The Party of Hatred - The New GOP.

Well good for you, you can have my spot at the camp fire singing kum by ya with the pricks.

Oh dont get me wrong...If their hart was on fire I wouldn't piss down their throats to extinguish it. I just dont believe they deserve my hate.....You dont hate the mentally ill you pity them.

I give back what is given to me, But that's just me.

LOL Have you ever seen me be timid to the retards?????

Now that the lines of been drawn and the stark comparisons made, it becomes clear that the party of conservatives, the Republicans, are the party of hatred. And it's a hatred that is directed at fellow Americans. During the Clinton administration this obstructionism became very clear with the closure of government, twice, and the impeachment of the President. Part of the reason democrats were against running Hillary Clinton was the notion that they hated the Clintons..period. They felt that running another person would clear up the animosity. And they didn't get it.

It wasn't the Clintons, conservatives hated, it was all Liberals and Democrats. It wasn't just hate, it was beyond that. It was scorn. The conservatives in this country feel it should be a one party system..and they should be running things. They feel no compulsion to compromise with fellow Americans. It is their way..or no way. And this was shown with the Obama presidency. Even as he took and used old Republican ideas..these were voted against and even called "Communism". They've sided with leaders of foreign nations against our own President. That's beyond disgusting.

The RNC has shown, that the Conservatives are not interested at all in addressing American's problems. They are just interested in getting back into power. And by power this means complete power. They don't much like Romney..but they really hate Obama.

And that's it.
Your post and attitudes prove that the DNC and the left are chock full of rabid haters, foaming at the mouth to kill American free thought.

Now that the lines of been drawn and the stark comparisons made, it becomes clear that the party of conservatives, the Republicans, are the party of hatred. And it's a hatred that is directed at fellow Americans. During the Clinton administration this obstructionism became very clear with the closure of government, twice, and the impeachment of the President. Part of the reason democrats were against running Hillary Clinton was the notion that they hated the Clintons..period. They felt that running another person would clear up the animosity. And they didn't get it.

It wasn't the Clintons, conservatives hated, it was all Liberals and Democrats. It wasn't just hate, it was beyond that. It was scorn. The conservatives in this country feel it should be a one party system..and they should be running things. They feel no compulsion to compromise with fellow Americans. It is their way..or no way. And this was shown with the Obama presidency. Even as he took and used old Republican ideas..these were voted against and even called "Communism". They've sided with leaders of foreign nations against our own President. That's beyond disgusting.

The RNC has shown, that the Conservatives are not interested at all in addressing American's problems. They are just interested in getting back into power. And by power this means complete power. They don't much like Romney..but they really hate Obama.

And that's it.
Your post and attitudes prove that the DNC and the left are chock full of rabid haters, foaming at the mouth to kill American free thought.

Really now.

Suppose you expand on that a little.

It's not "American Free thought" to use legislation and procedures meant to address serious issues to further trivial partisan goals.

And that's what you guys are all about.

One Party, One Race. One Religion. One Ethnicity. One Nation.

Well Romney just got caught on tape saying 47% of the people in this nation are parasites.

Amazing.

You couldn't have had an imposter do a better job.

Romney has been involved in outsourcing jobs from this nation to third world nations, and called it good business. Now, when the people that lost middle income jobs and are trying to survive on wages that are so low that they do not make enough to pay federal income taxes, the working poor, he calls them parasites. In the meantime, he has his hundreds of millions of dollars from selling the companies they worked for and built. Now just who is the parasite?

Romney has become the poster baby for the parasitical rich.

Wow the truth really does send progressives batshit.

What Romney's "truth" is gonna do is send un unbelievable number of the 47% to the voting booth. He's been shooting himself in the feet. Now he just shot himself in the dick. I smell a landslide.

The truth that democrats are holding the 47% in poverty and telling them that cant make it on their own....Thats the truth Romney was talking about you sycophant.

Wow the truth really does send progressives batshit.

What Romney's "truth" is gonna do is send un unbelievable number of the 47% to the voting booth. He's been shooting himself in the feet. Now he just shot himself in the dick. I smell a landslide.

The truth that democrats are holding the 47% in poverty and telling them that cant make it on their own....Thats the truth Romney was talking about you sycophant.

I heard him in the tapes and I heard his explaination. So did the whole country. Save your Romney donation money. Buy something nice for yourself or the wife. His campaign just went down the toilet.

At this point there isn't a NASA centrafuge that can spin him outta trouble. Put a fork in him..He's done.

And that's it.

Republicans hate
1) the poor because they pay no taxes
2) teachers because they are to blame for everything bad
3) women because they won't shut up
4) firefighters and cops because they cost too much to employ
5) the middle class because they don't pay enough in taxes
6) the student loan grubbing no tax paying young whose parents don't have money to loan them
7) Muslims because they want to destroy America
8) Blacks because they are all a bunch of welfare queens
9) single mothers because they can't build a time machine and undo their pregnancy
10) The President - because he's going to win

The hatred and intolerance I see the most comes from the left and progressives.

What you are seeing is not hatred and intolorance. It is relief knowing that all the superpac money on the planet won't sell Romney to the American public. He is just too busy saying stupid arrogant shit. What he needs is one of those dog collars that ya put on dogs to make em stop barking. AND have a handler ALLWAYS near by to turn it on at a moments notice.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mBwWoKTad8]Barking Collar How To Train A Dog To Stop Barking - YouTube[/ame]

You shouldn't be let anywhere near a dog, you Vick-ish son of a bitch.

Forum List

Back