.

What?

No, I mean the piece of the window. It's actually called a muntin; it's the solid white piece of the window that separates the panes of glass, like a crossbar. You can see it inside the house, on the floor.

It also looks like there's a lot more glass in there, covering a lot of space, but the inside isn't as well lit.
Which is to be expected when knocking glass through and pulling glass out in order to gain entry. Not that any of that matters when the guy who actually did it says that is how he gained entry.

Did he confess to being MAGA?

LOL.

He’s a lunatic Bernie supporter. The Dems are just pissing off their own voter base. He’s a nudist bum living in a school bus, and he got their by living the lifestyle you Dems push.
The police already have all of that.
Curious that you feel you are entitled to it as well.

I bet he was brought there by Paul. According to the neighbors he likes to pick up men half his age home to presumably have butt sex with them as is the norm in SF and the norm for radical leftwingers. This guy probably started acting extra weird so Paul locked him outside, which then led to him breaking in.

Paul called the cops, not to say there was an intruder in his house, but his “friend” David (he knew his name) was not well. Hence the police response was a “wellness check”.
What neighbor said that asshole?

It has been brought to my attention this was an assassination attempt on the third on line (Speaker of the House).

Since our Democrat friends never lie, we should take them very seriously.

Come this next January, we’ll have a new Congress seated.

The new Congress should immediately create a “Nancy Pelosi Attack“ committee.

We need to learn who this David DePape is. Who all of his associates are, what he has been doing in the days and weeks leading up to this attack. How he arrived at the Pelosi residence. All SFPD cam footage, all house security footage for that night should be made public. All cell phone data, geo location, and texts for that night should be made public. All data regarding this senseless assassination attempt should be made public on prime time TV.

This is the biggest deal since the JFK commission.

Let’s end the partisan bickering, and get to the truth.

Good post.

If you were whoring for a lowlife conspiracy POS branch, then you are a lowlife loser.

But since you posted this, I'm going to assume that you are a serious human being, and not a lowlife POS loser.

It has been brought to my attention this was an assassination attempt on the third on line (Speaker of the House).

Since our Democrat friends never lie, we should take them very seriously.

Come this next January, we’ll have a new Congress seated.

The new Congress should immediately create a “Nancy Pelosi Attack“ committee.

We need to learn who this David DePape is. Who all of his associates are, what he has been doing in the days and weeks leading up to this attack. How he arrived at the Pelosi residence. All SFPD cam footage, all house security footage for that night should be made public. All cell phone data, geo location, and texts for that night should be made public. All data regarding this senseless assassination attempt should be made public on prime time TV.

This is the biggest deal since the JFK commission.

Let’s end the partisan bickering, and get to the truth.
Hmmm, all of the broken glass was on the outside--that suggests it was broken from the INSIDE. Who let DePape in? Piglosi said in the 911 call that the intruder was a "friend" named "David" Sounds like Piglosi knew him. DePape is an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT in a sanctuary city run by democrats. DePape's website shows a progressive bent. I predict difficulties for the democrats to cover this shit show up.

Forum List

Back