The Palin Brawl

My goodness!

Obama's apologetic groveling, cleverly disguised as a "speech" was so abysmal that this thread about a strong woman defending and being defended by her loving family had to be bumped.

Too bad; so sad.

Wonder if Todd's nose has healed yet given all the time the clan has kept the incident under wraps?

Now Sarah's claiming that "faith" was what caused Bristol to sucker punch that guy, in defense of her family...........oy! Maybe Faux News can come up with a reality show and they can incorporate some of her moves......they're probably working on it already......:rolleyes:

Wonder if Todd's nose has healed yet given all the time the clan has kept the incident under wraps?

Now Sarah's claiming that "faith" was what caused Bristol to sucker punch that guy, in defense of her family...........oy! Maybe Faux News can come up with a reality show and they can incorporate some of her moves......they're probably working on it already......:rolleyes:

So, uh, god made her attack people?

Was it also god's fault that her brother wanted to do married women on the lawn?

These people are frikken nutz. They refuse to just take responsibility for their own trailer trash actions.

Quite racist as usual, Gummo.

Gee, maybe we need a law against racism - perhaps re-education though I rather one's upbringing might be difficult, if not impossible, to overcome. Alas, it takes a village. A racist, hate-filled village.

Quite racist as usual, Gummo.

Gee, maybe we need a law against racism - perhaps re-education though I rather one's upbringing might be difficult, if not impossible, to overcome. Alas, it takes a village. A racist, hate-filled village.
image002.jpg

On my computer we're already up to page 74....who would've thought Palin was still that interesting....bwahahaha.

Palin's "success" is mostly due to her being regarded as the stupidest human being alive.

How has "the stupidest human being alive" accomplished immeasurably more than you ever will in your entire, insignificant life? What does that make you?

Palin's "success" is mostly due to her being regarded as the stupidest human being alive.

How has "the stupidest human being alive" accomplished immeasurably more than you ever will in your entire, insignificant life? What does that make you?

Dripping poo san did you ever figure out if you are Irish or Japanese?? :alcoholic:

Everyone figured out you are a craven little racist loser.

Have another drink dripping poo, or two or three :alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic:

Dripping poo san did you ever figure out if you are Irish or Japanese?? :alcoholic:

Everyone figured out you are a craven little racist loser.

Have another drink dripping poo, or two or three :alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic:

Hey, look at that, you're still a racist loser, Batshit Boy.

Forum List

Back