The Party of Hatred - The New GOP.

You keep showing how ignorant you are....Your telling me I need a history lesson proves it.....You have no clue about your party do you?

What you are doing is a time honored tradition among folks like yourself..except you aren't doing it well. That's probably because you don't have enough insight on what you are posting.

In other words..you get your "history" lessons from right wing blogs and radio stations.

I seriously doubt you graduated from High School.
I get my history form reading history and original documents ..... You need to learn about your party before you can have the right to condemn any other.

No you didn't.

The "original" documents are not available to the general public.

You need to crack a book open and maybe go back to school.

There is a lot of hatred. But i can't stand the left. Should start my own party.

There is no love to be found in the democratic party this thread is just another failed thread

On the contrary, the thread documents well the hate exhibited by many republicans: towards Muslims, same-sex couples, and women exercising their privacy rights.

What is a failure is the effort by some on the right to link the racist conservatives in the South more than 50 years ago who belonged to the Democratic Party then to democrats now, as the latter clearly and in no way advocates today those policies of the past.

Indeed, the Republican Party is even more reprehensible, as it was once a champion of individual liberty in its past, only to evolve into the hateful thing it is today.

There is no love to be found in the democratic party this thread is just another failed thread

On the contrary, the thread documents well the hate exhibited by many republicans: towards Muslims, same-sex couples, and women exercising their privacy rights.

What is a failure is the effort by some on the right to link the racist conservatives in the South more than 50 years ago who belonged to the Democratic Party then to democrats now, as the latter clearly and in no way advocates today those policies of the past.

Indeed, the Republican Party is even more reprehensible, as it was once a champion of individual liberty in its past, only to evolve into the hateful thing it is today.

The newGOPers are all about the big lie. They love the lie so much they are still clinging desperately to 50 year old lies. When do you think they will drop that old lie that the early 20th century Southern dems are anything like the the demoratic party since 1960?

I'm not sure it is "hate" of others they project as much as self loathing. Maybe the stupid GOPers ...the really retarded ones believe the bullshit montra but the smarter ones know they are lying ..they just do it for some fantasy non existant political advantage. They see nothing wrong with lying...ALL of their puppet masters lie openly...Rush Limbaugh ... Sean Hannity... Sarah Palin... Michelle Bachmann.. Roger Ailes... Rupert Murdoch ... Karl Rove..Paul Ryan...even Mittens..ALL liars. "But wait" they will squeel!!!! "The dems lie too"... like two wrongs EVER made a right.. So they will search high and low ...wordsmith...take something out of context.. ANY little scrap that could be possibly missenterpreted and slam that down as damning evidense that "he did it too....SO THERE!!!" OK.... So not every dem is honest 100% of the time. Sometimes someone will even miss speak on the dem side. But the BIG TRUTH is that the GOPers lie with almost every breath they take. They are sociopathic compulsive liars. They lie when they think they need to... They lie when there is no advantage. They have abandoned any truth whatsoever. They don't even need to keep track of which lies they tell because they have no desire to correct ANYTHING ...they will just tell another lie.

And why do they act out this sick play. Because they have convinced themselves since Newt Gingrich was a congressman that dems are evil..pure and simple and when combating evil all bets are off. It's OK to lie when dealing with the devil.. even preferable.

That is the true divide in our government...not a difference in ideoligy.. a difference in honesty.

Last edited:

It's an observation.

Sure you love someone when you want to make them depend on support from the government. Yep that's true love. It's just an observation but I would call that the classic case of true hate.

It's an observation.

Sure you love someone when you want to make them depend on support from the government. Yep that's true love. It's just an observation but I would call that the classic case of true hate.

We all "depend" on support from the government. I am surprised that you were a law enforcement officer and don't know this basic and fundamental fact. And it's another dangerous track the GOP is on when it fosters this irrational hatred of everything "government". It's going to bite them in the ass.

It's an observation.

We all "depend" on support from the government. I am surprised that you were a law enforcement officer and don't know this basic and fundamental fact. And it's another dangerous track the GOP is on when it fosters this irrational hatred of everything "government". It's going to bite them in the ass.

We all "depend" on support from the government.
No not "we" just those who cannot make it on their own. Those who have gotten caught in the welfare trap to lazy to get off the shit.

I am surprised that you were a law enforcement officer and don't know this basic and fundamental fact.
The fact that I have been too those welfare homes just support my views. You on the other hand are uncaring for people because you hate self reliant people, you can't force them to do what you want them to do. They like me will tell you to shut the fuck up, move along or get the shit kicked out of you. The current welfare system is a danger to liberty and freedom/

We all "depend" on support from the government.
No not "we" just those who cannot make it on their own. Those who have gotten caught in the welfare trap to lazy to get off the shit.

I am surprised that you were a law enforcement officer and don't know this basic and fundamental fact.
The fact that I have been too those welfare homes just support my views. You on the other hand are uncaring for people because you hate self reliant people, you can't force them to do what you want them to do. They like me will tell you to shut the fuck up, move along or get the shit kicked out of you. The current welfare system is a danger to liberty and freedom/

Ah..so you now live on a desert Island, bereft of modern convenience and are able to transmit your thoughts to this message board via your superior brain waves..

--or--

You live in the United States..travel on government made roads in a vehicle that must meet government safety standards, live in a United States community policed by government law enforcement agents, protected by government firefighters, and drink clean water, eat safe food and when you are ill take safe drugs thanks to government making sure that all those things are okay..while typing on a computer who's tech came out of government labs and engage in conversation on the internet which is another product of government.

:eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wc-I_j68Ws]Liberal Hate Caught red handed with hate speech towards FreedomWorks - YouTube[/ame]

Ah..so you now live on a desert Island, bereft of modern convenience and are able to transmit your thoughts to this message board via your superior brain waves..

--or--

You live in the United States..travel on government made roads in a vehicle that must meet government safety standards, live in a United States community policed by government law enforcement agents, protected by government firefighters, and drink clean water, eat safe food and when you are ill take safe drugs thanks to government making sure that all those things are okay..while typing on a computer who's tech came out of government labs and engage in conversation on the internet which is another product of government.

OH the fucking roads? I Don't need them
Cops don't need them fire department have volunteers
government healthcare don't need or want it.
Clean drinking water? I have a well
I grow my own food

while typing on a computer who's tech came out of government labs
That's basically horseshit It started like everything else in someone home

:lol:

She starts out with "well known" then has to point out that "he's the guy.."

Then goes into the fact..he was fired.

This is what you are holding up as "liberal hate"?

Seriously?

The well know voice

First off..he holds no sway with the Democratic party.

That's unlike such notables as Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck..who often speak at Republican and Conservative functions.

Holding this guy up as "anyone" is laughable.

What's he done lately? Huh?

:lol:

She starts out with "well known" then has to point out that "he's the guy.."

Then goes into the fact..he was fired.

This is what you are holding up as "liberal hate"?

Seriously?

Like I said earlier.. They will latch desperately on to any scap of half or 1/100th truth and attempt to wordsmith it to an equivilancy to the tsunami of lies they tell every minute of every day. People need to ALLWAYS keep in mind that Murdoch and FOX sued in Federal court for the right to lie.

What kind of a person sues for the right to lie? Astounding. Astonishing that THAT fact does not bother the viewers of Murdochs media outlets.

Coming from someone who supports a President who calls Americans 'our enemy' just because they disagree with him while accusing others of 'hate' is absolutely beyond pricelessly funny. Thanks Swallow - you take stupid it a level that I was not aware of.

Forum List

Back