The Palin Brawl

If one is going to talk about seeing Russia from Alaska:

xt5rw1h.jpg

Point C is the city of Diomede, Alaska
Point B is the RUSSIAN island of Big Diomede
(Diomede Islands - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia)

Point A is the city of Wales, Alaska
Point D is a RUSSIAN city called Uelen

Point E is the city of Gambell, Alaska - 35 miles from the Russian coast
Point F is the RUSSIAN city of Provideniya (They also have the closest Russian airport to the US)

The Palin Family Allegedly Got Into A Messy Brawl In Alaska And It Sounded Ridiculous

Word is that Bristol has a particularly strong right hook, which she employed repeatedly, and it’s something to hear when Sarah screams, “Don’t you know who I am!” And it was particularly wonderful when someone in the crowd screamed back, “This isn’t some damned Hillbilly reality show!” No, it’s what happens when the former First Family of Alaska comes knocking. As people were leaving in a cab, Track was seen on the street, shirtless, flipping people off, with Sarah right behind him, and Todd somewhere in the foreground, tending to his bloody nose.

According to the grapevine Track had some altercation with a person who may or may not have once dated one of the Palin girls. That led to some pushing and shoving, which escalated somehow to the family being asked to leave the premises.

However before that could happen a certain former abstinence spokesperson unleashed a flurry of blows at some as of yet identified individual before being pulled off by by another partygoer, after which Todd apparently puffed up his chest and made some threatening remarks. (The "C' word may have been uttered at one point.)

Anchorage Police Department communications director Jennifer Castro confirmed to The Huffington Post that police responded to a "verbal and physical altercation" outside a residence just before midnight on Saturday, and that "some of the Palin family members were in attendance at the party." Police believe that alcohol was a "factor" in the incident.

"The case is still an open and active investigation and is being reviewed by APD and our Municipal Prosecutor’s office, therefore, we are unable to release any police reports or further information at this time," Castro wrote in an email.

I thought the bible thumping $arah only drank Dr Pepper.

The Palin Family Allegedly Got Into A Messy Brawl In Alaska And It Sounded Ridiculous

Word is that Bristol has a particularly strong right hook, which she employed repeatedly, and it’s something to hear when Sarah screams, “Don’t you know who I am!” And it was particularly wonderful when someone in the crowd screamed back, “This isn’t some damned Hillbilly reality show!” No, it’s what happens when the former First Family of Alaska comes knocking. As people were leaving in a cab, Track was seen on the street, shirtless, flipping people off, with Sarah right behind him, and Todd somewhere in the foreground, tending to his bloody nose.

According to the grapevine Track had some altercation with a person who may or may not have once dated one of the Palin girls. That led to some pushing and shoving, which escalated somehow to the family being asked to leave the premises.

However before that could happen a certain former abstinence spokesperson unleashed a flurry of blows at some as of yet identified individual before being pulled off by by another partygoer, after which Todd apparently puffed up his chest and made some threatening remarks. (The "C' word may have been uttered at one point.)

Anchorage Police Department communications director Jennifer Castro confirmed to The Huffington Post that police responded to a "verbal and physical altercation" outside a residence just before midnight on Saturday, and that "some of the Palin family members were in attendance at the party." Police believe that alcohol was a "factor" in the incident.

"The case is still an open and active investigation and is being reviewed by APD and our Municipal Prosecutor’s office, therefore, we are unable to release any police reports or further information at this time," Castro wrote in an email.

I thought the bible thumping $arah only drank Dr Pepper.

ROFL The more I discover about the Palin family, the more I love 'em!

xt5rw1h.jpg

Point F is the RUSSIAN city of Provideniya (They also have the closest Russian airport to the US)

It was Tina Fey mocking Palin who claimed she could see Russia from her house. Sarah Palin never made such a claim.

The leftists are lying, as always.

xt5rw1h.jpg

It was Tina Fey mocking Palin who claimed she could see Russia from her house. Sarah Palin never made such a claim.

The leftists are lying, as always.
The liar is you -- No one here said anything about seeing Russia from her house.

My goodness, the Marxist fear of strong women is growing stronger by the hour.

Seems odd, though - an alleged female, or at least an individual blogging under a feminine name - leading the charge. Self-deprecation run amok?

Well, for at least a week, I thought that this was the Palin family fault, for starting a fight. Now, thanks to Sarah, I know that it is actually the fault of the liberal media, which caused their family a lot of stress, which resulted in Bristol acting like the local grade school bully.

Forum List

Back