The Pelosi attack was an assassination attempt, we need to treat this seriously.

Don’t take who’s word for it is the question. How do I know if they are a reliable source if you can’t even say who “they” are?

Oh, I’m sure he will confess. He’ll sing like a bird for whatever deal they offer him.

They will compose, he will sing. Paul Pelosi will do the dance with some other rent-a-butt.
So you want a personal interview and nothing else will suffice?

Fuck off

Don’t take who’s word for it is the question. How do I know if they are a reliable source if you can’t even say who “they” are?

Oh, I’m sure he will confess. He’ll sing like a bird for whatever deal they offer him.

They will compose, he will sing. Paul Pelosi will do the dance with some other rent-a-butt.
“They” is the SFPD and prosecutor. Can’t you follow your own posts?
There is no deal. He’s pleaded not guilty. He’ll be going to trial.
The feds are up next to charge him.

So you want a personal interview and nothing else will suffice?
I wouldn't accept that at this point. No telling what kind of deal they offered. Did you see that "public defender" they gave him?

1667517115033.png

The Dems are acting too shady to be trusted. Not the first time, that's for sure.
You are welcome to me on ignore, Lesh. You don't contribute much above the playground level anyway.

Which is to be expected when knocking glass through and pulling glass out in order to gain entry. Not that any of that matters when the guy who actually did it says that is how he gained entry.
Pulling out glass? Damn you’re getting desperate here stupid. There was no break in. Keep flailing.

It has been brought to my attention this was an assassination attempt on the third on line (Speaker of the House).

Since our Democrat friends never lie, we should take them very seriously.

:popcorn:

In honor of DePape, who broke into the Pelosi home and attacked Paul Pelosi but who lost his pants somewhere along the way.....

So how were the cops fooled and you weren't?

THEY still say it was a break IN
With the glass on the OUTSIDE. News flash LUSH. Nobody capable of independent thought was fooled by that clumsy attempt at staging a “break in”. If DePape pulled glass out of the door, why wasn’t he injured with any cuts?

With the glass on the OUTSIDE. News flash LUSH. Nobody capable of independent thought was fooled by that clumsy attempt at staging a “break in”. If DePape pulled glass out of the door, why wasn’t he injured with any cuts?
Ever see a claw hammer?

Forum List

Back