The Party of HATE~DemonRAT Party Official Says Republicans Should Be Brought “to The Guillotines”

Damn, even the terrorist Muslim scum don't have the balls to shoot that in the streets of Anerica...only DemonRATS are this violent!

A member of the Democratic-Farmer-Labor (DFL) Party was suspended after saying Republicans should be brought “to the guillotines” after the November midterm elections.

William Davis, who is the spokesman for the party in Minnesota, commented in a Facebook post: “11.7 — bring them to the guillotines.” Party executive director Corey Day said Davis deleted the post and party spokeswoman Charlene Briner said Davis’s suspension started Monday with no pay for one week, according to The Associated Press.

“The comment made by William Davis on social media this weekend was unacceptable. The DFL offers its apologies and assurance that these types of remarks by our employees are not the way we conduct our business,” Day said in a statement to Bring Me The News.

Read more at lifenews.com ...

Target acquired:

william-davis.jpg

Oh NOES! A Democrat said something mildly offensive! They're viiiiiiiiolent! Today's republicans are fucking weaklings.
Seems to me thats not the case with every video I see Antifa are getting their lights knocked out

-Geaux

Damn, even the terrorist Muslim scum don't have the balls to shoot that in the streets of Anerica...only DemonRATS are this violent!

A member of the Democratic-Farmer-Labor (DFL) Party was suspended after saying Republicans should be brought “to the guillotines” after the November midterm elections.

William Davis, who is the spokesman for the party in Minnesota, commented in a Facebook post: “11.7 — bring them to the guillotines.” Party executive director Corey Day said Davis deleted the post and party spokeswoman Charlene Briner said Davis’s suspension started Monday with no pay for one week, according to The Associated Press.

“The comment made by William Davis on social media this weekend was unacceptable. The DFL offers its apologies and assurance that these types of remarks by our employees are not the way we conduct our business,” Day said in a statement to Bring Me The News.

Target acquired:

william-davis.jpg

Oh NOES! A Democrat said something mildly offensive! They're viiiiiiiiolent! Today's republicans are fucking weaklings.
north-korea-nuclear-weapons-trump-liberals.jpg
We don’t have to make Trump look bad. He does that really well on his own.

Target acquired:

william-davis.jpg

north-korea-nuclear-weapons-trump-liberals.jpg

REEEEE! LOOK AT ME!! I POST PICTURES CAUSE I'M SO POWERFL & SMRT!

Target acquired:

william-davis.jpg

Seems to me thats not the case with every video I see Antifa are getting their lights knocked out

-Geaux

I really don't care, do u?

Target acquired:

william-davis.jpg
Where do you brainwashed functional morons get this silly stuff?

Forum List

Back